Thread: Twisting Nether

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhewn View Post
    So I actually just put in /1 while in the Class Hall "Anyone up for Twisting Nether" and did it as a 3 man with two other DH's super easily.

To confirm, is this is how we get our hidden Vengeance appearance? Killing these big guys once a day and hoping it drops?
    /1 is great if your side of the realm is populated. /y in demonic is better for me and my 1% horde realm

Quote Originally Posted by vandalx View Post
    Just got the hidden skin this morning, was my 3rd kill in there.
    campaign complete or not?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vandalx View Post
    Just got the hidden skin this morning, was my 3rd kill in there.
    Which mob did you kill to have the skin ??

Quote Originally Posted by Krapo View Post
    Which mob did you kill to have the skin ??
    It's any of them, it's just a random drop from them all, RNG gods have not been in my favor yet though.
    || Ryzen 5800X || Asus RTX 3070 KO OC || Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3600 || Asus X570 || Corsair 5000D Airflow ||

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by troqu View Post
    Really? I'm going to have to waste days changing this back again then... Considering the buffs I saw were so crappy I just switched it to the other one.
    The skin definitely drops off the boss. Got it on my third skin. Working on alternate appearances now.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by the boar View Post
    campaign complete or not?
    You can without a doubt get it before campaign completion. I was with some people, and a guy got it last Thursday, before anyone had their campaign complete.

I will unspec this shiit right when I will get veng artifact skin. I have to die 15x to get the "right" demon??? How I can kill anything when just some boss throwed me away from platform right at the fight start? Or the other who melee for 80% my HP? And yes I do them as veng.

Group up? How when I ask in chat noone reply, when I camp this place to maybe join someone noone showing up for 20 minutes. Its just bulshiit.

You guys do know there's an in game group finder that makes groups for this stuff easy, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    I will unspec this shiit right when I will get veng artifact skin. I have to die 15x to get the "right" demon??? How I can kill anything when just some boss throwed me away from platform right at the fight start? Or the other who melee for 80% my HP? And yes I do them as veng.

Group up? How when I ask in chat noone reply, when I camp this place to maybe join someone noone showing up for 20 minutes. Its just bulshiit.
    Use the tools provided.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post

Literally had none of the issues you have add. I have successfully solod the Pitlord and Dreadlord. I really feel it comes down to a know your class/spec well and be willing to work for it. I am a Vengeance DH at about 815, and other than sometimes letting myself get overwhelmed by the Infernals I have no issue. Make sure you adapt your spec to get stuns etc. Also you must be on a dead server, the boss is being fought almost 24/7 on my server. I still fight the demons daily to get the pet and the consumables.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Everyone keep saying that the area is crowded all time while I play on one of the most populated server in the EU and Im alone there all the time. Saw two people here only once and they just left after getting oneshoot from boss. Also Im not yet 110 so maybe for you its easier I dont know, at my current level (107) even with active meta + every def cd I cant stay alive vs some bosses longer than 10 seconds.

Will try tommorow LFR, somehow I forgot about this.

Just get your 110 and 800+ gear and 13 lvls in tank artifact and each and every one of themwill be a one-hand boring 3m+ farm session
    Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    It forces you to double tap. that's it. It's a great change.
    Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    It's just so you can say you tapped something twice that day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Got my vengeance artifact today, 4th kill.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

There are two of them that stand out as being particularly difficult to me. The Doomlord and the Fellord both apply a curse that prevents healing, making them difficult to tank as Vengeance. Instead, they just need to be tank swapped when someone gets that curse which isn't always possible when you started it by yourself.

Most of the rest I've encountered have been easy enough, though the Pitlord can be a pain.
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."

Deleted
    Honestly the only real pain in the ass is the doomlord that applies the healing absorb. Since it's nigh impossible to clear the debuff and heal up before the next one goes out if completely solo. The best thing you can do is stack souls up and cd thru the damage up to and including the explosion and burst heal up.

I had several unsuccessful attempts today as well, until other DH's came down. Was strange, seemed like Soul Cleave wasn't healing at all. Didn't think I had any debuffs either.

Edit: reading the above comments it seems there's reasons I couldn't heal
    Last edited by Absintheminded; 2016-09-07 at 02:51 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    The healing absorbion boss is not really a problem, it doesn't last long so you can just build souls and then heal yourself when it's gone. I also use the breath talent since it heals for quite a bit. Managed to solo him no problem.

On my first try I got the Doomlord and I was alone. Wasn't a big issue with level 104. Popped Empowered Wards before the debuff run out and saved enough Pain to Heal me up again. Was full health before the next debuff came in.

On my second try i got the Pitlord (he also has this Doom debuff or do the adds apply it ?). This time I had a fellow Demon Hunter help me, but I tanked it alone the whole time. Maybe this changes when with 110.

Quote Originally Posted by tsyko View Post
    Maybe this changes when with 110.
    It only changes to the fact it's easier. I'm vengeance but it's very easy to solo all of them since you'll have better gear then.

Anyone had issues with the summoning item not being there? I killed a boss Monday at around 8PM then went back Tuesday at 11PM and nothing to summon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhewn View Post
    Anyone had issues with the summoning item not being there? I killed a boss Monday at around 8PM then went back Tuesday at 11PM and nothing to summon.
    It despawns if someone used it and killed the demon before. You just have to wait 2 or 3 minutes.

Easy to solo as Vengeance. Impossible to solo as Havoc.