Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Alliance Win Most AGAIN

Talking random BG's during peak hours .. Stay out of BG's if you play Horde .. Its beyond bad .. People afk at start .. standing around with no clue what to do .. Its like they never played an MMO before ..

Sorry. it's just too much to do i've not had time to set foot in Bg's yet.

Deleted
    Did 3 BG's at peak hours as horde won all 3. Bad streaks happen dont look into it too much.

Did bgs on tuesday pick hours ( I am on alliance) our side steam rolled 3 bgs, we GY camped hordies. Did bgs again yesterday, horde dominated 2 BGs ppl on my side did not even bother leave mid field so i stopped >.< so lol i guess its about even for me, dep on my luck

It doesn't matter what side you play it'll always seem like your team sucks. I've played both sides in the past and have toons on Alliance and Horde and to be honest I think Horde have been winning more from the Legion pre patch. Just remember someone's gotta lose and someone's gotta win, it can go either way.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

Same on EU. And with pvp level farming, faction balance actually means much more. Leveling my hunter on ally right now for 100% wins on AV (bare the random russian premade).

Many PVEers in Bgs horde side who have no clue atm. Might change. Blizz fault for making PVE the only way to pimp your toon in PVP. PVE heroes come in titanforged mythic gear thinking they might get a edge in pvp. Problem is they don't. Not much anyway.

As you can see from this graph win rates are almost 50/50 in US battlegroups.

I don't have a fancy graph but it feels pretty even on EU aswell. Even in AV I'm getting a decent winrate (think I'm 5-4 atm). Only outlier is IoC, granted I only played 2 games, lost both and blacklisted it again because of what a POS it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhorrg View Post
    As you can see from this graph win rates are almost 50/50 in US battlegroups.
    Im a little sketchy of a graph that is:

a) Made by some guy, based on what stats and tracking device?
    b) claiming the Alliance wins 0% of EoTS matches

Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post

http://www.wow-stats.info/bgwr01.html

Because of a well known bug in the WoW API, Eye of Strom data is not available for battlegrounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post

The claim is not made by some guy, its from a respectable website that is very clear and transparent about how they draw their numbers. Also eots statistics have been bugged since forever. Just check your own characters statistics.

Horde would actually dominate win rates if not for the significant Alliance advantage on IoC.

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Talking random BG's during peak hours .. Stay out of BG's if you play Horde .. Its beyond bad .. People afk at start .. standing around with no clue what to do .. Its like they never played an MMO before ..
    It's always been like this. I mostly play Horde and one thing I've noticed is that Horde will just striaght up AFK or avoid fighting if they can. They often stand around not knowing what to do, or they'll run into a group of 5 on their own expecting some type of results.

From my little time playing Alliance, I've noticed that they actually give it their all, even if they end up losing. They often stick in packs (which is good most of the time) and try to have even the slightest of strategy. It's the total opposite of Horde.

I've been keeping track of my Win Lose ratio on both factions for the past 3 expansions and it's roughly 70% win on Alliance, 30% win on Horde. It sucks because I play Horde more often and I immediately will know if we're going to win or lose within the first minute of the battleground based on player attitudes and behaviour.

I will say however, that Horde have drastically improved in Legion. Perhaps it's because there is still very little botting going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Mhorrg View Post
    Horde would actually dominate win rates if not for the significant Alliance advantage on IoC.
    Exactly. If you take out the universally blacklisted BGs Horde has already overtaken alliance in winrates, which from the look of things will continue to rise.

I see your point(s) now .. Been doing much more BG as Ally and Horde (EU) and 40 man is dominated by Alliance while 10 man Horde .. Time of day plays a factor too but since queue times seem to be shorter Alliance .. I think ally are better off in the BG department ..

Funny part is, they say same thing on Alliance.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    Well, I myself win almost every single bg, except for the ones versus premade alliance groups. Other than that wins mostly.

Deleted
    Pretty sure it depends on EU or US. EU Alliance is more dominating and if I remember it was around 50/50 for US. During early WOD the majority of EU players went alliance and it still probably hasn't evened out.

I faction changed to Horde and refunded all in the same day lol. I lost 15 BGs in a row and was like nope, back to Alliance it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember this one time a few years ago where I got extremely pissed losing 4 Isle of Conquests (get rid of the fucking dock vehicles already) on my shaman, switched to my gnome DK and lost 4 more in the same BG weekend. This has happened many times too.

I was extremely salty to say the least.

So yeah, losing more on Horde is really just you getting bad lose streaks and you'll hate it when it happens on Alliance as well.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!