Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    how does the rotation helper works? it looks like he wanna use demon spike first if u have ~40+ energy
    https://github.com/rnyberg/Redfella-....lua#L156-L162

redfella can u make the hud fades out if u are not in combat ?
    WA doesn't let me toggle the opacity of background color in a progress texture via custom code, so I can't do it sorry. It might be possible by overwriting some WA global variables but I won't start hacking the addon like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by a wiser man
    Tanking should not exist just to let healers and dps have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coramac
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?
    WeakAura sets with Rotation Helpers: Vengeance - Brewmaster

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

well found away to fade it out.

go to every texture and just hit load @ combat

10+ Year Old Account
    @redfella.
    Can I just use the rotation helper as a stand alone or must it be tied to the rest of you WA? I am no sure I like your whole WA just want your rotation helper =P.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lbalu View Post
    Is there a way to take this Layout of this WA for EVERY Class, so that i just have to change the Spells?
    I'm using that right now for my DH but i want to use the layout aswell on my shaman, what do i have to do?

Greetz
    I think that importing someone's WA profile allows you to have it in the Not Loaded section on any other character. There, you can configure the General and Load Sections and make it work on any other character of yours. Hope this helped a bit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubyo View Post
    updated and added Vengeance Auras
    I absolutely love your WA setup. But after I import the string it doesn't exactly look like yours. The numbers don't line up and my buttons have different borders. I guess it's from different fonts and textures?
    Is there a way you can share those?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by redfella View Post
    2.0 is released
    I love the ui, great job!. It's working ok apart from a few things in havoc, Blur doesn't seem to have a cooldown timer, also Fel Barrage has no timer or stacks built (dunno if this is possible) and Fury of the Illidari doesn't seem to have a cooldown button, again not sure if this is possible.

It is possible I've done something wrong mind you.

Quote Originally Posted by petepaprika View Post
    I absolutely love your WA setup. But after I import the string it doesn't exactly look like yours. The numbers don't line up and my buttons have different borders. I guess it's from different fonts and textures?
    Is there a way you can share those?
    The Border comes from Addonsskins + ElvUI.
    And about the Numbers dont line up.. can u send me a screenshot? I sent it to a couple of people and it worked fine.
    Else just add me on Bnet, i can help u fixing it

Quote Originally Posted by Dorsa View Post
    I love the ui, great job!. It's working ok apart from a few things in havoc, Blur doesn't seem to have a cooldown timer, also Fel Barrage has no timer or stacks built (dunno if this is possible) and Fury of the Illidari doesn't seem to have a cooldown button, again not sure if this is possible.

It is possible I've done something wrong mind you.
    Those are missing still, they are in the rotation helper, just not shown to the user. I'll try to get them added asap, probably before wednesday.
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

Deleted
    Still can't respond to PMs. I can understand not being able to spam links, but this is pretty silly.

I've updated the shared media link, hopefully it works now.

Deleted
    The Border comes from Addonsskins + ElvUI.
    And about the Numbers dont line up.. can u send me a screenshot? I sent it to a couple of people and it worked fine.
    Else just add me on Bnet, i can help u fixing it
    First off thanks for being so helpful. Here's what I mean ( i . imgur.com/nE648C9 . png ) (I can't post links yet)
    The cooldowns for Fel Rush and Vengeful Retreat have two numbers counting down and they're slightly off.

What do people prefer the most?

First off thanks for being so helpful. Here's what I mean ( i . imgur.com/nE648C9 . png ) (I can't post links yet)
    The cooldowns for Fel Rush and Vengeful Retreat have two numbers counting down and they're slightly off.
    Hey,

That def. looks like the missing Addonskins. If u would have that, it would be automatically skinned correctly.
    Since most people already used it and i mainly made the WA for myself i didnt spend time into setting the borders and textures up for use without Addonskins, sry.

For the Numbers, Try to import my settings again, if that doesnt work, check smth like " cooldown text " on the first tab of the Icons u have issues with.
    The Purple Numbers come from seperate Items, because i like the way it lays over the Icons.
    As i said, if u need realtime help just add me on bnet.

Im at work right now but will be online later today.

updated and added Vengeance Auras
    Ty, you have very tidy/clean auras that I'll be using; was using another on here I modified a bit for havoc but switched to vengeance a week or so ago and was waiting on yours! Might modify it a little but looks great
    My PC Build 4790k @ 4.7 GHz @ 1.28v; 1080 @ +175 core, +500 memory

Quote Originally Posted by zeropeorth View Post
    Ty, you have very tidy/clean auras that I'll be using; was using another on here I modified a bit for havoc but switched to vengeance a week or so ago and was waiting on yours! Might modify it a little but looks great
    Glad u like it, feel free to modify it to your liking

Deleted
    Hey,

That def. looks like the missing Addonskins. If u would have that, it would be automatically skinned correctly.
    Since most people already used it and i mainly made the WA for myself i didnt spend time into setting the borders and textures up for use without Addonskins, sry.

