Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

So why can't Anduin and Wrathion be a thing?

Anduin is King now, so he needs a lover. Let's look at his options.

Caila - Too old

Tess Greymane - Too old

Venessa Vancleef - Too crazy

Therefore the only suitable choice left is Wrathion. Age isn't a problem because he's a dragon, and he's one of the only people Anduin has actually had meaningful interaction with.

And as for offspring? They could get a surrogate. Jaina should do nicely.

Stop trying to force something that isn't there. Anduin is a independent king who don't need no man.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

15+ Year Old Account
    Why would it only be big named people that get together?

Stop. Just stop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I'm on Team Anduillidan
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Deleted
    We will marry Anduin, haven't you guys realised it yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Plutarch78 View Post
    Stop. Just stop.
    This

/10chars

Deleted
    Anduin is already on the verge of not being masculin enough to be taken seriously as a King.

He needs a female companion. You can imagine him being secretly gay all you want. Sex shouldn't be a large part of wow anyway. Royal marriages are made to strengthen or form alliances

Deleted
    Can people stop with this shit?

It was never a thing
    It was never hint or state that is or it will be a thing
    Nothing in the lore indicate that Anduin is gay

Wrathion is practically a baby, and neither have shown any gay tendencies. I don't get why when people get any extended interactions with each other people gotta ship em even if they are related like the 2 chicks from Frozen or the guys from Supernatural.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even considering it's a fantasy setting and that Wrathuin haven't even developed anything close to romantic ties but only friendly ones, even if Anduin was gay he would still need a female consort since monarchies are based on preferably male progenies.

Representation is great, but we don't need to have token "gay couples" that have had no buildup or story contributed to them. If you attach a compelling story and character growth to it then it might even help change the opinion of those who don't like homosexuality.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

7+ Year Old Account
    stop with the wrathduin non sense already.

Formerly known as Arafal

I'd vote for it! They would make such a cute couple.

Wrathion is a bad boy and Anduin totally has a crush on him =D.

Deleted
    Why does he need to chose anyone?

The only reason Anduin needs a QUEEN is because of an heir. Wrathion doesn't fit that profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Anduin is already on the verge of not being masculin enough to be taken seriously as a King.

He needs a female companion. You can imagine him being secretly gay all you want. Sex shouldn't be a large part of wow anyway. Royal marriages are made to strengthen or form alliances
    It's exactly because some people still think like that that he should get together with Wrathion! Him being masculin or his sexuality has nothing to do with his ability to serve as a great King.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    That would be so cute lol. I loved all of their story from MOP. Even when they had the argument. Tension.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a reason why I hate shipping culture.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Zarc View Post
    It's exactly because some people still think like that that he should get together with Wrathion!
    No they think he should get together with Wrathion because they are mentally ill pedophiles who want to see a 17 year old and a 3ish year old doing the deed.

Also because yaoi and "muh LGBT representation" even when it makes no sense.

Ahh Wranduin threads are always amusing for the retardation that tends to pop up in them. Let's see how long before this one gets locked.
    Last edited by Erbel; 2016-09-12 at 08:59 PM.

I've yet to see Blizzard doing any good romance in their games, let alone that they can handle a couple like.... this.

Deleted
    Why not both? For Duty, he gets a fertile young queen that pops out some royal Kids, and for Fun and Romance he can ship with Wrathion.

Just like in my Slashfics