Page 7 of 60 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Wowhead says that a spell named "shadow walk" is granted by illidan at the beginning of the well of eternity 5man. Not sure if I'm right but wasnt that instance about demons?

- - - Updated - - -

Well actually I don't think its the well of eternity thing.

But I found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvwR-uELdS4

Some guy saying there's a puzzle and maybe a hidden boss in Vault of Wardens.

Deleted
    Well the puzzle is for the mythic Achievement named A specter Illuminated, so nothing here, its just an Achiev for dung Glory of the Legion Hero.

Also, I know were all eager to find this skin and its super fun, but to not make it 2 much frustrating dont make asumptions like ''My friend spoke to GM and GM told him this he couldnt screenshot you have to believe me''. At this point from a theory standpoint this at least plausible without a propper proof.

- - - Updated - - -

So quick summary:

1.The Pagle's Books are useless as there is (probably) no way how to reunite them (yet) in the game.
    2.Runs of Naxx,SM both wings,Frostmourne cavern and ICC yielded no information.
    3.Stratholme yielded nothing,however if you stand on the bridge in front of Stratholme where Mograine and Fairbanks died you phase out and the mobs in front of bridge and summoning stone dissapear as you phase out.Could be bug,but it has been a posted issue since launch of the Legion,so could be intentional.
    4.Acherus both BI and EK no quest givers yet.
    5.The book in the VoW isnt a thing as it is a quest starter.Also Cordana's Specter is for an Achievement and shouldnt be connected to the quest.
    6.We know the slime is relevant,however its probably a part of the quest,not its starter.

At this point I think we should kinda focus on any known Death Knights on Broken Isles as it may yield some information.

EDIT: Remember that Huge (not rly,but its a part) Part of the Death Knight lore is the fact that they can ''Shadow walk'' in Shadow Realm,the place where you get your Acherus Deathcharger.

Keep it up boyz

Quote Originally Posted by Nodaxx View Post
    Well the puzzle is for the mythic Achievement named A specter Illuminated, so nothing here, its just an Achiev for dung Glory of the Legion Hero.

Also, I know were all eager to find this skin and its super fun, but to not make it 2 much frustrating dont make asumptions like ''My friend spoke to GM and GM told him this he couldnt screenshot you have to believe me''. At this point from a theory standpoint this at least plausible without a propper proof.

- - - Updated - - -

So quick summary:

1.The Pagle's Books are useless as there is (probably) no way how to reunite them (yet) in the game.
    2.Runs of Naxx,SM both wings,Frostmourne cavern and ICC yielded no information.
    3.Stratholme yielded nothing,however if you stand on the bridge in front of Stratholme where Mograine and Fairbanks died you phase out and the mobs in front of bridge and summoning stone dissapear as you phase out.Could be bug,but it has been a posted issue since launch of the Legion,so could be intentional.
    4.Acherus both BI and EK no quest givers yet.
    5.The book in the VoW isnt a thing as it is a quest starter.Also Cordana's Specter is for an Achievement and shouldnt be connected to the quest.
    6.We know the slime is relevant,however its probably a part of the quest,not its starter.

At this point I think we should kinda focus on any known Death Knights on Broken Isles as it may yield some information.

EDIT: Remember that Huge (not rly,but its a part) Part of the Death Knight lore is the fact that they can ''Shadow walk'' in Shadow Realm,the place where you get your Acherus Deathcharger.

Keep it up boyz
    Yeah that was my fuckup, I forgot the name of the quest was walking in shadows, and when I saw both the GM guy and Lychnuchus talking about "shadow-walk" and "walking in shadows"(also misread what he said, I thought when he hovered over the book it's name was "walking in shadows" but he couldn't interact with it.) I figured it was pretty much confirmed.
    As for the hunt, I'm completely stumped. I have no idea where to search.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/139566

dont we already know that this is DK related ?
    "seek the aid of the knights of the ebon blade in Acherus on the Broke Isles"

so, ignore all old world crazy theories and focus on BI and DK-related stuff

Deleted
    I do, problem is ppl are being sidetracked by possible misinformation such as ''My friends friend had a friend who spoke to GM,he doesnt have screens so I can be making this up but this is totaly legit''.

