Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    Must be a pretty good expansion if the most annoying thing is something you can opt of for 5g...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    Isnt it only for the forge quest that takes like 10mins?
    Nope
    Half of professions have quest there aand you cannot skip it ...Hell some even have recipes from vendors too
    Isually payed guard helps alot but for some reason buff fade randomly and you can end killed 10 seconds after you pay for the guard and jump with your lv 101 for the JC quest

"Just hire a guard" seems to be just some idiotic meme for a griefer.
    from Blizzards own website policy:
    "PLAYER VS. PLAYER
    If you don't like open-world PvP combat, select a Player versus Environment (PvE) realm.Players on PvE realms can choose when they wish to engage in PvP combat.

-------------------

Blizz be trolling...

Quote Originally Posted by Devia View Post
    The reaction that you just gave.

- - - Updated - - -

What other PvP areas have you had to go into? What about the PvP players that have to PvE? (You know, like, level up) How about we just consider all of this as part of playing the game, because, you know, it is.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm one of those people. I am sadly part of this statistic. But it was only because of my carebear friends who wanted me to play with them that are on a PvE server. IT HURTS MY SOUL TO BE A CAREBEAR.

No, I won't consider it part of the game. I picked a PVE SERVER for a fucking reason. Ive had to go into range of multiple Warden towers for Arch and into the Underbelly for my Inscription. I love that they made the best Arch spot in Stormheim the Warden tower, its like the tightest area for fragments. Also, you can PvP to level up in BG's