Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Are you still running your garrison?

If so, how many characters? and what are you doing?

I have 8 garrisons but I find myself going back there less and less, even to make hexweave, especially since they are coming out with a 30 slot bag for Legion

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    Hell no... I dropped that thing like a hot potato.

At like the bare minimum, and only really on one character. Mostly just there for the free apexis crystals from my shipyard to finish buying toys and pets from rep now that I have the 150k mount, that and pick up the random rare missions that I missed like the void satchel. And hexweave. Otherwise, bleh. Nope. No more.

<Avid Mount/Pet Collector> Recently Earned:!! Leywoven Flying Carpet !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope and I don't understand anyone who is. Sure there is some value of it if you want to go back and get stuff you missed but I would save that until later when Legion has been around a bit longer. It is useless for gold imo especially with how much gold you earn from Legion stuff now. I have made like 30k by doing absolutely nothing but world quests and looting everything.

I have not gone back to my garrison, nor will I. In fact if it wasn't for the app I would have abandoned my Order Hall already.

Nah. For awhile I was doing the raid missions just on the off chance that they dropped transmog gear that I didn't have, but I've even given that up at this point. Did they take the xp elixirs out?

10+ Year Old Account
    No I haven't touched the garrison since Legion launch, nor do I ever plan to return to it.

I use it as a quick way to Stormwind when my hearth and other means of travel are on CD or I just don't feel like using the others. Also just to use the AH in Stormshield sometimes.

Never ever going back!

I do go back : tailoring on main for making bags; inscription on alt: Card of Omens pays well; other alt makes Burnished Mining Bag which also sells OK.
    ---------------
    Please vorfige me for rgammar miskates; ingiliz not is ym tanive ganluage.

I run back to my garrison when I need gold.

Unless they plan to upgrade ghost levels, I don't see the point.

I went back once yesterday to spend the last few armor scraps on the mail transmog set and the first couple days of launch I visited to finally get the pattern for the leatherworking mount. No plans to revisit right now.

Eh. Sometimes I put those garrison resources to use buying shit to AH. I have the daily crafted materials during WoD in literally the thousand, so I don't need to run profession buildings. Still, it's been... at least four days since I saw a garrison.

Hell, I banked my Garrison stone.

I go back from time to time if my hearths are all down or I need to use the AH really quick. Normally check what's on the BMAH while I'm there as well.

All my toons caches arein sync now so i take 10 monutes or so every other week to take a shot at new transmog stuff or get archeology pieces. My tailor I send back for the free hexweave I have made just over 100k selling bags in Legion, thanks demon hunters. I have jumped on toons on alt servers just to easily check what is in the BMAH.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah I don't see a reason to go back there and haven't since Legion launched.

Last time I was at my Garrison was for the AH before one was added in Dalaran. :P

My 3rd alt is my tailor so he hasn't even left yet. I log every day for the hexweave cd/make bags
    ~steppin large and laughin easy~

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoticflame View Post
    At like the bare minimum, and only really on one character. Mostly just there for the free apexis crystals from my shipyard to finish buying toys and pets from rep now that I have the 150k mount, that and pick up the random rare missions that I missed like the void satchel. And hexweave. Otherwise, bleh. Nope. No more.

Come to Dragonblight or Fenris as Horde and I'll give you a void satchel. I think I have six in my bags, plus one or two missions going right now.

I'm still taking ores and garrison ressources so I can make goblin gliders for my non-engineer alts. And I'm also doing the quests for the WoD reputation token if they are up