Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

You can now actually see how unfinished WoD was.

With 7.1 they are updating events aswell. As usually they do in each expansion. to make sure the event is relevant in the new content.
    in wod however. Midsummer event wasnt placed all over draenor. Untill 7.1 While legion has their event covered at first one already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    What are you even talking about?

Oh hey, another "let's shit on the expansion that's already over" thread. Nope, I certainly haven't seen this one before. In fact, if it wasn't for your expert, concise and oh-so-original insight, I doubt I would have ever figured out that the last expansion was universally panned!

You're a paragon of this community, keep up the great work!

Deleted
    I'd say legion was rushed because most of the content is not even in the game yet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    I'd say legion was rushed because most of the content is not even in the game yet.
    what content, u mean 7.1 content?
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Oh hey, another "let's shit on the expansion that's already over" thread. Nope, I certainly haven't seen this one before. In fact, if it wasn't for your expert, concise and oh-so-original insight, I doubt I would have ever figured out that the last expansion was universally panned!

WoD is over though, so it's a piece of Blizzard history. A black mark, but history, none-the-less.

Blizzard lies occasionally, kind of like how WotLK was going to include aerial combat fights.. think I'm lying? Read the inner fold-out flap of your physical WotLK box. =P

Trust is not a one way lane...

Deleted
    Lol, if all 7.1 content was launch content the legion launch would have way more content then any expansion before.

If they updated events in WoD they wouldn't be updating events in Legion, they would only update events once per expansion

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post

Wod was bad and it should feel bad.

7+ Year Old Account
    wow man vanilla was the most shitty rushed expansion ever, cause it took them like 12 patches to get everything in dident it?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Lest we forget, the age-old, well-established and time honored MMO-C forum tradition of creating 27,038,938 threads a day to remind of this fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzael View Post
    If they updated events in WoD they wouldn't be updating events in Legion, they would only update events once per expansion
    Well since they only update events once every expansion wouldn't that mean they should be updated in WoD and Legion?

Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    Well since they only update events once every expansion wouldn't that mean they should be updated in WoD and Legion?
    WoD got some things, Legion got the other things. Together they make 1 expansion.

WOD was still better than Cataclysm. Most people here are MOP babies so they don't know how shit Cataclysm was.

Quote Originally Posted by bromanbro View Post
    WOD was still better than Cataclysm. Most people here are MOP babies so they don't know how shit Cataclysm was.
    I was dangerously close to having my own opinion before you bravely went out of your way to speak for me! Thanks man, I don't know what I'd do without you.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    WoD didn't ask to be created. You can't blame WoD and it shouldn't feel bad for an existence it didn't ask for.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzael View Post
    WoD got some things, Legion got the other things. Together they make 1 expansion.
    Well when you put it that way..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post
    WoD is over though, so it's a piece of Blizzard history. A black mark, but history, none-the-less.

Blizzard lies occasionally, kind of like how WotLK was going to include aerial combat fights.. think I'm lying? Read the inner fold-out flap of your physical WotLK box. =P

They did include aerial combat fights... did you even Stormpeaks?
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?

Quote Originally Posted by bromanbro View Post
    no, it wasn't.

Even cataclysm had more content than WoD. Just number the 5mans and raid tiers alone. lvl1-60 quests were revamped, too and we got 2 new races, where WoD provided us with nothing at all, but garnission and browser game mini missions.

Lying isn't a good thing to do.

They updated Hallow's End and Winter's Veil in Draenor...

Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post

It had aerial combat fights.