Life-Binder is correct.Im gonna fly all over BI to find somebody or something that could be a hint.Its there,somewhere.Not in EK.

Do any other hidden appearances start anywhere but the Broken Isles? Safe to say we can cross out any of it starting anywhere else but the Broken Isles if that's the case. How much of the Broken Shore can we actually explore before getting booted? Perhaps there's a cave on the northern or southern side that triggers it.

Head is spinning trying to find a location, an object whatever that would trigger it.

Off-topic a bit, but have anybody seen Mal'ganis? Since he went "home" at scarlet harbour, he was out of the picture, and with the Legion back, one would assume he is coming back as well.

Deleted
    He was as one of the one Demons on Broken Shore during the scenario.At this point regarding Nathrezims Tychondrius is most important imo.

As for the search on Broken shore,You can search anywhere EXCEPT the tomb where Sacrolash,the other Eredar grill and Brutallus from Sunwell stay on guard and you get IK anyways. But the rest should be explorable.

There are obvious reasons as per why Blizzard made both Eye of Ashara and Broken shore accesible from the start.

- - - Updated - - -

I found this at the other forum,so a little copy pasta

/quest=43682/book-presented

/quest=43683/traveler-found

/quest=43684/notes-read

/quest=43685/phylactery-used

Cant link u have to paste it urself sadly.
    All these triggers were added in 7.0.3.

Reading them in order:

1. Get "book"
    2. Present "book" to traveler
    3. (Triggers "traveler found"?)
    4. Read notes traveler gives?
    5. Get phylactery and use it.

The ID numbers corespond as this is probably part of 1 ''Quest''.

Now I did some research to other skins from other weapons.What feeling I get is that Warriors get the new Arcanite Reaper skin,which is also a part of secret quest.You have to basicaly find Saurfang somewhere on BI and duel him for the weapon and then forge it.

So I think is that either
    1.Pagle's Books are still in play,however they dont need to be united.
    2.We have to present a Journal of Grand Inquisitor Isillien which was added in 7.0.3.For those who dont know who Isillien is,Isillien was the priest who purified the Ashbringer in Hilsbrad Foothills as far as I remember.

I thought I would also add to this conversation that I do not think the DK Class Hall has to do with the unlock. I was able to get to the Class Hall today but it immediately kicked me out with a gryphon pulling me on a chain away so maybe getting to the hall was hotfixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctus-Garona View Post
    I thought I would also add to this conversation that I do not think the DK Class Hall has to do with the unlock. I was able to get to the Class Hall today but it immediately kicked me out with a gryphon pulling me on a chain away so maybe getting to the hall was hotfixed?
    Not initially probably, but scenario could send us there
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

Quote Originally Posted by Lychnuchus View Post
    "walking in shadows" - there is a book, laying on a small stone on the floor in the dark area in the vault of the wardens, just before cordana. Its in front of the giant room seen on the map that is blocked by fallen rocks. maybe part of the quest chain? I didn't try using the light of elune, because the book seemed to be non-interactive.
    That book is the Fel-Ravaged Tome and gives a quest to turn it in to the Curator in Dalaran. Which will then cause the Illidian harbingers video to play. It is also part of the Harbinger achievement.

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=11240/harbinger

So that would appear to be the purpose of said book.

Deleted
    They fixed everything regarding that,Kites and such got big nerf.
    I posted a ticket to my server GMs, hopefuly they will be kind and unsderstanding and will answer me honestly if its in the game,because many are not.

With screenshots ofc

Deleted
    Ok Ok I get it now, that is why I couldn't interact with the book anymore, already did that quest. I just completely forgot about it.

Ther is so much going on right now, the expansion is just crazy in terms of known and unknown stuff that you can look for.
    It almost feels like being thrown into vanilla again.

So I guess it's back to the drawboard. I honestly think this could start anywhere. And seing that some of the other's classes hidden appearances drop from Raidbosses, it might just not yet be obtainable (though already in game).

