Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Is any of the other classes's hidden appearance so much actually hidden? It would make sense to make it so that you need to look with spectral sight for a super hidden mob no one knows about, but it would be so unfair since some other classes can literally just buy it off a quartermaster (granted you need exalted, so it'll take some more time).

Quote Originally Posted by Nalistar View Post
    Is any of the other classes's hidden appearance so much actually hidden? It would make sense to make it so that you need to look with spectral sight for a super hidden mob no one knows about, but it would be so unfair since some other classes can literally just buy it off a quartermaster (granted you need exalted, so it'll take some more time).
    Holy Paladins and one of the mage specs, as well as us, who have the "Kill x for y item" quests all are reporting the same thing: shit isn't dropping.

Fact is, calling it "hidden artifact" is a dumb concept in the first place, since it's only hidden until one person finds out how to do it, and then it's not hidden anymore. Shit, they may as well call ours "RNG Artifact"

http://www.wowhead.com/item=141409/c...charm#comments

A lot of comments saying they have GM confirmation that the item is not bugged. Some saying the GM acknowledged its a low drop rate, and others saying confirmed to drop in Suramar.

Has anyone looked about the Isle of the Watchers?

I did today - searched all of it with spectral sight etc, looking for the Vengeance one mainly.

Noticed there were these statues of owls everywhere, some clickable, some not. When clicked, they either did nothing, or gave me a buff lasting 2-3 minutes and giving various combat abilities.

If the area was an actual questing area, i'd pass it off as just a random buff you can get while doing dailies or what not, but theres nothing to do on the Isle but run to the Dungeon.

So, in the spirit of the Kosumoth shit:

- Do these statues maybe need to be clicked in a certain order?
    - Do you need to acquire all of the buffs at once?

Who knows, I was there for an hour or so, the rain started fucking with my eyes big time after that, so I left.

Feel free to check yourself.

The Statues are:
    http://www.wowhead.com/object=254263...f-the-watchers

and one of the example buffs from clicking on a statue is:
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=225045/suppression

The Vengeance one comes from the Twisting Nether boss from the Class Order Hall.

Quote Originally Posted by Uglytoes View Post
    The Vengeance one comes from the Twisting Nether boss from the Class Order Hall.
    One of them.

Do the hidden appearances only drop for the spec? Or can you get the Twisting Nether one for Vengeance when Havoc specced?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok guys... we need to stop complaining about drop rates and try to figure this out.

Do NOT mindlessly grind in Suramar for Candraels Charm, it's pretty clear this is not how you obtain the item. Something was changed in beta.

Read this GM response very carefully.

http://i.imgur.com/ASgNWN4.jpg

There's obviously something changed and it's up to US to figure it out....

Yeah, the chances of nobody getting it farming is almost nil.

Obviously it has changed since Beta - and there is another way to get the charm. Some of them for other classes require Emerald Nightmare though I don't think it would make sense for Candrael's Charm. I also wouldn't restrict ourselves to Surumar only. Time to get exploring!

Why would he direct people to your reddit post, when there is zero discussion going on there? Smells fishy

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    One of them.
    The second appearance isn't even in the game yet. Craig Amai confirmed in the Artifact Q&A a while ago that the second hidden appearance will be more of a "challenge" appearance and it'll be available in later patches.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Waith/simple

Wow ok... This person has the skin for Havoc, look at their weapon icons and achievements. The plot thickens.

imgur. com/a/ AG6qP

From someone on Wowhead who claims to have talked to them. Says random drop in Suramar

Quote Originally Posted by aerodragon83 View Post
    imgur. com/a/ AG6qP

From someone on Wowhead who claims to have talked to them. Says random drop in Suramar
    No reason at all to believe this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

Quote Originally Posted by Rekuja View Post

Wow ok... This person has the skin for Havoc, look at their weapon icons and achievements. The plot thickens.
    have you tried messaging him in game to ask how he got it

I'm convinced they changed it for LIVE and you have to finish campaign for it to drop... with the amount of mobs I've killed in Suramar there's no way it's obtainable without finishing order hall.
    This would make sense. I have been farming like mad for it. On the upside I have (had) a lot of leather and scales now.

Deleted

I dont think he got it the legit way. he got the achievement on august 1st and as far as I know you could get it the first ~2days by gliding to the bat and killing it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightflare View Post
    I dont think he got it the legit way. he got the achievement on august 1st and as far as I know you could get it the first ~2days by gliding to the bat and killing it.
    Everyone who got it this way should have it removed imo

Quote Originally Posted by Slirith View Post
    Everyone who got it this way should have it removed imo
    this way didn't work, i tried it on live as soon as hit 110 and i hit 110 within 15 hours of release.

Quote Originally Posted by Schlosh View Post
    this way didn't work, i tried it on live as soon as hit 110 and i hit 110 within 15 hours of release.
    ^this, but 12 hours, this way was patched on beta

Don't you think he just doesn't want us to know where he got it, 'cause it would make this skin pretty common.
    At least we know it's obtainable.
    Last edited by chematus; 2016-09-08 at 10:50 PM.