Quote Originally Posted by Itsab11 View Post
    it comes close to an average of 5% damage reduction on average (850 version), defensively there isn't really anything better than that pre raid
    But only physical, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    I've got two points in Scatter the Shadows now, but the tooltip for LotP hasn't changed. Can't really take them out again to test; how do we know it isn't bugged?

- - - Updated - - -

Me too! I am 843 atm, but still using an heirloom trinket. :P
    tooltip doesn't update with artifact for some reason.

From a survivability standpoint, is it really worth it to get the darkmoon card for one of our trinkets in EN progression?

or I guess i'm asking what combination of trinkets should we be getting for raids in prep?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynzler88 View Post
    From a survivability standpoint, is it really worth it to get the darkmoon card for one of our trinkets in EN progression?

or I guess i'm asking what combination of trinkets should we be getting for raids in prep?

Thanks.
    I'd like to know as well. At 844, I still could not get trinket to drop for life of me. Was still equipping heirloom and a blue 825. So I splurged on Darkmoon Immortality tonight. I have gold to spare, so worse come to worse I'll just sell more jewelry, but I'm hoping it was decent investment. Gave me roughly a 5% str increase and 20% armor increase. No bonus armor listed on our character cards anymore, so I can't see the actual change in mitigation. Maybe someone has a WA to track how much armor it's providing at any given time?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    tooltip doesn't update with artifact for some reason.
    Since the tooltip doesn't change, can you tell me if a point in Scatter the Shadows increases healing by 10% of missing health, or by 10% of the healing LotP was previously doing? i.e., 10% or 2.5/4.5%?

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    The bonus of scatter the shadows mutliplies with everything else. It increases it by 10% of the amount it heals, not by 10% of missing health. That would be a bit ridiculous, considering that you could bump it to 60%, effectlively giving you Lay on Hands ever 6-7 Seconds with the right talents.

Total healing:

35%*(1+vers/40000)*(1+30/100)*(1+20/100)*(1+35/100)

This is for versatility, Scatter the Shadows, Consecration (or Consecrated Hammer), and Avenging Wrath (when active). So if you are at 45% while standing in Cons, 3 points in Scatter the Shadows will add 3*4.5% for a total of 58.5%. Keep in mind that the tooltip is rounded to 1% while the actual heal isn't.
    Last edited by mmoc4148e87d80; 2016-09-11 at 12:18 PM.

How are you guys doing in world pvp? Granted I have pretty low ilvl gear, 800, but I'm on a horde heavy server and I feel absolutely useless when somebody attacks me. No ST damage when sera isn't up.

Quote Originally Posted by vokey View Post
    How are you guys doing in world pvp? Granted I have pretty low ilvl gear, 800, but I'm on a horde heavy server and I feel absolutely useless when somebody attacks me. No ST damage when sera isn't up.
    I steamroll everyone. Occasionaly two at a time.

Without the template to hold the damage back, it's very easy to kill with AS and SotR Crits.

Just dinged 110.

Fire Mage tried to start a fight with me.

Justice was done. I was just tried to kill a world boss. Wondering why my HO was so low so fast. Lay on hands, steed, stun, pop CDs. He blinks. Steed again. He ice blocks, heal myself to full. He goes invis and I never saw him again.

What stat priority are you guys going for? Or is there a thread to discuss this, couldn't find one. I'm currently going for crit + haste but I'm hearing vers + haste is the way to go. Also using vers food + vers gems?
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Quote Originally Posted by -Skye View Post
    What stat priority are you guys going for? Or is there a thread to discuss this, couldn't find one. I'm currently going for crit + haste but I'm hearing vers + haste is the way to go. Also using vers food + vers gems?
    going for vers > haste > mastery > crit

Is it just me or does a 2 charge sera not actually consume 2 charges, it feels like 1.75 or something?

Quote Originally Posted by OrcinusDrake View Post
    Is it just me or does a 2 charge sera not actually consume 2 charges, it feels like 1.75 or something?
    Prob seeing the effect from haste buff

I could swear several times I used it before the second charge was finished but still got full duration.

Deleted
    First off, I really want to thank everyone in this thread, it's helping a lot! Seeing Monk got "destroyed" ( IMO ) i rolled Pally during LegionBeta and i couldn't be happier. With the recent buffs I even got "rewarded" for playing what i liked most, and doing Myths as a guildgroup with an average itemlvl of about 795 was one of the most fun experinces i had in WoW. that being said i can't understand the spikeness/ squishy threads around here. With 790 you're instantly dead if you do anything wrong, but as soon as you it 810 its pretty easy, and once u reach 820 you don't need a healer in bossfights. And being 840+.. well, you can just steamroll through the dungeon. We have so many tools to mitigate damage, it's awesome!

i still have a question left, tho. I've read that you don't need all traits to unlock unrelenting Light. Just the 3 golden ones. Is that accurate? Currently im b-lining to get them, because i value 10% armor higher than DPs/utility.
    Last edited by mmoc0cf3c9dea6; 2016-09-12 at 03:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valenhil View Post
    I could swear several times I used it before the second charge was finished but still got full duration.
    I'm somewhat sure that i've also noticed that, but it's possible due to some order of how it's doing it.
    If it applies Haste before it removes sotr (which is what it feels like), it can do that. but idunno

You can stun them and wail with 6xSotR, plus AS and Judgment. I'd say that's a pretty good ST burst.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by -Skye View Post
    Haste is king, pair it with versatility if your raiding, crit if you're wanting to do mythic +
    Ive not seen any really solid numbers though to back it up.

- - - Updated - - -

ilvl 847 and I can't die unless it's 3v1, not great v. A skilled healer + dps who cc me but otherwise I kill everything except a frost Mage who can just kite me for ages

Quote Originally Posted by Valenhil View Post
    I've observed you can consume fractions of SotR. Meaning that if you use sera when at 1 charge of SotR and half way to the second you will get 1.5 times worth of the sera buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    You can stun them and wail with 6xSotR, plus AS and Judgment. I'd say that's a pretty good ST burst.
    Sotr spam isn't really an option when I'm specced into sera though, since I've only got one charge after I pop it. Maybe I should just not pop it.