Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/guides/artifa...dden-potential

Here is more hidden apperances. Fire Mage sounds easy.

As for Bonfire Studios. Give me SCI-FI MMO like Firefall and i will be happy, if not... I will pass.

Deleted
    No, it's just the speculation that has been going for a week now, and all the induvidual steps have been proven wrong on the official forums.

Even mmo-champion is shitposting with a fake guide on how to unlock the skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    "The community worked together to find out", do you really think we will believe that? It's like Kosusomething, it's it impossible to do the quest without already knowing how to do it, don't make us believe some people "worked" to find that kind of things who have almost random aspects and no link between them.
    Like it says on the post it's based on old rumors about Ashbringer, so all it really took was someone to try the old rumors out as a joke.

"Popular Decks of the Week for September 11" has a Heroes of the Storm icon?

7+ Year Old Account
    any news about the hidden frost mage skin?

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    *looks at that warlock discourse*

*Files it under "Reasons to hate complainers and give praise to the Devs"*

---------------------

Warcraft players: Abuses the system, Harrasses players and devs, Does everything the wrong way.
    "I just feel that if yall had done something different we wouldnt have needed to be complete asshats"
    There is no denying: yes, there are Warlock players whose posts are out of line. However, they do not disqualify the hundreds of reasonable, constructive posts made over the course of months in beta feedback prior to launch that got ignored.

Those issues launched un-fixed and in some cases were made worse, with little to no feedback from the class team. There is plenty reason to be fed up and upset in a reasonable manner - as I would point out that many of us are.

And now, those responsible for interacting with us and addressing these class issues are instead complaining about dealing with hateful internet people (their job) who are somewhat understandably upset.
    Last edited by Xuerian; 2016-09-12 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    any news about the hidden frost mage skin?
    http://www.wowhead.com/guides/artifa...potential#mage

I guess all the ret Paladins should do some foot stomping and fit throwing to get buffed as well, seeing that blizzard is going to ultimately buff warlocks for being "lower dps".

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/guides/artifa...dden-potential

Here is more hidden apperances. Fire Mage sounds easy.
    About this: "Fire Hidden Effect:........ In addition, occasionally, the corpses of mobs you kill will be charred black and smoldering".
    It's already happening with corpses without the hidden effect (I am 108 fire mage).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Escepticus View Post
    It's already happening with corpses without the hidden effect (I am 108 fire mage).
    The hidden effect is not a hidden skin, or updated third relic skin. It's just an innate ability of the artifact that's not written anywhere so you just have to find out about it.

7+ Year Old Account
    thanks!
    time to run around the stairs for hours!

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    I guess all the ret Paladins should do some foot stomping and fit throwing to get buffed as well, seeing that blizzard is going to ultimately buff warlocks for being "lower dps".
    I don't like it, but it's what works. Squeaky wheel gets the grease, quiet gets ignored.

Don't forget a lot of us Warlocks want specs that actually feel good to play (like enhancement) not just numbers (numbers always get changed anyway), and we definitely sympathize with other specs in need (like Ret)

Deleted
    And yet nothing about Fury Warriors, Blizzard you suck.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gmaister22 View Post
    And yet nothing about Fury Warriors, Blizzard you suck.
    http://www.wowhead.com/guides/artifa...ential#warrior
    you get a gorehowl like appearance and get a free combat ress.

Formerly known as Arafal

Stuck on the Sister Elda part.
    Got the head, had the books already in my bank (I like to gather things), and she's got nothing. Tried all the emotes I could think of, even /shake'd dat booty at her.

Wat do?

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    "The community worked together to find out", do you really think we will believe that? It's like Kosusomething, it's it impossible to do the quest without already knowing how to do it, don't make us believe some people "worked" to find that kind of things who have almost random aspects and no link between them.
    Salty aren't we?? You'r life must sux man ... I'm sorry for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/guides/artifa...ential#warrior
    you get a gorehowl like appearance and get a free combat ress.
    Don't even try and make out that those justify being awful in combat. Remember that the combat res only works if you kill what killed you within eight seconds. Useless for instances; and frankly with the state of Fury at the moment, it's pretty awful for solo world questing too.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Sylvanas is flawless and should be canonized as a saint.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    DLC made me laugh often wondered what the mounts are thinking..

Horde must hate AV been in que for over an hour just for it lol.