How do i get mythic+ keystones?

Just completed Eye of Azshara mythic dungeon, no keystone.

Quote Originally Posted by meheez View Post
    I don't recall getting one from Mythic Darkheart Thicket either. Is it RNG? Or did we fail at looting?

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by meheez View Post
    Well mythic+ aint out yet so
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mythic+ keystones will start dropping on the 20th (21st for EU) when raids open.

Mythic+ difficulty is not available yet
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Got it - thx. Does M+ also open on the 20th?

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    Got it - thx. Does M+ also open on the 20th?
    Yes

- Tuesday, August 30–When Legion is live, dungeons will immediately be available on Normal and Heroic difficulties. Mythic dungeon difficulty will become available at 8am PDT in alignment with the weekly dungeon reset time.

- Tuesday, September 20–The Emerald Nightmare Raid dungeon opens on Normal and Heroic difficulties. Mythic Keystones will begin dropping which will allow increased challenge and rewards from Mythic dungeons.

- Tuesday, September 27–Mythic difficulty for the Emerald Nightmare Raid dungeon opens. The first wing of Raid Finder difficulty for Emerald Nightmare opens.

- Tuesday, October 11–Raid Finder Wing 2 of Emerald Nightmare opens.

- Tuesday, October 25–Raid Finder Wing 3 of Emerald Nightmare opens.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Yes

- Tuesday, August 30–When Legion is live, dungeons will immediately be available on Normal and Heroic difficulties. Mythic dungeon difficulty will become available at 8am PDT in alignment with the weekly dungeon reset time.

- Tuesday, September 20–The Emerald Nightmare Raid dungeon opens on Normal and Heroic difficulties. Mythic Keystones will begin dropping which will allow increased challenge and rewards from Mythic dungeons.

- Tuesday, September 27–Mythic difficulty for the Emerald Nightmare Raid dungeon opens. The first wing of Raid Finder difficulty for Emerald Nightmare opens.

- Tuesday, October 11–Raid Finder Wing 2 of Emerald Nightmare opens.

- Tuesday, October 25–Raid Finder Wing 3 of Emerald Nightmare opens.
    Got it - thanks!