Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Got kicked after saying few words...

Alright so I am lvling my 4th 110, completed Azsuna and went directly to normal dungeon to finish the quest. The tank started pulling all first mobs which I didn't have any trouble with since I wasn't in rush, and to be honest it's normal you can't expect people to know all the tricks yet. People started whining about it and just to be social I suggested that tank did it for experience and.. got instant kick and ofc 30 mins debuff. Like, really, what's wrong with people?
    EDIT: All I said was last msg and hello.

Few dungeons ago also on my healer priest mage constantly refused to make a table. How hard it can be to press one spell?

I'd imagine few people will say something like, make a own group bla bla bla. Well, for heroic/mythic I agree completely, but noone really interested in normal nowadays, and completely understandable since they can be skipped easily on 110 lvl.
    Last edited by Malderon; 2016-09-14 at 09:43 AM.

Maybe they thought they were kicking the tank not you.

Honestly I'd just move on. Nothing can really be done about it, pugs will be pugs.

Deleted
    I always have to wonder what goes through people's heads when they kick someone for apparently no reason?

Deleted
    Move on secure in the knowledge that these people will die alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Aralon View Post
    I always have to wonder what goes through people's heads when they kick someone for apparently no reason?
    A lot of times all it takes is someone initiating a votekick successfully. It's too easy to click yes to anonymously punish someone else. There's no limit on how many times you can personally do this, so there's no disincentive to be a dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Luccas View Post
    My guess is that you just started giving advices to people you don't know when not asked. Generally that's considered rude and your intentions don't even matter.
    Just to be clear, all I said was hello and last msg of screenshot

i got kicked from a group on my druid because the DH was afk for like 15 mins and i pulled as soon as he got back and they kicked me after the boss

I don't think people check the name of the player they're kicking. They just know something happened, and they are kicking someone. I was in an instance and we engaged a boss but wiped; someone accused me (as a dps) of pulling the boss before the healer had full mana. I didn't pull the boss first of all and mana wasn't the reason we wiped, but I got kicked anyway.

Deleted
    Lots of people are retards, get a punching bag next to your computer if you feel like you need to hit something after encountering them ingame

Off topic: I get kicked from dungeons if I'm in party with one my friends and he leaves the dungeon , doesn't work the other way around.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luccas View Post
    My guess is that you just started giving advices to people you don't know when not asked. Generally that's considered rude and your intentions don't even matter.
    this. I can't tell how many of those comments were the OP's, but I'm guessign most of them, and if you complained that much in my group in the first 3 minutes, I'd kick you too. Nobody feels like hearing that BS nonstop
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Malderon View Post
    Just to be clear, all I said was hello and last msg of screenshot
    For the sake of avoiding further comments from the crowd who won't read the rest of the comments (as evidenced by people even repeating it below your comment, even, case in point, the one right above me.), you should put a big bold red circle around what you said, and point an arrow at it that says "THIS IS ALL I SAID".

Sadly, people still probably won't understand :/

Without knowing what the kick vote reason is they very well could have just had the reason at "Bad Tank" and had your name tied to the vote. We use to do this is cataclysm to troll. I wouldn't be surprised if the tank is the one who initiated it. How many of us actually pay attention to who we are kicking and just read the reason? I can tell you that the majority of people just click yes and move on.

7+ Year Old Account
    I hate people who hump the walls trying to avoid trash. Most egregious example being Everbloom.

Most of the time, it's quicker to just clear the trash and safer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchi
    Thx America for destroying Europe and world and all mess you cause bcs of your selfishness and only thinking abot yourself and of your interest, creating IS, killing in the name of democracy, etc etc...

I say Sup on the start and then not say another word for the entire instance unless someone speaks directly to me purely because of bs like that,

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Maybe they thought they were kicking the tank not you.
    This is a possibility, People often who have a beef with someone enter that persons name as a reason for kicking, I've seen on multiple occasions someone getting kicked because the person who should of been kicked entered their name as a reason. People don't pay attention essentially.

Hell I've done that trick myself (me, a randomer and 3 guild members), the tank was a ass hat the dps and healer carried it on, so initiated vote to kick the tank, put my name as the reason and hey presto, the cunt got kicked

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    I don't think people check the name of the player they're kicking. They just know something happened, and they are kicking someone. I was in an instance and we engaged a boss but wiped; someone accused me (as a dps) of pulling the boss before the healer had full mana. I didn't pull the boss first of all and mana wasn't the reason we wiped, but I got kicked anyway.
    there are a lot of trolls that do this kind of stuff on purpose. and somehow u were the jew of this group.

i often see people getting votekicked were i didnt even decide to click on anything lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Malderon View Post
    Alright so I am lvling my 4th 110, completed Azsuna and went directly to normal dungeon to finish the quest. The tank started pulling all first mobs which I didn't have any trouble with since I wasn't in rush, and to be honest it's normal you can't expect people to know all the tricks yet. People started whining about it and just to be social I suggested that tank did it for experience and.. got instant kick and ofc 30 mins debuff. Like, really, what's wrong with people?
    Few dungeons ago also on my healer priest mage constantly refused to make a table. How hard it can be to press one spell?

I'd imagine few people will say something like, make a own group bla bla bla. Well, for heroic/mythic I agree completely, but noone really interested in normal nowadays, and completely understandable since they can be skipped easily on 110 lvl.
    That is a shame, I am rather lucky I guess with my 5 H experiences .

I had only one issue and it was with my first Mythic 5. I got in , the DH tank pulled a mob of about 5-6 so I switched to cleave, mobs died fast so I was able to use my Marked for death to keep my dps high. I pulled 1m dps, the mob died tank says,"You don't need the gear , you don't need to be here." and then vote kicks me.
    He had 3 other guildies with him so I suspect something more was going down but...that was the first time I was kicked and the reason that was given was , basically,"You are too good."
    Carry on playing, do your job,don't be a dummy.
    That is all you can do.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was kicked last night as a healer on Fenrir because I mentioned that he is healing back up (licking wounds) when the tank thought fight was over and decided to go kill trash in the middle of the boss fight.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by enragedgorilla View Post
    That is a shame, I am rather lucky I guess with my 5 H experiences .

I had only one issue and it was with my first Mythic 5. I got in , the DH tank pulled a mob of about 5-6 so I switched to cleave, mobs died fast so I was able to use my Marked for death to keep my dps high. I pulled 1m dps, the mob died tank says,"You don't need the gear , you don't need to be here." and then vote kicks me.
    He had 3 other guildies with him so I suspect something more was going down but...that was the first time I was kicked and the reason that was given was , basically,"You are too good."
    Carry on playing, do your job,don't be a dummy.
    That is all you can do.
    I thought that Mythic didn't use the vote kick system since you can only enter Mythic in pre-made group.

edit:
    Never mind, I was an idiot and didn't realize that they just normally kicked you out.
    Last edited by Darkke; 2016-09-13 at 09:07 PM.

Perhaps somebody pulled the troll, "Shitty tank" vote kick on you since they were queued with the tank and didn't like you commenting on their playstyle.