Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitturs View Post
    I don't know what the minimum score needed actually is, if there even is one. I just did the withered training as BrM with loot spec set to WW, full clear with 627 score and got the skin. But someone previously mentioned getting the skin with a score of 525 so my score doesn't really suggest anything.

As for the skin design, the clipping while idle is unfortunate, but considering just how few tolerable transmogs exist for fist weapons, I'm willing to deal with some clipping to use these.
    OK - so it seems like atm. its a 525+ chance for all we know. And from what chest do you get it again? The big "main-chest" when you finish the scenario, zone back to the beginning and loot?

I have seen some comments of folks getting it while in Brewmaster spec, but has anyone gotten it from Brewmaster with loot NOT set to WW?

Quote Originally Posted by Boombrew View Post
    OK - so it seems like atm. its a 525+ chance for all we know. And from what chest do you get it again? The big "main-chest" when you finish the scenario, zone back to the beginning and loot?
    Yes, big final chest.

I have 3 clears all above 500 score, 2 above 525. Last one was 540 and did not collect any other chests besides main chest at the end. Have not gotten the skin yet. I did not kill the last boss on any of these runs.

Can confirm a guild mate of mine got the skin with a score of 76... Looks like it's complete RNG from the final chest.

Deleted
    It will be RNG. Got my BrM skin in MW spec with WW loot selected.

Updates:

Good to see the hidden brm skin doesn't clip straight through male pandaren like the other variations. What were Blizzard thinking?

Deleted
    Finished twice at 600+ but nothing yet - probably has a somewhat low chance, modified by the score...?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dao Dao View Post
    Good to see the hidden brm skin doesn't clip straight through male pandaren like the other variations. What were Blizzard thinking?
    Oh it swings, and when it swings it clips. But I guess not as bad as the third and fourth skin.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SexyManipulator View Post
    Finished twice at 600+ but nothing yet - probably has a somewhat low chance, modified by the score...?
    Once you get to 425 points, you get the best rewards from the scenario. Any more are just cosmetics, so I doubt it will be tied to points.

My feeling is legendary drop protecting is factoring in there too. I had holidays, played a lot and never saw one. But I got two hidden skins so far and the fox mount. Just a theory.

But I still believe it's a drop chance. Maybe even tied to Suramar rep.

Got it today while being WW with Mistwalker loot spec selected.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Got it today while being WW with Mistwalker loot spec selected.
    With what score?

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by ErothTV View Post
    With what score?
    580 or so. Didnt clear everything, elfbreaker and what comes after was still alive.

Deleted
    The scenario worked for you today? In my guild, many players doing it today got DC'd during the scenario (including me). When logging in we were living at the graveyard, out of the scenario, mana was gone, no chests to loot, and no possibility to reenter.

[e] It's a little offtopic, but to confirm:
    Quote Originally Posted by kakadu View Post
    It will be RNG. Got my BrM skin in MW spec with WW loot selected.
    I got the BrM hidden appearance from the keg today while being WW / loot spec set to WW, too.
    Last edited by mmoc48c29aaf6e; 2016-09-14 at 12:41 PM.

630 score, no skin yet another CD. Sad times

got it today aswell with MW loot spec

imgur.com/IItJAiV.jpg cant post images

Got it today. Score of 603 and from the large final chest. Was in brewmaster spec.

Clipping is pretty bad on the female NE model while in idle animation.

Last edited by Celede; 2016-09-15 at 12:17 AM.

Just some information to pretty much confirm that it is purely RNG.

I just finished the scenario with the following:

640 score
    All upgrades/chests opened and unlocked
    All bosses killed
    39 withered alive with 76% health (had to spend 15 for my last 3 chests)

I got NO stormfist at the end.

Edit: I was in WW spec and WW loot spec.

got it today

500ish score
    Don't have all the upgrades(i think im missing 1-2 Chests)
    Didn't kill all bosses
    was in WW spec
    imgur.com/gallery/hXlZR

Deleted
    Got it today. cleared it all 686 or so in score ww with mistweaver lootspecc.

Quote Originally Posted by Boyaya View Post
    got it today

500ish score
    Don't have all the upgrades(i think im missing 1-2 Chests)
    Didn't kill all bosses
    was in WW spec
    imgur.com/gallery/hXlZR
    damn your orc need some leg days now LOL