Page 22 of 60 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by iBoBBa View Post
    I have the books and Rank 20 AK on live and cannot talk to Sister. You said you were 21 so going to try-hard for that....is 21 a number in the lore somewhere?
    There's no way you're rank 20 AK on live. At most you could be rank 2 or 3 right now. I think you're confusing your artifacts level with your knowledge.

Maximum AK on live should be 2, with 3 coming up on wednesday (for EU realms)

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leefa View Post
    Inded the dwarf at Chillwind Camp told me something:

http://imgur.com/a/57Yu2
    Guess you've gotta go to the shack behind the barracks in Hearthglen. Then kill the Ooze and summon the wizard using his Phylactery.

OMG! I jumped on to beta with the books, shipped em to my paladin that had knowledge rank 21 and Sister Elda had a dialog option before putting up more work orders!!. She then reformed the books and gave them to me - havent checked anything else out yet.

http://imgur.com/a/NqpMM
    Is it possible anything else triggered it? Something else you've done on beta? Putting it behind the AK gate is a really shitty thing to do.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    nice find using Beta. If it is AK gated, it'll be a while on Live. Guess i might try running DM and AV to pick up the books.

Is this book ONLY spawning in DM north? Or Can it still spawn in West? or all 3 now?

So can we confirm an Artifact Knowledge gate?

Guy with 9AK couldn't trigger the quest, he had books and head.

Deleted
    OMG! I jumped on to beta with the books, shipped em to my paladin that had knowledge rank 21 and Sister Elda had a dialog option before putting up more work orders!!. She then reformed the books and gave them to me - havent checked anything else out yet.
    Wtf, why is the beta even still live? I thought the beta got taken offline when the expansion went live

Quote Originally Posted by Stiven View Post
    Guy with 9AK couldn't trigger the quest, he had books and head.
    Well that's... disappointing. Looking at 40+ days then to get this since it appears to be somewhere between 10-16AK needed.

OMG. It begins. This is the moment I've been waiting for as a paladin. I can't even begin to explain how long I've waited for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Swarzey View Post
    Sold both books for a total of 150k, already got another from DM. Not looking forward to AV again though.

Still, nice to see it's correct, hopefully it's not too deep into the AK.
    I wouldn't worry about the books. AH will be flooded of them by the time people reach high enough AK levels to unlock the next part of the chain.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conestul View Post
    Wtf, why is the beta even still live? I thought the beta got taken offline when the expansion went live
    7.1 patch beta/ptr testing im guessing
    Last edited by echo808; 2016-09-13 at 03:17 AM.

Well, that's just the bee's knees ain't it.

What FUN it is to farm up Artifact Knowledge

Anyone know what AK you need to start the quest chain? I got both books.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-09-13 at 04:08 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Isilliens journal in Hearthglen:

http://imgur.com/a/4R2Jb

Edit: A small update on the order for people wondering:
    - Get the 2 books
    - Reach Knowledge level x
    - Reform the books by talking with Sister Elda
    - Go kill Nefarian in BWL and loot his head
    - Bring the head and the reformed book to the Prince in DM West
    - Go to Chillwind Camp and speak with the dwarf lady
    - Check the book on the table in the building left of the main building in Hearthglen
    - Kill the slime on the eastern river bank of WPL
    Last edited by Leefa; 2016-09-13 at 03:48 AM.

Isilliens journal in Hearthglen:

http://imgur.com/a/4R2Jb

I assume your going to go kill the slime now?

Quote Originally Posted by Donovan4893 View Post
    I assume your going to go kill the slime now?
    Yes although it appears the slime has an extremely long spawn timer so I'm kinda stuck for now.

Yes although it appears the slime has an extremely long spawn timer so I'm kinda stuck for now.
    Are you doing this on beta? I can't log into beta at all anymore.

Leefa, did Sister Elda have any dialogue before you had the books in inventory? (I.E. the part where she says she is looking for some books?)