Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    People with zero legendaries are angry about this, but the ones who really got screwed over are those that got 2 or even 3 legendaries that are bad for the spec/content they intent to do. These people now have very low change to get new legendaries and are stuck with the bad ones they got for a very long time.
    Honestly this whole legendary system is pretty horribly designed, and Blizzard should do something to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkke View Post
    People with zero legendaries are angry about this, but the ones who really got screwed over are those that got 2 or even 3 legendaries that are bad for the spec/content they intent to do. These people now have very low change to get new legendaries and are stuck with the bad ones they got for a very long time.
    Honestly this whole legendary system is pretty horribly designed, and Blizzard should do something to fix it.
    yea the real victims are those with 2 or 3 of the 8 legendaries designed for the specs

the fuck u on bro

What the heck are you talking about!? They have two/three AND now the same chance like the ones having zero to get another. This is nuts.

lol @ everyone saying "omg your sample size means that the data is worthless!"

Ignoring ANY data is plain stupid. Now believe something just because of small data doesn't make sense, but straight up dismissing something is ridiculous.

Glad they fixed it.

That moment you realize you've been fucked...

I want a free legendary mailed to me right now fuck it i'm done with this.

Quote Originally Posted by mistmitpandas View Post
    What the heck are you talking about!? They have two/three AND now the same chance like the ones having zero to get another. This is nuts.
    More legendaries you get lower the change to get next one is going to be, this is literally what they hot fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    yea the real victims are those with 2 or 3 of the 8 legendaries designed for the specs

the fuck u on bro
    As an example let's say I play Blood DK who only wants to raid and I get this bad boy as my legendary: http://www.wowhead.com/item=132452/sephuzs-secret or this one: http://www.wowhead.com/item=132443/aggramars-stride they are only stat sticks for raids.

Deleted
    More legendaries you get lower the change to get next one is going to be, this is literally what they hot fixed.

As an example let's say I play Blood DK who only wants to raid and I get this bad boy as my legendary: http://www.wowhead.com/item=132452/sephuzs-secret or this one: http://www.wowhead.com/item=132443/aggramars-stride they are only stat sticks for raids.
    And here I was thinking the blue post would get rid of the morons of this thread.
    Infracted;
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2016-09-16 at 05:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    RNG Bruh! RNG Bruh, L2statistics! I read through all of those after the bug announcements just to see the moment in the thread where the bug was announced. Man I love it when cocky people eat crow! Well worth the 20 minutes I spent reading through!! haha

Quote Originally Posted by Mykir View Post
    We got 6 legendaries in our guild divided on 6 individuals. I am not buying your theories guys.
    Since I got my first legendary (Sephuz Secret) on 31th of August I grinded out about 100 heroic dungeons, did all Mythics every week and got all emissary chests. I did not get a second one yet. If there is a bad luck protection or if I was magically superior with the droprate I should have gotten a second one already, but I did not.
    what do you have to say now huh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus4eva View Post
    Legendaries should never have been some random RNG thing. Getting a Legendary from a random world cache, emissary chest, random junk mob or end of a Mythic dungeon just doesn't feel right - ESPECIALLY for a Legendary.

Legendaries should never have been in the same bucket as world epics or blues. They should require thought, effort and time to obtain. Legendaries should be where Hidden Artifact skins are.
    Like the protection paladin hidden artifact skin. Oh wait, that's rng too

Quote Originally Posted by beastman421 View Post
    And here I was thinking the blue post would get rid of the morons of this thread.
    Could you please emphasize what about that makes it moronic?
    We know that change to get legendary will get lower and lower more you get them (system was bugged and was actual increasing change to get legendary instead of lowering it and that is what the hot fix fixed), and those two legendaries that I linked sure as hell are next to useless in raid environment as anything else but a simple stat sticks.
    So to conclude if you happened to get two of those bad legendaries you are now extra screwed because you will have lowered change to get a new one (compared to people who haven't got one yet).

Putting these legendaries behind rng wall was a bad move from Blizzard, but also putting all the legendaries (PvP/PvE/Solo/Radi/etc) for the spec into one item pool was totally idiotic.

Deleted
    all hail overlord aesthir for his premotion of this bug that completely slipped blizzards hand.

it once again shows that a single persons intuition bears more fruit than an entire team of developers who actually coded this.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/766583-legendaries/

big up to you mate

My guild has 500 people or so on Thrall. One person has a legendary. -_-

Deleted
    can we please ban all people who trolled op, that's what they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Seriously fuck blizzard. How the fuck is there even a bug that INCREASES the drop chance of a legendary when you already have one? Seriously. This isn't fair to those who didn't get any legendary items at all. I don't give a shit if they hotfixed it. There are already a lucky people who got legendaries who have benefited from this bug. ONLY way to make it fair is to increase the drop chance for those without a single legendary for a while and then go back to the drop rate it normally is.

On top of that they just HAD to go with the diablo'ish legendary loot drop system. That short of shit only works in a game where legendary items already drop frequently. In a game like WoW legendary items should be hard to get, usually from a boss. Not damn welfare legendaries or a drop from a random useless mob or heroic.
    But the bug didn't even affect the drop rate of your first legendary.

What they should have done is just leave the drop rate of the 2nd legendary as it was and fix the following drops. That would have fixed it without causing such a huge power lead as people how managed to get 3 legedaries are much fewer in numbers and you can't equip 3 legendaries at the same time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    can we please ban all people who trolled op, that's what they deserve.
    quite funnily I agree.

it is kind of the same situation as when one smart student says the sun is a star and everyone else including the teacher disagrees with him.

It would be quite approriate to ban those that trolled OP, because OP is a true messiah.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    But RNG is RNG right!!

That's what you've been posting all thread long.
    The first Legendary was and still is completely random. I never disagreed with the possibility that there may have been a system which increased the likelihood of another Legendary after you received the first. What's frustrating is that the public acknowledgement of such a system's existence does nothing but irritate the people who haven't had any Legendary drops but it also gives the players who were lucky a permanent leg-up on their character's progression. It just makes the way Legendaries in this expansion work feel even more unfair and elusive.

I'd much prefer a system for Legendaries similar to what we had in WotLK/Cata. Or as another person recently posted, something similar to what is currently in place for hidden Artifact appearances.

Please stop QQing. The expansion is like two weeks old and raids are not even out yet and you are already complaining. You'll get your legendaries in due time. Raid progression wise the bug was fair, i.e everyone that got one legendary had increased dropchance.

Deleted
    we 3 have Druids with legendary's in our guild, one of them got his third one today. -.- one of the other druids has 2. Our DH got one, as did one of our DK's and our lock.

9 in total in our guild with about 40 active members....

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Provenance View Post
    Lol! This guy must be feeling smug after all the "Its just RNG." comments and the people claiming he was just bitching because he hadn't got one yet. Well played, sir. Enjoy your gloating.
    Not gonna lie, we feel quite good about ourselves :P