Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I got my WW monk a legendary BrM belt. Forgot to switch my lootspec before opening the emissary cache.

I've been playing almost non-stop since launch and I don't even know anyone who has a legendary.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Having two people in my guild who got legys so far. One of them got two in one day. He's not really popular right now. ^^

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Got one from my 3rd World Quest cache, about 45min after I hit 110. I know, I'm one of those lucky assholes.
    If it helps any, I haven't gotten a second one.

All mythics done, endless hc runs and almost 200wqs done and no leg. I'm happy with it not being thrown out like trash.

Btw, can it drop from resource/ap wqs aswell, or just from gear ones?

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    I feel like blizzard robbs my time. 116 heroics not even seen one drop for anyone in group. Can someone confirm it drops from heroic dungeon bosses?
    I can confirmed it, i got mine from carrying a friend in Heroic VH.

205WQs
    Over 120 HCs
    All mythics possible

Only one person i my group of 5 people have seen a legendary drop (not for himself), so they are simply rare. We just gotta hang in there and trust the system. I'm pretty sure those of us without one haven't been "unlucky" at this point.

The only thing that has gotten me a bit worried is that most people I encounter who has one actually has two. Maybe blizzard messed up their bad luck protection?
    Last edited by Jullyx; 2016-09-13 at 05:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    yesterday another day with no drop...

Just got achi yesterday for 500 world quests!!!!.
    Farmed 10 random hcs yestarday

FUCKING BULLSHIT

Btw in y guild not a single person got one and they are got 7 days played at 110 to !!!!
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lordzed83 View Post
    yesterday another day with no drop...

Just got achi yesterday for 500 world quests!!!!.
    Farmed 10 random hcs yestarday

FUCKING BULLSHIT

Btw in y guild not a single person got one and they are got 7 days played at 110 to !!!!
    They're rare?

Deleted
    I got one, during my second clear of mythics. I done every emmisary cache (except the one you had to ding in 6-7 hours to get), 18 mythic dungeons (8+10) and done an insane ammount of heroic dungeons. I don't have a number, but it feels like a lot

I don't know if it can drop of the Withered Scenario cache, but all my runs so far have been full runs with 600 + score, playing a tank is fun (4 & 5 total runs?).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    no.
    *looks at how long it took to get my ashes*
    *looks at my still non existent invincible*
    *looks at the thori'dal that dropped on the wrong toon*
    *look at the still non existent warglaives of azinoth*

and i probably wont even get any considering my luck is bananas for years.
    Ha at least I'm not the only one that got the thori'dal on the wrong character. I'm still wondering what I should do with the three? Eye of Sulfuras I got in my bank on a character that can't carry the finished item.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Nope, but at least I got around 3k gold and resources from 9 emissary caches so it's all good.

Ive ran 20 mythic so far. Hc's at a 3 per hour rate for at least 20 hours.

Done 10 quest lines in Suramar. Looted any treasure that is in the looting addon thingy.

No legendary yet.

I am not expecting to get one and made my piece with it. I feel like blizzard is doing a bad job on rewards but thats ok... (They could have legendary drops only from raid bosses at a certain difficulty lets say hc and upwards at a low chance. Or at least make dungeons and quests and chests have a very low chance. Ive seen a lot of people around with legendary drops, in my guild 15/25 people have a legendary.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    in my guild 15/25 people have a legendary.)
    calling buuuuullllllllshiiiiit on this one

Quote Originally Posted by I Knew It View Post
    calling buuuuullllllllshiiiiit on this one
    Yeap, likewise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do yourselves a favor and assume you won't get one for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    Do yourselves a favor and assume you won't get one for a while.
    It's one of the upsides of being completely focused on getting proper relics, I'm still at 835/830/825 relics on main spec (both my off-spec and off-off-spec are at least 10 ilvls higher on average with relics), so I'm currently too salty about not getting relic drops for my main-spec to worry about getting legendaries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope but I haven't really been trying, I did see someone1 on facebook got 2 on the same char though

Deleted
    Everyone i know hasn't gotten one with the exception of a friend. He got one on his 4th day on being 110 and his second one 2 days ago.

Fuck RNG.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Cry to someone who still doesn't have Ashes of A'lar since it's become soloable in Wrath :/
    Not a very good comparison at all.
    Ashes of A`lar an the rest of drop mounts (invincible, lord raven, Onnyxia,etc), are very difficult to get if you farm them in just one char, but if you alt farm them, they will all drop in three weeks top.
    I got five of those mounts, including ashes in the second-third week of august, just by alt farming them, because i had nothing else to do in the game.