They just stealth nerfed Purified SHard of the Moon

Used to be 507k shield, now they nerfed it to 382k.
    Was amazing for suvivability.. gave best stat and big shield, double against demons which there are plenty of.

I have counterweight, but its garbage for survival, its only for dps. And Alch trinket doesnt seem much better, same stat but no shield.. and only gives strength which again is for dps

It's not a stealth nerf, it's right in today's hotfix notes. All of the heirloom trinkets' active effects were scaled back in power- reasonable, I feel, considering they were outstripping trinkets far above their ilvl in simulations.

They had to nerf it and the rest of the heirlooms because the new trinkets pretty much suck in comparison

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/7...s-september-6/

Reduced the active effect potency of Heirloom trinkets acquired from Warlords of Draenor Mythic Dungeons.

How is it fucking stealth if it's in the patch notes? I mean if people are that stupid they can't read notes then that is on them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    They had to nerf it and the rest of the heirlooms because the new trinkets pretty much suck in comparison
    This. It's why the ring is worthless at 110 and the Archi trinkets. Would be too broken an effect at that level.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-09-07 at 02:16 AM.