Deleted

Lightbulb New abilities that i think...

Would have reeealy added to the class fantasy....

infernal chains
    - Fel Chains errupt from the ground rooting the enemy in place for 10 sec 30 sec CD

Dark vail
    - you lunch a Dark energy in a cone front of you Pushing the enemy far away from you 10 y range 30 sec CD

Siphon Aura
    - Dark aura surrounds you Draining ??% of life of any enemy that stands close to you 5y range passive

Don't want to give us Mobility ? FINE But then gives us stuff like these seriously.
    Put stuff like THESE into the talent trees and makes some of the other stuff currently in the talent tree baseline.

but locks aren't hurting in pvp

Deleted
    It's the warlock class fantasy to be the melee's favorite punching bag.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zordrage View Post

infernal chains
    - Fel Chains errupt from the ground rooting the enemy in place for 10 sec 30 sec CD

Dark vail
    - you lunch a Dark energy in a cone front of you Pushing the enemy far away from you 10 y range 30 sec CD

Siphon Aura
    - Dark aura surrounds you Draining ??% of life of any enemy that stands close to you 5y range passive

Don't want to give us Mobility ? FINE But then gives us stuff like these seriously.
    Put stuff like THESE into the talent trees and makes some of the other stuff currently in the talent tree baseline.
    First is reskinned death knights icy chains, second is basically typhoon from druids, third is whatever that trait is from unholy (?) death knights.

I'm not insulting the suggestion, just that these are very very familiar to currently existing spells (Yes before others murder me, all classes have similar spells to a degree I know.).

I do severely agree we need something, i've been trying some 3s arena skirmishes recently with groups, seems stupidly easy to whack-a-mole us, even for the melee that don't even interrupt or CC me personally, although those have sometimes been free wins from free-casting so much.

I'd maybe even suggest some sort of "Unstable spells" to warlocks if their interrupted, since if we are a "tank" class that they wanted, why not make it so that interrupting our hardcasting gives us a proc of some sort for a very small amount of time. Let's pretend these are pvp talents:

Destruction:

When interrupted your silenced flames char the enemy applying immolate and you gain 15% increased crit for 6 seconds. 20 second cooldown.

Simple logic is although this doesn't help survivability, two possible immolate ticks critting and two shards for two shadowburn (Timing it with havok) to get some nice cleave would pressure them slightly due to that interrupt, as destro is not something you want to free-cast, this could help in a very odd way.

Demonology:

When your character is stunned or has a crowd control effect applied, an angry Imp harasses the target, dealing x amount of damage over 7 seconds and slowing the target by 40-60% for 7 seconds. 25 second cooldown.

This one is simply the fact you summon imps as the demonic summoner, this doesn't necessarily stop the CC applied to you, but allows you 2-4 seconds after said stun/immobilise/etc has ended for you to attempt to get away, whilst dealing a small amount of damage from the imp.

Affliction:

Your agony has a chance to overpower the target, whilst they are attacking the warlock, causing them to writhe in pain, reducing their damage dealt by 10% whilst increasing their damage taken by 10% for 8 seconds. This may not activate for 8 seconds after the previous effect has ended.

This gives affliction more mitigation and ability to UA dump during this if they can track it.

These could even almost become baseline if lowered a bit with reduced effects.

I MADE THESE ON THE SPOT, I'M READY FOR YOU ALL TO RIP ME TO SHREDS FOR THESE TERRIBLE IDEAS
    But seriously, their to entertain OP, not to be even CONSIDERED for serious implementation.
    Last edited by mmocb1470050c1; 2016-09-16 at 03:17 AM.

Deleted
    What was wrong with Curse of Exhaustion, Carrion Wave and Phantom Singularity?

For the most part we don't need new abilities, we need either existing things bolstering, talents made baseline or pruned abilities returned if it's something that really isn't in our toolkit.

We don't need to go inventing new things that are astronomically unlikely to be added and just act as a puzzle for Blizzard to try and figure out what the poster is actually wanting and isn't there when they ask for weird stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    What was wrong with Curse of Exhaustion, Carrion Wave and Phantom Singularity?

For the most part we don't need new abilities, we need either existing things bolstering, talents made baseline or pruned abilities returned if it's something that really isn't in our toolkit.

We don't need to go inventing new things that are astronomically unlikely to be added and just act as a puzzle for Blizzard to try and figure out what the poster is actually wanting and isn't there when they ask for weird stuff.
    We don't need new abilities, but with how developer responses act I doubt they'll budge with adding baseline stuff back, unfortunately.

Also if they return stuff from our talents to baseline, they have to fill the gaps with something (not those suggestions I made, their just to entertain OP).

When interrupted your silenced flames char the enemy applying immolate and you gain 15% increased crit for 6 seconds. 20 second cooldown.
    If we're silenced, the crit is useless.
    My name is what makes me so manly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul Queen Elise View Post
    If we're silenced, the crit is useless.
    Wouldn't call possibly more shards from immo useless, simple idea is interrupt is 3 seconds, silence is 5 seconds. That leaves 3 to 1 seconds for increased damage, sure the number could increase to last whatever is appropriate to get use from it, but those were just random things to entertain OP, not meant to be super critical suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Zordrage View Post

infernal chains

Dark vail

Siphon Aura

Mmmmm Id sure like to 'lunch' a dark energy cone

Not sure how any of these fit into class fantasy for warlocks? i mean the chain thing could be done by any class, priest: chains of light, shaman: chains of earth, mage: chains of ice etc etc.

siphon aura sounds ridiculous for a passive, would either be stupid OP or perfectly useless, If anything ask for mass drain life back.

dark 'veil' doesnt really seem thematic at all, i dont understand why having typhoon renamed to 'dark' something makes it thematic.

If we need more pvp utility then id prefer it to be tied to demons accompanied with much better demon controls. For instance, each demon comes with 2 active abilities tied to a placeholder ability (the exact function of command demon), one casts a utility spell (taunt for VW, axe toss for felguard etc etc) and the other is a damaging ability (fellstorm, infernal smash thingy, whiplash (tuned for damage) and give the others an active cast ability (perhaps only for demo?)), that would be more thematic.

I don't understand these mobility complaints. I've never had a problem with mobility. You have access to Demonic Circle, Burning Rush, Gateway, and each class has instants it can cast on the move. Affliction more than the others, but still.