15+ Year Old Account

Vengeance hidden arfifact skin

So I've been killing these demons for a few days now with no luck. Anyone know what is the dropchance?
    I have completed my order hall quests so they should drop.
    Those demons a fcking tough and the only reason I can solo them is because I'm 844 ilvl tank.

It just feels lame that pretty much all other classes can farm their hidden skin with easy while we have to wait on a daily cooldown.

10+ Year Old Account
    not to be that guy but I got mine on my DH's first kill at like 105 or 106. I have no idea what the drop rate is though.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

15+ Year Old Account
    Well obviously it's not a 100% drop chance. So you got lucky.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got mine on my third kill. Just keep trying.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Deleted
    Got mine today, took 4 kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    So I've been killing these demons for a few days now with no luck. Anyone know what is the dropchance?
    I have completed my order hall quests so they should drop.
    Those demons a fcking tough and the only reason I can solo them is because I'm 844 ilvl tank.

It just feels lame that pretty much all other classes can farm their hidden skin with easy while we have to wait on a daily cooldown.
    It is really not that dam difficult. the only one that can be a minor issue is the doomlord because doom is op. being 844 i doubt you would be particularly unskilled so not really grasping how you are having issues with something a fresh 110 veng tank can solo with ease.

How many times can you farm for the drop? I went down to activate mine, but there was already two DHs down there, and they summoned one. Killed it and all I looted was trash. After that, I couldn't summon anything.

Quote Originally Posted by fent View Post
    How many times can you farm for the drop? I went down to activate mine, but there was already two DHs down there, and they summoned one. Killed it and all I looted was trash. After that, I couldn't summon anything.
    One kill a day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binaris View Post
    It is really not that dam difficult. the only one that can be a minor issue is the doomlord because doom is op. being 844 i doubt you would be particularly unskilled so not really grasping how you are having issues with something a fresh 110 veng tank can solo with ease.
    I'd like to see them solo it with easy.
    I have soloed everything without huge problems, but I've also seen other players die like nothing to them. They are not solo bosses.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where the bad salad is kept crisp on ice.
    Yesterday the Felguard boss I summoned dropped the artifact skin for the guy that joined partway into the fight. Was miffed at first, but he was a bro and taunted off when I was at low health and we 2-man'd it taunting back and forth.

This Felguard boss was the most challenging I've seen so far just because his normal melees hit so hard.
    The Dreadlord boss is mind-numbingly easy.
    I'm not sure I've seen the Doomguard yet, or any other type so far.

Nothing but those consumables in 4 kills.
    Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    He's riding to work, he's not escaping from a star destroyer

I'm 6 kills in and no alternate skin yet. 7th try when I get home..
    Heroes get remembered.... but legends never die!

Not sure if they changed the drop chance since the beta, I didn't pick that class perk on live because of it, but I did the boss every day for 2 months on the beta with no drop. I'll pick it after I'm done with other things.

I got mine today just after i finished order hall campain. So i think its something about that ?

Deleted
    It's not about the campaign, a friend got it at lvl 105. 8 kills for me, no drop.

I've just accepted that I'll start every gaming day dissapointed.

Because it's something cosmetic and I want it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well I got "Brokenly Epic" achievement and Invincible yesterday, so I think my luck is depleted for a while.
    But then again, maybe it's just starting. Looking forward to giving it another go when I come home today