Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Really pleased and happy that they made that app. Now I can do all my class hall mission while I am away from home and make plans which World quests I'll go do first. Really nice app, good job Blizzard and thanks for the detailed info mmo-champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    If you don't like it, maybe stop spending money on the game.

Looking at your post history, it seems like barely a day goes by where you don't find something new to complain about.

Maybe spend your time and money on something you actually enjoy. Christ.
    I don't enjoy anything.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Android?? Who the fekker uses Android??
    According to this: https://www.netmarketshare.com/opera...=8&qpcustomd=1
    about 2.5 times as many people that use ios...

So, what's the island south of Dalaran and southwest of the Broken Shore? It's not on the game world map, but it is in the app one

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishan View Post
    According to this: https://www.netmarketshare.com/opera...=8&qpcustomd=1
    about 2.5 times as many people that use ios...
    Keep this on track, we are discussing the app. No one cares which phone is used more, it's not relevant, the developement is done. And that goes for the rest of you too, just talk about the app or some bans are going to be issued.

Deleted
    The App is great, but lack of Windows Phone is disappointing.
    Also the one MOST important feature once you have completed your Class Campaign is missing: No way to manage Artifact Research. In cases where you can't access the game proper for a number of days, you will fall behind on Research. Orders take 4 days to complete and you can only have 2 queued up at a time, so worst case if you have an order popping just before you go on a trip longer than 4 days you will start to fall behind. I was going to bring my Surface with me anyway, but it is an odd decision, considering you can manage Order Hall Talents.

are there options and can you turn off sound ??

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    I don't enjoy anything.
    Why continue this kind of life? Kill yourself, go in the helmheim and battle helya.

Maybe you will find some kind of pleasure

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    are there options and can you turn off sound ??
    Yes, on the world map press the looking glass on the top left, theres an enable sfx box.
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

I'v posted this in the official forums and will post it here too in the hope that the issue gets addressed.

Yesterday I installed the new application on an iPhone 4 which has software version 7.1.2 (the latest) also installed. Here's what's happening:

1: The Legion app installs and downloads - maybe an update?
    2: I select the EU region and the app restarts
    3: Click the 'login' button
    4: The green eye shows with the word 'connecting'

Nothing else happens. The app stays like this. I left it like this for almost half an hour last night and this morning. No change.

The iPhone 4 also has the wow authenticator app installed on it, but the Legion app isn't showing any message to enter a code - if one is required to use the Legion app?

I'm not sure if this is because the traffic on the app is very busy at the moment or another issue? I'm also aware the iPhone 4 isn't the latest device out there, but the app store tells me the Legion app is supported for my device.

I've tried reinstalling the app a few times and restarting the device. This isn't fixing the issue.

Has anyone else got this issue? Did you manage to get the app working?

Help?

Many thanks

help

Switch to your region mate.
    Hope it helps.
    Every time you say "I don't believe in fearies" one of them dies...

Quote Originally Posted by sultangurde View Post
    Switch to your region mate.
    Hope it helps.
    Thanks,

I've selected the region that I play in, which is EU. Still the same issue sadly. I know the iPhone 4 is an older device now, but it would be a shame if the app won't work on it. I was looking forward to using it.

Deleted
    dont finish class campaigne missions on the new wow companion app it will not count in ur quest log and basicly waste the time you did the mission since you have to redo it.

Getting "unable to connect" message every time I select my character. Very nice.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    everything is working fine on my phone with this app , awesomeeeeeeeee work blizz!

My app still doesn't work
    Logged in game and like 200 hunters facing the scouting map

15+ Year Old Account
    works perfect!!!

- - - Updated - - -

works perfect!! awesome job!

Is anyone getting the "character already connected" error ?

It worked twice but now it doesn't anymore. I can list my char but when I click on one I get this error.. I dont think my Samsung A3 2016 is outdated...

Deleted
    I wish I could use the app , I starts, is logged in ,. then I choose between wow 1 or 2 ( wow 1 is my active subscription ) and then it goes straight to character selection and stays empty .. Nothing to select there. (just to be sure I also tried my Wow2 account and same thing) SO nope .. on my Iphone 5 SE it does not work as it should

Right..my issue was the region choice,.... dudes.. place that on top not below the logon
    Last edited by mmoc57f7ad65ee; 2016-09-07 at 01:23 PM. Reason: issues solved

10+ Year Old Account
    Best thing since sliced bread !!!!