Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    App keeps telling me i have no champions, when i have 3 in game. Oh well. Might have been nice to use it.

Deleted
    Just tried mine, works fine if not slightly laggy. But showed me all the world quests, was able to set up my next minions and I could see I have 28 mins until my last mission is done

So, seems fine and functional. I love this

I downloaded it and used it on 2 characters with champions with no issue. Samsung Galaxy Note II. This is going to be great! I can get artifact power while at work! YESSSS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by slx View Post
    Could't find it either.
    I went to the armory app and then more apps from that developer and it turned up there. Searching it didn't help.
    Thank you for this. Downloading now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotsforyou View Post
    App keeps telling me i have no champions, when i have 3 in game. Oh well. Might have been nice to use it.
    Reinstall the app, that worked for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Why wouldn't I blame them?
    Sensible people target blame appropriately.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    Is it possible the change the app language?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Sensible people target blame appropriately.
    And it is appropriate to target the programmers. After all I didn't see a popup saying:

"Warning, probably incompatible with your old device! Install anyway? [Yes / No]"

Quote Originally Posted by Undahill View Post
    PC>Mac
    Android>Apple

Gamers that are smart have always known this. Even Blizzard. They don't live under a rock last I checked.
    Unless you have a PC that is also a Mac. Then you conquer the world.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The sad thing is that this app shows me the profession world quests while I can't even see them ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    The sad thing is that this app shows me the profession world quests while I can't even see them ingame.
    Delete your cache. They should show up after.

And it is appropriate to target the programmers. After all I didn't see a popup saying:

"Warning, probably incompatible with your old device! Install anyway? [Yes / No]"
    I don't blame my car manufacturer if I put the wrong fuel in it.... you shouldn't blame programmers for not doing things they can't do.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Buy technology from this century -> Problem solved
    War within is boring and lazy - beat me to it.

Having to enter my credentials each time I use the app certainly is a fantastic part of the user experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    And the population of the USA = the population of the world...

Then again, the USA is the world to some people

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Having to enter my credentials each time I use the app certainly is a fantastic part of the user experience.
    Yes but it's just released. There'll be lots of updates for it as usual and I bet they'll make it works like armory app's login process..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aradur View Post
    Buy technology from this century -> Problem solved
    Nice try.
    Sony Xperia S: Released 2012, February
    http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_xperia_s-4369.php

Nice try.
    Sony Xperia S: Released 2012, February
    http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_xperia_s-4369.php
    Wait...you mean your smartphone isn't really over 16 years old? Who would have known...
    War within is boring and lazy - beat me to it.

Why wouldn't I blame them?

I am a user. I don't give a shit WHY something doesn't work.
    There shouldn't be any harsh 3D animation work involved. No reason why my phone should not be able to handle it.
    Spoken like someone who has never programmed an Android App or any other phone app.

You know what would be great? All Android phones being on the same version of Android. Next, even if all Android phones were on the same version, the behavior between phones can be different. In the end, a lot of developers opt for maximum capability and skip over functions, algorithms, and features available in new versions. Android is a great platform, but it's got its problems.

Also, unlike Apple, you don't know the underlying performance capabilities of an Android phone. Joe Bob in the Northwest Territories could literally hack together a cell phone platform, license the Android OS, and slap it on a machine that can't handle it. Apple takes care of this by having a minimum of variables.

For your S5 problems, Blizzard went to route of maximum compatibility at the expense of using nice new functions older phones may not be able to handle. The question for you to answer is this: would you rather have the app now in a performance hogging way, or in 6 months with less performance issues as they tweak the code to take advantage of newer methods on more recent phones? You can have one.

Apple and Android have their pluses and minuses. For Apple you get everything walled in very nicely. It's easy (once you nail OBJ-C or swift) to know how your app will perform across a wide range of phones. For Android you get tons of flexibility, but with that comes the wild west of providers and phones. Often you find yourself meeting at the lowest common denominator.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now I can wake up at 3 am to send my champions on more missions without turning my computer on! MAXIMUM EFFORT!