Alchemy: Flasks?

So, Right now I'm debating on which profession to swap to - now that Leatherworking has lost a lot of its value. Who'da thunk a thousand DH LW/Skinners would flood the market?

I know something I'm always going to need are Flasks and Potions. Specifically the Armor potions and Stamina flasks. What level do you get access to these? If it's 110, I'm just going to swap to that, if not I'll do it on an alt.

Thanks!

The quests to get the recipe for flasks requires 110.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimiko View Post
    So, Right now I'm debating on which profession to swap to - now that Leatherworking has lost a lot of its value. Who'da thunk a thousand DH LW/Skinners would flood the market?

I know something I'm always going to need are Flasks and Potions. Specifically the Armor potions and Stamina flasks. What level do you get access to these? If it's 110, I'm just going to swap to that, if not I'll do it on an alt.

Thanks!
    You kinda need to be 110, since one of the prequests sends you to Vault of the Wardens which you can't go until 110. Also rank2 recipes seem to drop from heroics end bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyldbob View Post
    The quests to get the recipe for flasks requires 110.
    Thanks! Swapping it is!