Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I have no clue how everyone even has that much gold. I mean, I had 3 active garrisons for most of WoD(up to 4 at the end), and if I had saved literally EVERY SINGLE GOLD I made from them all from day 1, I MIGHT have had right around 2 mil assuming. No clue how people act like 2 mil is nothing and anyone who had garrisons would have that easy...

Deleted
    Decided to buy the mount because I'm making quite a bit of gold to replace it, just need the damn vendor to spawn though :s

I personally won't be purchasing it myself. Props to those who decide to purchase the mount, but the mount just isn't worth 2 million for me. If it had some additional functions, then maybe, but it doesn't. Though I am not really as interested in it anymore because I had more than my fill of the mount on beta. Think I ended up swapping back to one of my older mounts a week or two after purchasing it lol

Aside from that, there are other mounts that are really catching my eye, such as the Llothien Prowler and the Spirit of Eche'ro. Though I really want to get my hands on that Leyfeather Hippogryph from the dungeon meta as well.

I was gonna buy it, but I kinda thought it would be bigger and have some kind of mount effects to it. I still might, but I'm kinda meh to it atm.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

haven't decided yet. problem is i dunno if i would ever use since other mounts are my absolute favorites.

Got it when he spawned along with my wife and kids. My god the reactions some people have over a fucking mount.

Deleted
    Yeah I bought everything from him

I have the Gold, and would spend 2M on a mount... but not the Spider mount -I just don't like spiders, ha!

That said, it is a very, very cool mount and unique!

So massive gz to all who purchased the mount, it must now be the scarcest (pun intended) mount in game and kudos to anyone (including myself!) who has taken the time to earn enough Gold to justify the purchase of the mount... not a lot of people appreciate the skill, art and time -not to mention the dedication -to earning millions of Gold in WoW; unless you are a Mythic raider/pvp selling boosts, the AH can be a time consuming place to earn your millions.

Anyway, gz!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Will probably never have even 10% of the gold needed, so no. Saw one in Dalaran and DO think it is really cool though.

Gold is just game money, it isn't like you are spending your kid's college money! Would buy one if I had enough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenging Wrath View Post
    impossible, spiders r the zombies of postmodern households, they r the reason y my appartment is so sterile, that i could host an OR. the argument* spiders keep rooms insect-free is just an excuse 4 messies, spiders cant keep rooms insect-free, cuz they r insects. itz like fighting the IMF with money.

*my standard-response: well, buy a tarantula and now gtfo, before i sterilize u with my glossy cleaner. esp. this mount is freakin ugly, like Giger redirected The Fly with Gabe Newell as Seth Brundle.
    Spiders are not insects. Spiders have 8 legs, insects have 6 legs. Geez...

Deleted
    Yep just bought mine today, have made over 1 million gold since legion so deserved a treat

Deleted
    I would love to have a spider mount, but I don't know if I want to spend this amount. I could do it, but I just don't know if this mount is worth it. Probably if this is the last one left before the 300 mount achievement.

Nope.

Have 6 mil gold and couldn't care less about it.

Also putting in a way of taking large amounts of gold out of the economy and making it be a vendor that spawns every 12 hours is so Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by CParker1987 View Post
    i doubt ill ever have that much gold... never can get over 50k. BUT if i ever do yea... i will
    I am selling Felslate for 3.5k for 50 for past two days, made about 500k so far

Quote Originally Posted by XMD View Post
    I bought it today morning on outland EU, and after a day of playing I can tell you, that there are 3 types of persons that react to this mount:

1. The ones who ask where I got it from and how much it did cost.
    2. The ones who say how cool it is... like "wow dude, nice mount..."
    3. The ones who insult me straight away, without me doing anything at all, like: "such an idiot, spending 2m on a mount" or "is that the only thing you can do, buying mounts? fucking low life moron"

Quite entertaining :-)

Yes, so true.

Best one i got (approximate words, forgot to screenshot): "so you had 2 mil?" "yes" "and you spent it on the mount..?" "yes" "loool GG".

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I'm too poor and I have arachnophobia. So no.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    too poor...even among all my alts, i maybe have only 75k total. i think its a cool mount...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannibalus View Post
    Yes, so true.

Best one i got (approximate words, forgot to screenshot): "so you had 2 mil?" "yes" "and you spent it on the mount..?" "yes" "loool GG".
    There are some really pathetic people out there. I was looking to make an alt guild, offering 100g per signature - I got a guy whisp me "You making new guild" "yep, just an alt guild though " "lol 100g for sig? rofl"
    First, what else am I doing if I'm asking for signatures on a guild charter? Second, was his point I was offering too little? Because it's just a "thanks for your time" payment... 100g I thought was decent enough or has inflation really gone that far? xD

My reaction to ze spider when I see one is usually; "holy crap, that person's going to get some hate" xD but it's not my cup of tea and I don't have the gold. Fair play to anybody who wants it and gets it

bought it first spawn on my realm. been called a no life loser ever since. def worth the salt.