For the Numbers, Try to import my settings again, if that doesnt work, check smth like " cooldown text " on the first tab of the Icons u have issues with.
    The Purple Numbers come from seperate Items, because i like the way it lays over the Icons.
    As i said, if u need realtime help just add me on bnet.

Im at work right now but will be online later today.
    Ok I installed AddonSkins and I got a thin black border around the icons now. I deleted all WA settings and imported your string again, but I still have overlapping cooldown texts. I'm guessing it may be a global setting that shows cooldowns on there plus yours overlayed maybe?
    ( i . imgur.com/bIjCGgP . png )
    I also noticed once the fury bar is above 50% it overlaps the fury number counter.

Update: I don't get overlapping numbers when I disable every cooldown checkbox for every skill. But then I don't get the circular cooldown indicator either.
    I increased frame strata for the fury text and it's above the bar now. Weird that the import is so messy.

Thanks for your kindness again
    Last edited by mmoc760b52c385; 2016-09-12 at 04:42 PM.

Ok I installed AddonSkins and I got a thin black border around the icons now. I deleted all WA settings and imported your string again, but I still have overlapping cooldown texts. I'm guessing it may be a global setting that shows cooldowns on there plus yours overlayed maybe?
    I also noticed once the fury bar is above 50% it overlaps the fury number counter.

Update: I don't get overlapping numbers when I disable every cooldown checkbox for every skill. But then I don't get the circular cooldown indicator either.
    I increased frame strata for the fury text and it's above the bar now. Weird that the import is so messy.

really weird, i just used my Import to test and it worked perfect for me..
    yea its kinda weird
    good that it works now

- - - Updated - - -

ah and the thin border is because im using the Big Borders from ElvUI, instead of the 1pixel borders.
    So thats no Import error

I uploaded both Auras again completly fresh, they should work 100% now.

Deleted
    really weird, i just used my Import to test and it worked perfect for me..
    yea its kinda weird
    good that it works now

- - - Updated - - -

ah and the thin border is because im using the Big Borders from ElvUI, instead of the 1pixel borders.
    So thats no Import error

I uploaded both Auras again completly fresh, they should work 100% now.
    hey man can you give me link again? the last one is not working anymore.
    And could you add Arcane torrent cd (Blood elf racial) next to consume magic? (interrupt)
    And not sure if you done this but you can somehow change colour of bar when its under 40 so you dont need chaos strike icon on the top bar. (just saying if you like it) And last time i import this WA the resource bar filled up to some part (like 43/100) and the colour start overlapping over number so the number disappear. not sure if intended or fixed or bug

- - - Updated - - -

not sure if you tried that but i had double cooldowns there too. Figured out the ones are basic blizzard ones. You can disable it in interface -> actionbars

+anybody can give me Dubyo Havoc string? The last link says "This page has been removed!"
    Last edited by mmoc298833c381; 2016-09-12 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by saphirro View Post
    hey man can you give me link again? the last one is not working anymore.
    And could you add Arcane torrent cd (Blood elf racial) next to consume magic? (interrupt)
    And not sure if you done this but you can somehow change colour of bar when its under 40 so you dont need chaos strike icon on the top bar. (just saying if you like it) And last time i import this WA the resource bar filled up to some part (like 43/100) and the colour start overlapping over number so the number disappear. not sure if intended or fixed or bug

- - - Updated - - -

not sure if you tried that but i had double cooldowns there too. Figured out the ones are basic blizzard ones. You can disable it in interface -> actionbars

+anybody can give me Dubyo Havoc string? The last link says "This page has been removed!"
    http://pastebin.com/7BVDNJbV

Deleted
    lots of kisses

Quote Originally Posted by cixy View Post
    well found away to fade it out.

*snip*

go to every texture and just hit load @ combat
    That's not fading out though. I want to be able to do it with opacity so that the progress texture is still somewhat visible.

Quote Originally Posted by GoKs View Post
    @redfella.
    Can I just use the rotation helper as a stand alone or must it be tied to the rest of you WA? I am no sure I like your whole WA just want your rotation helper =P.
    Yes, it works as standalone as well.

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>