They fixed everything regarding that,Kites and such got big nerf.
    I posted a ticket to my server GMs, hopefuly they will be kind and unsderstanding and will answer me honestly if its in the game,because many are not.

With screenshots ofc
    Opened a ticket of my own, simply requesting verification as to if it is obtainable with the current live patch. But with a three day projected and wait for a reply we very well could find something something by then! Will post screenshots when a reply is given.

The more speculation I read, the more I become convinced it will be a far simpler process to acquire it.

Loot the item from the Emerald Nightmare boss, starts a quest. Do a bit of running around, hitting Ashbringer nostalgia areas, turn in, get skin.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    although i dont have many ideas maybe we should try to search where Alexandros Mograine encountered the dark orb that would be made to ashbringer?

Quote Originally Posted by Herrhaxe View Post
    although i dont have many ideas maybe we should try to search where Alexandros Mograine encountered the dark orb that would be made to ashbringer?
    "During the assault on Blackrock Spire in the Second War, Mograine of the Silver Hand witnessed an orcish warlock channeling magic through a dark orb. After the warlock's death, Mograine went to claim it for the Alliance, but his hand was badly mangled as soon as he touched it. Though describing the orb as the "living embodiment of shadow,"" -WoWWiki

I believe there's been brief mention of U/LBRS, not sure if anyone's checked it thoroughly though.

Deleted
    Of course it Will be easier than we think mate.The problem is that ppl are srsly overthinking this.I have huge respect for the Guy that started the timolain thread on battle net but ppl overthinking this to absurd levels,making logical jumps which amaze me.

The last theory on battle net is fishing a coin from dalaran fountain to start it off.Ppl are loosing sight of whats important And present their fantasies as legitimace leads without a proof.

If were About to find it anytime soon léts not make that Mistake.

Sorry fo the typo,im on phone in process of making myself drink And it corrects me on all ocasions

Deleted
    Hello Guys im new to the forum, but i read everything in this thread. Today i was questing with my pala and found out, that there is a way to get into the "ghost realm". Alchemists can produce a potion called "skaggldrynk" which gives you 18 sec invisibilty and it says that you are now in the ghost realm. I dont know if this will help, but its maybe something that allows us to talk to Fairbanks or something like that.
    Keep up the good work guys ! =)
    Last edited by mmoc10f21d878b; 2016-09-08 at 03:31 PM.

Of course it Will be easier than we think mate.The problem is that ppl are srsly overthinking this.I have huge respect for the Guy that started the timolain thread on battle net but ppl overthinking this to absurd levels,making logical jumps which amaze me.

The last theory on battle net is fishing a coin from dalaran fountain to start it off.Ppl are loosing sight of whats important And present their fantasies as legitimace leads without a proof.
    While I agree we should pursue more logical and simple venues for determining/figuring out how to get this started, the reason everyone is frantic and throwing out theories is based off of 2 things:

1.) We haven't even the REMOTEST idea as to what NEEDS to be done in order to obtain the Skin, no form of a breadcrumb trail whatsoever. And the only way to get that is by exploring every possible avenue and hoping we catch a scent.
    2.) The Jellyfish Mount/Kosmuoth Summoning which was discovered and successfully completed is what some are saying the MOST complex and out of the box "Easter Egg" Blizzard has ever implemented. Which is why these creative theories are being tested. If Blizzard had the time to create something SO complex for a Mount and a Secret WB, there is NO reason to believe that they COULDN'T do the same for the Ashbringer Skin- which is literally the most fabled tale in all of WoW.

I want us to keep the pool of potential ideas on the more /sane/ side, but we have exhausted a huge majority of ideas. And let us be reminded that just 2 days ago we were just attempting to find NPCs which we could interact with in Dalaran/Respective Areas. Which proved to get us no where, unfortunately. This is just how things evolved, we started simple and are getting much more out of the box with ideas. All we can do at this point is evaluate the theories people propose, and either check them out or not. There's nothing else left to do.
    Last edited by AureliusGrey; 2016-09-08 at 05:36 PM.
    "And when you fall into the pits of hell... remember the rage of Diarmuid." -D.U.D