Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sznur View Post
    My God, why there is so much trouble with Muslims compare to any other minority ? And why should we spend enormous resources on them, both money and manpower, just because they refuse to adopt to western society norms ?
    Muslims in Europe are subject to systematic racism, i.e., institutional racism. Without tackling the European states' perspective towards Muslims which a good portion of the issue, they won't transform themselves. Europe's problem is not Muslims abiding Western norms, you just don't want them in Europe no matter what. Seek the part of the problem in yourself, not in Muslims. I am not saying Muslims are all good, sure some cultures are conservative.

And to be frank, you bunch complaining about Muslims isn't going to change anything. What is the solution in your mind? I have an idea, but hey... spill it out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    It's hard to imagine what complaints Muslims in Europe have, they are treated better than most law abiding American citizens are by our own government. Muslims in Europe live in a veritable paradise with Welfare benefits so generous it boggles the mind and even after all the shit the Muslim community pulls the governments of Europe and the press bends over backwards to shelter them.

Fuck, we should all be so lucky to be a Muslim in Europe.
    Mate, not so long ago (80s and 90s), you Germans were incinerating Turks' houses. It's hard to imagine for that generation and their children feeling at home. A good portion of the problem is your culture which can converge to violent racism if not controlled. Next time when you think it's so good in Europe, and Europeans are so welcoming, think about it
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2016-09-12 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sznur View Post
    Point me to any other ethnic or religious group that is even remotely close to being as prone to radicalization as Muslims.
    Just because someone has different beliefs than yours does not mean they are prone to that. If we're to look at the situation from their perspective the same could be said of us.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Muslims in Europe are subject to systematic racism, i.e., institutional racism. Without tackling the European states' perspective towards Muslims which a good portion of the issue, they won't transform themselves.

You bunch complaining about Muslims isn't going to change anything.
    Systemic racism how? The system bends over backwards to protect them from everything? Fuck look at Rotherham or the media and government reaction to NYE in Germany.

Europe has been positively and without justification, INSANELY generous and kind to this horde of ungrateful folk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

It's hard to imagine what complaints Muslims in Europe have, they are treated better than most law abiding American citizens are by our own government. Muslims in Europe live in a veritable paradise with Welfare benefits so generous it boggles the mind and even after all the shit the Muslim community pulls the governments of Europe and the press bends over backwards to shelter them.

Fuck, we should all be so lucky to be a Muslim in Europe.
    Oh please....
    Americans are just fine. I'd rather the government stay out of my business.

Europe has been positively and without justification, INSANELY generous and kind to this horde of ungrateful folk.
    Read my post, just like the other xenophobic right-wingers, you live in your personal instance of reality. In actual reality, violent racism was widespread a decade ago. I still remember a incinerations in 2008 or so...This is indeed European style of generosity.

Muslims in Europe are subject to systematic racism, i.e., institutional racism. Without tackling the European states' perspective towards Muslims which a good portion of the issue, they won't transform themselves. Europe's problem is not Muslims abiding Western norms, you just don't want them in Europe no matter what. Seek the part of the problem in yourself, not in Muslims. I am not saying Muslims are all good, sure some cultures are conservative.

And to be frank, you bunch complaining about Muslims isn't going to change anything. What is the solution in your mind? I have an idea, but hey... spill it out.

- - - Updated - - -

Mate, not so long ago (80s and 90s), you Germans were incinerating Turks' houses. It's hard to imagine for that generation and their children feeling at home. A good portion of the problem is your culture which can converge to violent racism if not controlled. Next time when you think it's so good in Europe, and Europeans are so welcoming, think about it
    Muslims are not oppressed they are the ones who oppress other minorities. For example jews. Those guards in front of synagoges? Not beause of neo nazis - mainly because of the deep hate muslims have for jews. Thats the reality... in my city they hunted the pupil school spokesman (not sure how to translate that word in english ) and forced him to resign because he was attacked so often for being a member of jewish religion.

Wear a kippah in my city and see how long it takes till you get unwanted attention / comments or worse stuff.

Infact they get the same rights as other religions, there is no systemical racism against them.

Turks are the most nationalistic people I have ever seen in action btw . So much baseless hate against Kurds..

To stop radicalisation we first need to forbid that mosques import their imams from other countries. Then train the imams in the country they are used - profit. No radical turk or saudi can fuck up our youth - problem solved. Salafists have no place in our country.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-09-12 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    That shit gets scary.. kids and woman plotting terrorist attacks.... not good.
    Kids can be easily manipulated, it's sad.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

You can't be racist against a religion, just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    You can't be racist against a religion, just saying.
    "Something something <semantics>"
    "Something something <oh well you're only against Arab Muslims so razism>"
    "Something something <HRC_what_difference_does_it_make.png>"
    "Something something dark side"

/s

I agree with you. You can't be racist against a religion, because religion is a choice, but race isn't. Unless people (in our countries where we have a supposed sacred cow known as "Freedom of Religion") aren't actually free to leave their religion, then we'd have a legit case where freedom of religion, it's role, and validity as a universal right, should be called into question.

