too little haste ? stat prioty havoc

Hi im currently wondering if my haste is too low ?
    my ilvl is 851 have 2 golden traits in my wep
    these are my stats
    crit : 10812
    mastery: 2697
    vers: 3094
    haste : 1982

If something is too low then maybe your versatility. I bet my fortune that when you sim you character it will show you versatility as your best stat by quite a bit...

Isnt outlaw main 2nd stat Vers? while DH it's behind crit? I'm going off icy for this so I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Um....what? The odds of versatility being anyone's best stat is really slim. Crit/Mastery/Haste should always be a priority and if it isn't then Blizz will attempt to fix it in a balance patch. Survival Hunters are the only ones so far I can think that it is has happened too.

Plus from what I saw earlier it was Crit -> Vers -> Haste -> Mastery. So he's not too far off and probably would want to swap Mastery for more haste.
    Vers has always been our second stat for the FBarrage build. Haste is only a little better if running Chaos Blades.

Um....what? The odds of versatility being anyone's best stat is really slim. Crit/Mastery/Haste should always be a priority and if it isn't then Blizz will attempt to fix it in a balance patch. Survival Hunters are the only ones so far I can think that it is has happened too.

Plus from what I saw earlier it was Crit -> Vers -> Haste -> Mastery. So he's not too far off and probably would want to swap Mastery for more haste.
    Well what you are completely missing is the fact that, with different amounts of stats your weights change. If he has this high crit with so little of anything else, crit is gonna loose weight and the others are going to gain. It is entirely possible for versatility to switch places with crit in that case. And just for good measure, my demonhunter second specc barely has 7k crit and it already sims vers = crit > haste > mastery

Edit 2: Also, Blizzard wants vers to be a worthwhile stat, so if some classes like vers alot, thats not a problem that needs patching, thats intended.

Edit: OP, what exactly is your reason for asking this question? Does it just feel off or do you think you are pulling too little DPS?
    Last edited by Naokai; 2016-09-14 at 02:44 AM.

Deleted

Vers becomes best stats as crit gets higher and higher.

I'm at somewhat "low" crit around 42/43% and crit = vers already when I sim.

I've seen sims of high 40%+ crit DHs and simcraft gives vers as best stat.

Quote Originally Posted by Eihwaz View Post
    Vers becomes best stats as crit gets higher and higher.

I'm at somewhat "low" crit around 42/43% and crit = vers already when I sim.

I've seen sims of high 40%+ crit DHs and simcraft gives vers as best stat.
    Same for me. It also depends on the # of targets you sim against: with my setup (FelBarr) i can observe that with more targets involved, Versatility overtakes Crit and Mastery ties with Haste (but only surpasses it with > 6 targets).
    Last edited by iddqd; 2016-09-14 at 07:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Naokai View Post
    Well what you are completely missing is the fact that, with different amounts of stats your weights change. If he has this high crit with so little of anything else, crit is gonna loose weight and the others are going to gain. It is entirely possible for versatility to switch places with crit in that case. And just for good measure, my demonhunter second specc barely has 7k crit and it already sims vers = crit > haste > mastery

Edit 2: Also, Blizzard wants vers to be a worthwhile stat, so if some classes like vers alot, thats not a problem that needs patching, thats intended.

Edit: OP, what exactly is your reason for asking this question? Does it just feel off or do you think you are pulling too little DPS?
    yes i feel like im pulling too little dps, i know fights are too short in mythic dungoens and they deffer. I usually pull around 280k-320k dpending on my alchemy trinket procs and im not sure if thats good or not.

Vers beeing our second best stats show how bad we will scale with gear.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Ilhoms/simple

Character is above. Sim results below when specced for Fel Barrage. Chaos Blades looks pretty much the same, but mastery is a lot closer to Crit value. When simming for cleave or AOE, Vers is miles ahead of everything else for me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Varlak View Post
    Vers beeing our second best stats show how bad we will scale with gear.
    Could you elaborate on that please?

Quote Originally Posted by Ilhom View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Ilhoms/simple

Character is above. Sim results below when specced for Fel Barrage. Chaos Blades looks pretty much the same, but mastery is a lot closer to Crit value. When simming for cleave or AOE, Vers is miles ahead of everything else for me.

Again, same for me. Btw, is it possible to have the values normalized around AGI (and not AP) by simcraft?