Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Falling Star (Rank 6) Increases the damage bonus from Stellar Empowerment by 90%. 60%.

I'm sorry, was balance druid AoE in dungeons a problem?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMelancholy View Post
    i'm not really seeing how the nerf is that bad to Warlocks. Can you explain?
    the absence of a balance buff speaks more than a thousand nerfs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to see new Models for Racial Mounts.

Doesn't have to be new Textures, but just more polygons.

7.1 isn't coming for a long time right? I mean the raids haven't even come out yet and they're bringing out a 9man 5man mythic dungeon and a 3 boss raid?

10+ Year Old Account
    and i was wondering why the new mage portals had the same icon as old dalaran. blizzard noticed it too it seems

new bag also coming..so long hexweave bag

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post
    7.1 isn't coming for a long time right? I mean the raids haven't even come out yet and they're bringing out a 9man 5man mythic dungeon and a 3 boss raid?
    Wouldn't expect it til late november / early december if they want to give people enough time to finish up Emerald Nightmare and use this patch to bridge that into Nighthold.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Wouldn't expect it til late november / early december if they want to give people enough time to finish up Emerald Nightmare and use this patch to bridge that into Nighthold.

Seems to make more sense for it to bridge the content from nighthold into the next tier honestly.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post
    Seems to make more sense for it to bridge the content from nighthold into the next tier honestly.
    Well that's not what it does, Blizzard themselves stated it's meant as a bridge between EN and Nighthold.

Deleted
    I don't undertand this reatrd thinking people will not not even finish thair progress in EN when the new raid will be up ...

Quote Originally Posted by Anakonda View Post
    Im not sure i like the Unholy dk 4piece - Death Coil has a chance to burst a festering wound. It sounds great on paper, but it can interfere with aligning Scourge of the Worlds and Apocalypse...
    It's free RP and free runes if you spec for it. I don't see the problem, it'll help DC feel like less of a waste of a GCD now.

Also...damn son, content and a half.

Hoping with all my heart that they're moving towards updating the models for ALL racial mounts.

20 felslate for 1 blood? So they didn't wanna screw up the gathering profs. this time around but went ahead and did this at the first content patch. Blizzard's retarded logic as always

10+ Year Old Account

Red face

Falling Star (Rank 6) Increases the damage bonus from Stellar Empowerment by 90%. 60%.

Was thinking the same...
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work
    www.twitch.tv/mcitra

It isn't a nerf, this is already in game and has been since launch. It was in a thing of hotfixes that happened before, says at the top.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm most excited about that macro icon list being expanded. This was something that was needed for a very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    I don't undertand this reatrd thinking people will not not even finish thair progress in EN when the new raid will be up ...
    That's point. This content isn't meant to replace EN or the other launch content. It simply adds to it. How is it bad to give people extra to do while taking nothing away?

Any indication of Pathfinder part 2 in the patch files?

Excited for Karazhan but but but Raiding with Leashes IV zomg!

Well that's not what it does, Blizzard themselves stated it's meant as a bridge between EN and Nighthold.
    That's stupid, both EN and Nighthold was finished and tested on beta i don't see why they make another filler raid between them.