Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Afraid to invest more time in this class

My friend (Unholy DK) who I am doing Mythics with says he can "feel the nerf" incoming because I'm always first on AoE dmg...what do?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You could stick it out and play it because you enjoy it, not because OMFG SUPER OP NUMBERS FOTM!! I play my classes I enjoy regardless of their nerfs or buffs.

we aren't the only class that does crazy aoe hell your friend if he was any good as unholy would be around the same they just take ramp up time, and monks are even more broken than DH when it comes to aoe fights

Deleted
    They can't really nerf our aoe damage without destroying our single target damage. So I doubt a nerf. Perhaps a fel rush nerf + chaos strike buff
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by shwaize View Post
    They can't really nerf our aoe damage without destroying our single target damage. So I doubt a nerf. Perhaps a fel rush nerf + chaos strike buff
    ?
    Yes they can?.........

Fury of the Illidary now only affects one target.
    Eye Beam now only affects one target.

AoE destroyed, single target unchanged.

What now?
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    Yes they can?.........

Fury of the Illidary now only affects one target.
    Eye Beam now only affects one target.

AoE destroyed, single target unchanged.

What now?
    Welcome to the Feral Kitty club!

Felrush and Fel Mastery nerf incoming. The AOE burst damage is really insane, enjoy it as long as it lasts

Deleted
    So if a class/specc have good numbers the solution its nerf it ? lol

So if we think about it, its a circle that never ends, they will nerf the next specc that will be in first place, kkkkkkkk

If they nerf our AoE Skills making them only ST, is not nerfing us. Is destroying the class.

10+ Year Old Account
    We aren't first in AOE so i very much doubt a nerf is coming.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

- if you like the class for the numbers, you should propably level alts of almost all classes, because top dps changes faster than some bloodelf changes his hairstyle.
    - if you play the class because it's fun, why care about numbers? they will (most likely) not nerfed into oblivion.

so don't worry, and have fun with DH^^

It's not like DH burst AoE is the best. I've seen Arms Warriors and BM hunters (and 1 WW monk, but he could have been some mvp) pulling bigger numbers.

Blizzard won't nerf classes now too much because of artifact investment. And for damn sure they wouldn't do that to their new class.

Deleted
    so your argument is "if it tops meters, it must get nerfed"? That means there is a never ending cycle of nerfs incoming

Quote Originally Posted by Chisa View Post
    so your argument is "if it tops meters, it must get nerfed"? That means there is a never ending cycle of nerfs incoming
    Are you new to WoW? Because that is exactly how it works...

Quote Originally Posted by YouAreSick View Post
    My friend (Unholy DK) who I am doing Mythics with says he can "feel the nerf" incoming because I'm always first on AoE dmg...what do?
    So you wanna switch from the class you feel is OP to a class that’s not OP because you’re afraid they’ll nerf the OP class to be not OP? O.o

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

The issue we face right now is we only have 5 mans, 90% of which is clearing trash mobs and burst AOE is the king of trash killing. Right now, excluding WW, we are the kings of burst AOE and there are a lot of DH's about to make it even more prevalent in the eyes of everyone else. I am ilvl 840 now and I can burst 2m+ easily, no other class can come even close to that except WW. WW is our equal on AOE, but has ST to match, something we can be beaten on. However as their are so few WW Monks, no one is complaining about them as hardly anyone sees them.
    I hope that Blizz hold on with any adjustments until after the raids come out, as I feel it will be a lot more balanced once we are fighting mobs that do not die in 15 seconds. We are strong there is no doubt, but in a raid environment we will not be as strong as we are clearing trash in 5 mans.
    Last edited by Ghiroza; 2016-09-06 at 12:04 PM.

AoE is all we have sadly and it is not even the best.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tangerine View Post
    IF you think AoE is all havoc has going for it you need to l2p :P

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    u must be one of the reasons why everyone declines Havocs in Mythic lfg.. maybe u suck so hard at ST that they think *omfg every DH must be shit like that*

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't lost a single target dps to any class yet, so i very much doubt that. We are one of the strongest class in single target dps.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)