Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    he could, I would love for him to meet this prick and tell him the next person to be extra-judiciously killed means he's out of a job.
    Are you suggesting Obama start another war? Why hasn't he told the Saudis this? Could it be because of all the money he makes off them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Chocolate and cocaine come from the same plant, after all, and chocolate isn't illegal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There's nothing about affirmative action that is "racist".

Quote Originally Posted by phitness View Post
    Are you suggesting Obama start another war? Why hasn't he told the Saudis this? Could it be because of all the money he makes off them?
    if it comes to that but I rather doubt it would. you see the jackass has already rolled back his comments saying he'd rather not piss us off. we, make money off them, WE, as in the USA. you can't honestly tell me Obama is the only one in the entire fucking governing body that turns the other cheek when it comes to Saudi Arabia's human rights record. I mean this has been going on for decades now, where the fuck have you been?

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Hes not used to people telling him the truth. Guess the truth hurts. Duterte is totally right. Regardless if you like the way he runs his country, its his country and he was elected to do exactly what he is doing. Who the hell is Obama to demand he run it differently
    Its called Human Rights champ.

Also do you not know the history of our country??? because we have been doing that since day 1.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    He sounds like a more extreme (which is crazy to say) Filipino version of Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    He sounds like a more extreme (which is crazy to say) Filipino version of Donald Trump.
    Someone photoshop a Trump wig on this guy so I can get a laugh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    if it comes to that but I rather doubt it would. you see the jackass has already rolled back his comments saying he'd rather not piss us off. we, make money off them, WE, as in the USA. you can't honestly tell me Obama is the only one in the entire fucking governing body that turns the other cheek when it comes to Saudi Arabia's human rights record. I mean this has been going on for decades now, where the fuck have you been?
    Oh there's plenty of people turning the other cheek when it comes to Saudi Arabia but it would really say something if the "most powerful man in america" would speak up against them but that will never happen. I'm sure there's reasons he doesn't but personally as a president on the way out I'd have no reservations on condemning most of the middle east on their atrocities of human rights.
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Chocolate and cocaine come from the same plant, after all, and chocolate isn't illegal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There's nothing about affirmative action that is "racist".

Duterte sounds legitimately insane. Obama is right to not deal with him, his term is almost up and no one likes to deal with crazy. Also if Trump gets elected we could leave the two of them in a locked room together and see who kills the other one first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Duterte sounds legitimately insane. Obama is right to not deal with him, his term is almost up and no one likes to deal with crazy. Also if Trump gets elected we could leave the two of them in a locked room together and see who kills the other one first.
    trump would dominate.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Duterte is also trying to pull the Philippines out from a nosedive into "failed state" status. Trump may not need to be as harsh as he is, but Duterte really does. Obama is not right to refuse to deal with Duterte, because the Philippines are in the South China Sea and that whole region is a (perhaps the) flashpoint of East Asia. If it is Obama's legacy that he pivoted to Asia, he muddled his signals up by cutting that meeting.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd be laughing if this whole death squad thing won't blow up in his face. A lot of killings happen because the police protected a lot of drug labs as well. Instead of rooting out corruption he has policemen hiring citizens to do vigilante justice. The end of it might be another mafia-run state.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Deleted
    Duterte sounds legitimately insane.
    No he is a man of passion who do not know how to express himself, do he truly want to murder all drug addicts, probebly no, do he want to remove the problem of drug addicts yes. Becuse he has been the top dog, nobady have dare to rebuke him, or they who have is beneath his dignity. The problem is then he run into a bigger top dog (Obama) he got a big problem.....

Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    Duterte is also trying to pull the Philippines out from a nosedive into "failed state" status. Trump may not need to be as harsh as he is, but Duterte really does. Obama is not right to refuse to deal with Duterte, because the Philippines are in the South China Sea and that whole region is a (perhaps the) flashpoint of East Asia. If it is Obama's legacy that he pivoted to Asia, he muddled his signals up by cutting that meeting.
    The Philippines' drug/crime problem is really not very bad. It's like a fraction of the rate of the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Do you know who his mother was? Doesn't seem like it..it's not very diplomatic to say, but yes the Philippine President is technically correct.

His mother was a whore, which makes him son of a whore.

--SNIP--

Just google her n u can see plenty of nude pics of that slut.

I thought this was common knowledge, but I don't understand how it's more offensive than being a politician, being a sob is much more ok.
    So having nude photos if you are a woman now make you a slut? Is that the metric you wish to go with? Moreover please tell me your thoughts on Melania Trump. In addition does this apply to men or is it a sexist double standard? Feel free to respond when you can.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

The amount of mass murder apologists in this thread is astonishing ... and disgusting.
    Guns don't kill people! Toddlers kill people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.

Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    So having nude photos if you are a woman now make you a slut? Is that the metric you wish to go with? Moreover please tell me your thoughts on Melania Trump. In addition does this apply to men or is it a sexist double standard? Feel free to respond when you can.
    This is a pretty standard tactics for conservative trolls these days, they get people to spend all their time defending her right to pose naked instead of focusing on the relevant point of the picture not even being of Obama's mother. Though I can certainly see how she would be a focal point of hatred for the far right, being a white woman who shacked up with not one but two damn dirty foreign untermenschen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by luckydevours View Post
    The amount of mass murder apologists in this thread is astonishing ... and disgusting.
    Yeah its a shame, but enough about warmongering Americans, this topic is about the Philippine leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    I have no idea and don't really care if it's true or not. But did you just source the dailyfail as proof of anything ? Also, your own link does nothing to disprove any of it. Just says over and over that the claims are unfounded.
    The fact is that it is hard to find any credible source covering this story so I didn't have much to choose from. That alone should make the alarm go off. I had never heard of it. Obviously it is fake. Producing a set of fake pictures and a made up story to go along with it and then say "prove it's wrong or it's fact" is just ridiculous. It is obviously fake, like the Obama birth certificate thing. Or that Obama would be a Muslim and not a Christian. It's obviously all bullshit. I have a seriously hard time believing that the people who say they believe this shit actually do, part of me thinks that they just want to appear aggressively ignorant on purpose to upset their cosmopolitan/liberal-minded opposite. But maybe I have to suck it up and just accept that some people are actually this stupid.
    Last edited by Zarc; 2016-09-07 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    You realize taking nudes doesn't made you a whore, right?

Quite literally the only thing that makes you a whore is if you have sexual intercourse with multiple men...

Nudes =/= Whoredum
    You realize different people have different definitions of whore, right?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    You realize different people have different definitions of whore, right?

You realize that doesn't make them right, right?

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    You realize that doesn't make them right, right?
    You realize I never implied that, right? In his and some peoples eyes he is right in others he isn't. You have people who think a woman who wears a skirt above her knees is a whore, then you have people who think a woman who sleeps with countless men isn't one, she's just empowered. Like I said, different people different definitions.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    I better not see anybody who regularly rails against criminal activity or illegal shit supporting this shit, because all of these killings are extra-judicial. Read: illegal. Criminals being killed by other criminals.

Hell, the President encouraging his countrymen to break the law has got to be unconstitutional or unlawful somewhere, but hey. It's the Philippines.
    Against OUR law. Not sure what their law says about it.