Page 17 of 60 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    good thing I bought that AV book from AH for 24g in advance even though I dont think this is the triggers

Quote Originally Posted by OGXanos View Post
    Do we have to be in ret for all this to work?
    No because the dickhead posted random information ( that has all been tested and turned out to be false leads ) in an attempt to get click bait on this site because people who haven't been following the WoW forums thread will see this and attempt it.

Pure baseless speculations, and as people have said hes been editing the shit out of the post because he was stating it as facts.

Sorry if this has been asked a billion time already but what is the basis behind thinking Sister Elda will combine the books, is there a spell or something that references her?

10+ Year Old Account
    Clickbait? MMO is alot of things but it's never been click-baity.

Quote Originally Posted by Alnilam81 View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked a billion time already but what is the basis behind thinking Sister Elda will combine the books, is there a spell or something that references her?
    The theory is that due to her being the chief archivist she would know a lot about books and in this case the story of the Ashbringer.

However there is a spell called "Reform books" which could be just a mask to distract us from finding a real trigger but it would make sense due to the original story.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    hehe on my paladin I just bought the only AV book currently listed on my servers AH for 24 g ^^

just in case
    The book from AV is 100k on Argent Dawn EU..

Clickbait? MMO is alot of things but it's never been click-baity.
    Oh i agree however the front page today is, He posted a step by step guide on how to get the skin when it in fact has not been discovered or if it has been shared and then went through and edited the post to make it less sound like a guide but bits and pieces that have been put together, Its exactly the same as me making a Youtube video going " How to make 400k an hour! " he should of just put a link to the Paladin forums to direct people to help the cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    Lot of edits from chaud, because the original post said, "this is how you get the skin, get to it"

Also, getting random books from pvp and killing a lvl 60 Nefarian sure is a fun and exciting way to get the skin, just like Blizz promised
    It's considered fun because it's a call-back to vanilla. Something that probably gets a lot of classic players' weenies hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Geebuz Is it even possible to solo Razergore anymore? I do TOO MUCH damage and AoE is required to burn them down fast enough.

Also, the post on the front page mentions nothing about the events/scenarios/thingy with Renault & Alexandros. Would be kind of a letdown if those weren´t part of the quest chain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Welp, I know for a fact the info on the front page doesn't work. Had all three items in my bags since speculation began. If it is true it needs a hell of a lot more artifact knowledge, which nobody will have for weeks, if not months.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Welp, I know for a fact the info on the front page doesn't work. Had all three items in my bags since speculation began. If it is true it needs a hell of a lot more artifact knowledge, which nobody will have for weeks, if not months.
    Is it AK or AP? Kinda screws people who haven't been maining Ret if it's AP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Probably AK. The woman the front page tells us to talk to is in charge of researching it.

It wont be either, Locking something behind a 3 month wall isn't "fun" and is a dick move.

Blizzard isn't that stupid because if they did it would piss a lot of people off, Logically why on earth would they lock something behind a 3 month wait time for a skin.

Where else have people tried taking the books, I still don't really get why so much empasis is on Sister Elda, unless i've missed something obvious the original story make no refererence to her and sure she might know "about" but your just wanting to repair the book, tried inscription places?

Again sorry if this is old ground, i've been following the TF thread WAAY more, but if we can find and complete one hidden skin "quest" it give hope for the others.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alnilam81 View Post
    Where else have people tried taking the books, I still don't really get why so much empasis is on Sister Elda, unless i've missed something obvious the original story make no refererence to her and sure she might know "about" but your just wanting to repair the book, tried inscription places?

Again sorry if this is old ground, i've been following the TF thread WAAY more, but if we can find and complete one hidden skin "quest" it give hope for the others.
    Could Sister Elda be a different, older NPC with another name somewhere maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Vratz View Post
    Okay so... I just saw in the front page of this very website that the solution for getting the hidden artifact appearance have been found, and it was detailed.

Is this the real solution? Is this work?

I'm at work so I can't try, and I don't have the books and I surely don't to go to Alterac valley to obtain one (i'll try to by it), and I don't really want to do all this tonight when I get home if this doesn't even work...

Thanks
    As far as I'm concerned it's 110% pure BS.

I have the head, I have the books (I had them on my bank alt for collecting purposes, don't look at me like that!), and Sister whatsherface is just giving me that lifeless stare.

If anyone's got any good ideas what to try next, I'm all ears. And heads, I even collected Onyxia's head to try it out. Didn't work.
    Last edited by Fatali; 2016-09-12 at 03:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This somehow getting her to combine the books thing is what has me scratching my head... Should I just hand them to her with a handful of glue or something?

Does anyone know if the random buff books in the class hall have anything to do with it or not?
    Last edited by Tanthoris; 2016-09-12 at 03:03 PM.

Deleted
    some theory:

Let's assume, all we need are those two books and a lvl 60 nefarian head. Than we are supposed to talk to sister elda. But she is not interested.

Theory how to get her interest:

- Use spell Contemplation next to her. This spell is there for so long and hasn't been removed/useful. Now legion hits with the big prune and thats still here? Why?
    - Equip a fishing pole next to her and use some kind of fishing lore. Maybe she reacts.
    - Usually, there has to be a reason, why you should combine these books. After you found the reason, you then search to guy who can do the combination. Do we have a reason? I don't think so. Maybe we have to talk to the big fish first (in some way), which is nat pagle?
    - one of the earliest events, was the ashringer event. maybe there is something similar now?
    - So if there is - hidden - option to talk to her, how can we see it? If I remember the preevent, you had to use some potions for demon tracking. Maybe there is something similar for npcs to make them kinda... more friendly?
    - maybe we still have to fish a q item?
    - did anybody actually read the two books?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is the DM tome rare? I checked all 3 locations and nothing is there.