[Infracted]
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    There is around 15K people on the way to get radicalized in france and they know it and should do something about it.

Could let anyone who wants to travel there and fight do it as they will guaranteed get killed and we wont have to think about them ever again. More meat for the meatgrinder as we call it. Keep track on them and the moment they set foot over there drop a big nice juicy bomb on them.
    Execute with no mercy and life sentence to all that have anything to do with the plot .

- - - Updated - - -

Read my post, just like the other xenophobic right-wingers, you live in your personal instance of reality. In actual reality, violent racism was widespread a decade ago. I still remember a incinerations in 2008 or so...This is indeed European style of generosity.
    Do you know what Past history is ?? It is gone ... no more ...
    1. You can't blame Mongols for what Khan did hundreds of years ago .
    2. You can't blame Whits for slavery coz it was Blacks who invented it loooooong before any white think about it.
    3. You Can't blame Europeans for anything that some European nations did in the past, this people are long gone.
    4> Europe is not a Country .....
    Violent Racism is Spreading right now in the west, and you are a piure example of that.
    Now go back to your Stalinist troll den you come from, and rot for the best of the humanity, you people have you'r chance , and you failed every single time.
    Calling people Racist, Bigots and other buzz words that all you can do and nobody gives a damn about you anymore.

Muslims are not oppressed they are the ones who oppress other minorities. For example jews. Those guards in front of synagoges? Not beause of neo nazis - mainly because of the deep hate muslims have for jews. Thats the reality... in my city they hunted the pupil school spokesman (not sure how to translate that word in english ) and forced him to resign because he was attacked so often for being a member of jewish religion.

Wear a kippah in my city and see how long it takes till you get unwanted attention / comments or worse stuff.

Infact they get the same rights as other religions, there is no systemical racism against them.

Turks are the most nationalistic people I have ever seen in action btw . So much baseless hate against Kurds..

To stop radicalisation we first need to forbid that mosques import their imams from other countries. Then train the imams in the country they are used - profit. No radical turk or saudi can fuck up our youth - problem solved. Salafists have no place in our country.
    This is supposed to be an answer against my post? The problems in Turkish society is irrelevant to what you've been suggesting this whole thread.

This is supposed to be an answer against my post? The problems in Turkish society is irrelevant to what you've been suggesting this whole thread.
    Not when the turkish muslims live in my country and bring their nationalism with them. And when they put their imams in the german mosques.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-09-12 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    Execute with no mercy and life sentence to all that have anything to do with the plot .

- - - Updated - - -

Do you know what Past history is ?? It is gone ... no more ...
    1. You can't blame Mongols for what Khan did hundreds of years ago .
    2. You can't blame Whits for slavery coz it was Blacks who invented it loooooong before any white think about it.
    3. You Can't blame Europeans for anything that some European nations did in the past, this people are long gone.
    4> Europe is not a Country .....
    Violent Racism is Spreading right now in the west, and you are a piure example of that.
    Now go back to your Stalinist troll den you come from, and rot for the best of the humanity, you people have you'r chance , and you failed every single time.
    Calling people Racist, Bigots and other buzz words that all you can do and nobody gives a damn about you anymore.
    Europe is not a single country, but somehow Muslims belong to a single cultural entity, since you always say "Muslims". This should give you an idea about how blind you are. Besides, I wasn't talking about ages ago. Systematic incinerations in Germany are atrocities of two decades ago. You can't ignore what was done to Muslims in Europe, and expect a perfect integration. I didn't call anyone racist by the way.

- - - Updated - - -

Not when the turkish muslims live in my country and bring their nationalism with them.
    Irrelevant to the discussion.

Irrelevant. You are not welcoming. Not even close, that's relevant tho. For god's sake, please avoid suggesting "Welcoming Europe" in fucking future without reading the recent history of Europe against immigrants.

You are welcome.
    Germany is very welcoming. Free shit for everyone! Not our fault that they (turkish Muslims) fail at school because of their culture and parents failures and then get radicalized by shady imams from foreign countries.

Man...I didn't want to get in a discussion with you, edited my post but too late. Consider that post as it doesn't exist...And for the record, I never blamed European integration policies alone. Some people claim Asians integrate better to the same system. It's an indication of problem on Muslim's end and I always give you guys that.

Dont blame it on the "evil europeans" plz.

This is a muslim problem not a europe problem.

Dont blame it on the "evil europeans" plz.

This is a muslim problem not a europe problem.
    Binary approach will never work and it hardly reflects any sort of reality in this world.

But "actual reality" for you is also your own personal reality.

Let's just glass Mecca and see how they react when something they love gets bombed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    But "actual reality" for you is also your own personal reality.
    My reality is Germans burning Turks because reasons whereas his reality is "Europe is perfect". One is documented, the other is his own horse shit. Good try tho.

My reality is Germans burning Turks because reasons whereas his reality is "Europe is perfect". One is documented, the other is his own horse shit. Good try tho.
    I don't know anything about him or you or what you were talking about. But, your notion that his reality is personal reality, and yours is actual reality, is freaking hilarious. Everyone's reality is seen through their own filters. You are not above it yourself. So maybe it's a little silly to say something like that?