Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Looks like essence swapper got hit with the nerf bat.

I had hati looking like one of those demons. Well, that's gone. Seems they shadow hotfixed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

It was a long time coming. Blizzard has been notorious for nerfing unintended pets quickly. (Worgen pet in WotLK, Brushfire pet in Cata are two that I can remember specifically)
    <Decidedly Uncouth> Horde Mal'Ganis

Deleted
    Good.

now every hunter will submit to the superior annoyingly loud Devilsour from SoO

... I thought you meant an ACTUAL NERF, such as it being on a 1 hour CD or shit... that "nerf" you're speaking of, was actually a fix for something unintended. Glad to finally not have giant demons everywhere, it's bad enough with the size of normal pets some people insist on bringing.

My hati is still a murloc, maybe it was just the demon form?
    Armory 7/7M 6/10M

Quote Originally Posted by Julianor View Post
    Good.

now every hunter will submit to the superior annoyingly loud Devilsour from SoO
    I just ended up using the fire tortose with the new arcane? one that is a rare spawn in suramar. Look good together.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drahzere View Post
    I never tried anything else. How did you get a murloc O_O I want one.

- - - Updated - - -

Testing the murloc now
    Last edited by Zantos; 2016-09-13 at 11:06 PM.
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    I just ended up using the fire tortose with the new arcane? one that is a rare spawn in suramar. Look good together.

- - - Updated - - -

I never tried anything else. How did you get a murloc O_O I want one.

- - - Updated - - -

Testing the murloc now

Murloc is definitely working, mine is anyway. Pic for proofs!
    Armory 7/7M 6/10M

7+ Year Old Account
    My Hati is definitely still a murloc..
    The above post should never be taken seriously in any shape or form. Failure to do so might result in laughing matters.

Yup. Just got the murloc. Smaller then yours though. I saw a few small versions of the demon form too. Right before it was taken away.... Hopefully the same doesn't happen here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Yup. Just got the murloc. Smaller then yours though. I saw a few small versions of the demon form too. Right before it was taken away.... Hopefully the same doesn't happen here.
    They will fix 'em all. Enjoy while it lasts, I know I will. (lil troll berserker)

Quote Originally Posted by Caketime View Post
    They will fix 'em all. Enjoy while it lasts, I know I will. (lil troll berserker)
    I hope not! Its the most fun with the toy I can have. Not like there is any Other way to get those cool looks.

This thread made me miss my little worgen pet God knows how much time i spent on it while trying to tame. I had full haste gear and everything..

I actually miss my worgen pet now but still have my oily covered wolf from wrath. good ole chickengrease

I like my little leper gnome

Seems murloc is gone now too. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Drahzere View Post

They klilled my murloc hati.

rip.

Nerf fun gg bliz

Deleted
    On another note.. my loque nahak form Hati was reverted back to his old form after a wipe on ashara.. has persisted through teleports spec changes etc..

How about the troll berserker? Still working or no?
    Sig by Populaire

Quote Originally Posted by Lana View Post
    How about the troll berserker? Still working or no?
    No idea. Doubt it will work for long if it works right now. Seems they are intent to ruin the fun to be had with essence swapper.