The Nightfallen - What am i doing wrong?

Hi,

Character: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vitoxx/simple (for some reason it shows gear way of)

I have completed all quests in Suramar, the last one i completed was: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=44052/a...y-will-tremble

I have done all world Qs that pops for in Suramar (for about a week)
    I always give the 3 NPCs 50 Mana for the reputation.

I have done the Withered scenario thingy, 3 times. (about 400 rep each time)

I have 5 completed in Suramar story progress:
    An ancient gift
    The walking crescent
    Blood And wine
    Tidying Tel'anor
    Eminent grow-main.

My reputation with the Nightfallen is 650/12000.

I need 8000 to get my next quests.

Am i totally missing something? It will take me another 2 weeks to get to 8000 reputation?

Could someone please point me in the right direction?

7+ Year Old Account
    just grind out the world quests, do the withered training, feed thalyssra and co. whenever they need mana, and hope for missionaries.

and the leyline bling achievement also quite helps.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibiki View Post
    + another 75 rep per 2. (every 2 you complete you get a quest to increase the mana u get from killing. = 75 rep )

You are not alone. Everyone are in same boat. Just do dailies, WQs, training.
    Next quest opens at 7000/12000

15+ Year Old Account
    #remember Ogri'la.

If I remember correctly Ogri'la quests took 30 days to reach exalted without missing every quest.

Same with Nightfallen, another "hard to reach exalted" faction

Plus as the developer blog said, it's end-game faction.
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

Quote Originally Posted by salate View Post
    #remember Ogri'la.

If I remember correctly Ogri'la quests took 30 days to reach exalted without missing every quest.

Same with Nightfallen, another "hard to reach exalted" faction

Plus as the developer blog said, it's end-game faction.
    Yeah, I understand that getting to exalted will take alot of time, but alot of people have already opened up the dungeons, and im just sitting here, missing almost 2 weeks worth of rep... :/

Are you feeding your dudes in base? You can do it everyday for 150 rep, I'm unsure if feeding them when they don't have the quest resets the cooldown so only feed them when they got the blue question mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vitoc View Post
    Yeah, I understand that getting to exalted will take alot of time, but alot of people have already opened up the dungeons, and im just sitting here, missing almost 2 weeks worth of rep... :/
    When did you get max level? I am at ~6600/12000 and missed out on the first Emissary Quest. I reached max level later thursday/early friday and it wasn't there anymore. If I would have gotten that one I would have been at 8k/12k by now.

You are 675 rep into honored?

I am 8/11 for the story line in suramar and am 3000/12000 into honored. The ones I can't do yet are Statecraft, A Growing Crisis, and a Change of Seasons.

Deleted
    I have 5 completed in Suramar story progress:
    8/11 is possible before reaching 7000/12000 rep. Take a look at the achievement to figure out which ones you're missing and look up their starting points on wowhead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Statecraft begins at 8000/12000. That is the quest line to get attuned with the dungeons (which I'm currently working through)
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee