So this will probably be my talents when raids comes. I haven't looked any raids up yet tbh.
    http://www.wowhead.com/talent-calc/druid/balance/MJTM

Level 90 and 100 will be swapped around more than the others.

How are moonkins going to be in higher end mythic+ dungeons? What about mythic raids? Will we see action there?

Deleted
    Hey guys, I just got a trinket from a WQ (This one) and I feel like it has a weird interaction with Naraxas' Spiked Tongue; I tried having both equipped on a dungeon, but the average damage from the Tongue seemed much lower than usual. Does anybody happens to have any information about a common cooldown or anything like it? I've had both procs almost simultaneously, but still the damage from one or the other was much lower than it should be when equipped by itself.
    Edit : Nevermind, I guess I just had awful RNG over several encounters, after trying them a bit on the dummies they seem to proc decently and account for 5/6% of my damage each, which seems decent.

Also, I haven't seriously played a DoT based class since early cata, and I have no idea how stats procs affect DoTs now; are "static" dots like boomkin's using the stats you had when you refreshed them, or do they "adapt" to your stats in real time? If the former is true, I suppose it would be worth it to refresh your dots just before your Incarnation fades when you have the second gold talent that stacks haste during CA/Inc? I'm pretty underwhelmed by said talent by the way, just got it and it's rather disappointing as far as dungeon bosses go :/
    Last edited by mmoca8dc55c603; 2016-09-11 at 09:02 PM.

Got a socketed chrono shard on my first arcway run, feelssogoodman

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Staalsy; 2016-09-11 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Staalsy View Post
    Got a socketed chrono shard on my first arcway run, feelssogoodman
    And what is the point of posting it? Yay you got something but it has nothing to do with balance discussion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyzer View Post
    So this will probably be my talents when raids comes. I haven't looked any raids up yet tbh.

Likely what I'll be running except I'll be using Renewal over Displacer as I still can't stand that talent shifting you into cat form.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    And what is the point of posting it? Yay you got something but it has nothing to do with balance discussion.

- - - Updated - - -

Likely what I'll be running except I'll be using Renewal over Displacer as I still can't stand that talent shifting you into cat form.
    Hey its a pretty good balance item.

No need to be so aggressive chump

Hey its a pretty good balance item.

No need to be so aggressive chump

I'm not being aggressive I am pointing out that your comment does nothing to discuss balance druids and is just a 'look at me I got X' post. When called out on such a post YOU then turn aggressive and drop an insult.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    I'm not being aggressive I am pointing out that your comment does nothing to discuss balance druids and is just a 'look at me I got X' post. When called out on such a post YOU then turn aggressive and drop an insult.
    Easy hillary, easy.

Easy hillary, easy.

Just going to put you on ignore and repost the posts. This thread is for discussing balance druids.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account

Is Shooting Stars really better thna BoA? Atm I'm running the exact same specc except I've been using BoA.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Is Shooting Stars really better thna BoA? Atm I'm running the exact same specc except I've been using BoA.
    I'm more interested by his/her choice of Nature's Balance.

Deleted
    I have been going Heroics and did one Mythic dungeon. I have tried few builds and the one I am most comfortable is FoE. While i had no third relic unlocked in my weapon when we went into Mythic Halls of Valor, i had 840+ rouge (good player), 835+ Retri (average) and on trash packs when I had my FoE i was topping dps with my poor 825 ilevel.
    Of course boss fights with such a difference in gear level I was not were close to rouge and Pala was also ahead of me. Not sure about the raid setup but for Mythics+ where most of the time I am expecting groups will be spending on clearing trash - FoE seems to be superior for me. I do setup for maximum uptime on FoE which makes it last quite a long time. I would build up AsP to around 70 leaving full moon ready then re-apply Sunfire then use FoE. Now I am still trying out whether to Solar Wrath or Lunar Strike at this point but I seems to be more comfortable with SW. When my AsP gets to 10 (so just before FoE is to expire) i use CA which puts me at 90-100 AsP. Now I cast Full Moon then I continue to SW and reapply Sunfire if required. New Moon when ready. This gives me a lot of uptime on FoE and when this is up there is no way for others to touch my DPS. I sometimes save FoE if I know larger pack is next as it seems we can use FoE every other pack.

I have unlocked my third relic slot yesterday and got my weapon to 86x or something like this. Has no chance to test my DPS after that little upgrade (by 39 ilevels) but I would hope that it will be even better.

Also I have to say a lot of the bosses are a pain for me when I am the only range in the group. A lot of boss skills are balanced between range and melee but while melee can DPS and move around the boss to avoid those skills, I am struggling to do decent DPS on a boss if I keep getting stuff dropped on me that I need to move out from. Halls of Valour is probably one of those that punish us most. I can run around reapplying dots to keep doing some damage but ....

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Probably not, just feels that I get some AoE done but still have decent single target damage.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chiranjivi View Post
    I'm more interested by his/her choice of Nature's Balance.
    I don't know much about Emerald Nightmare fights tbh. This is more a basic setup. Will probably change rapidly!
    NB is best singletarget out of the 100 talents.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's no way Balance is the best Single Target setup. Even on single target if I manage to get even 30 seconds of FoE it's my highest damaging ability and it isn't close.

Probably not, just feels that I get some AoE done but still have decent single target damage.
    Pretty much depends on the situation. If you average 2+ targets, might as well take Shooting Stars. BotA is only better on single target or if you spend lots of time in combat but unable to actually attack.

I am running a talent set up without FoE due to a few reasons, I have found my damage is pretty good on single target and okay on AoE but no burst AoE. I run Starlord (tank doesn't want me running treants in mythic dungeons because it bothers him when they taunt), SotF (until I get the artifact trait for Incarnation), BotA (may try shooting star for dungeons), and NB.

I can't get the best use of FoE due to movement on fights (minor and can still use) but the real reason is my tank moves every target around sooooo god damn much. Unless the boss is rooted to the ground, I am spending my time re-positioning my FoE and have just said screw it, let's try NB.

I like NB on single target and sustained cleave/AoE.

My question is how big of a difference is NB compared to FoE on single target and AoE. I remember reading after you get Power of Goldrinn in the artifact tree that FoE is not a giant difference. What will the difference be when we get Echoeing Stars trait ?

I just want to make sure I am not losing to much going NB until my tank learns to stand still more. I have a hard time getting him to keep mobs in my star fall... (this is on fights where the mobs/bosses shouldn't move much but they do).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilnezhara View Post
    There's no way Balance is the best Single Target setup. Even on single target if I manage to get even 30 seconds of FoE it's my highest damaging ability and it isn't close.
    I don't mean to prove you wrong but don't jump to conclusions as using FoE in single target means it replaces starsurges in your damaging spells, which means you don't get any empowered SW/LS, lowering their part in your overall damage by quite a lot. Just having FoE high in your damage sources doesn't mean it's better, you have to take into account what you lost during its uptime.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimiks View Post
    I don't mean to prove you wrong but don't jump to conclusions as using FoE in single target means it replaces starsurges in your damaging spells, which means you don't get any empowered SW/LS, lowering their part in your overall damage by quite a lot. Just having FoE high in your damage sources doesn't mean it's better, you have to take into account what you lost during its uptime.
    You also don't get the Power of Goldrinn procs added to the damage (even if small amounts). The Scythe of the stars trait when we do pick this up as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbadubba View Post
    My question is how big of a difference is NB compared to FoE on single target and AoE. I remember reading after you get Power of Goldrinn in the artifact tree that FoE is not a giant difference. .
    I don't know about others by PoG seems to be a small amount of damage for me. Doesn't hit that hard to be bothered about it. For now its a nice Extra but nothing to rave about. Maybe it will scale better with gear but for now I pretty much ignore it considering how much Damage i do with FoE. Also FoE is so strong when you have more then 2 taregts and more targets you have - more it shines. For large packs its does so much burst DPS.

Also - i have no problems relocation the beam as its of global cooldown and you can move it mid cast. As long as your tank dosn't move adds like half way thru the room - you should be fine ...

Quote Originally Posted by Nimiks View Post
    We've mathed that all out in the past. After you have all pertinent traits, single target FoE struggles to come even, never mind being better. And that's without considering mastery from gear, including the artifact.(Blizz, put haste insted plz)
    Last edited by huth; 2016-09-12 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Clarification