Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Rogue Subtetly Hidden Appearance

Hello,

Has anyone managed to achieve the hidden appearance for Subtetly since last maintenance (this wednesday)? I discussed with other rogues in game and also on blizz's forum and the keys have been removed from the vault. I've traded 15 coins since wednesday both on combat and on sub and not a single time have I seen those keys on the wall.

I must add that, before the maintenance, I managed to look the keys several times (they were fixed, the infinite loot bug was repaired when I started to grind the appearance). Just did not had the luck to get the appearance in the final treasures in the scenario.

Does anyone in here has any clue regarding what are we supposed to do right now for the subtetly appearance, because, as far as I can see, the old guide does not work anymore.

Made a ticket but the GMs sent me to WoWHead.

I have used the search, search also for Tome of Otherwordly Venom on this forum and didn't found anything. Hope I did not broke any rule by posting this.

Thanks

Chances are, it was removed because it was too simple. One class getting one of the secret appearances within the first 16 days of release through a daily mission ticket and then chest luck should seem stupid as fuck to anyone who's looked at how many hoops you have to jump through for the other classes to obtain their secret spec skin.

TL;DR: Forget what you've seen about the retrieval methods of the secret sub skin. It will be changed and made harder. And implemented when they implement the hidden quests for the other hidden class skins, which won't be for a while.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

lolol, you say "it's too simple" when other classes buy theirs from a vendor. Okay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Chances are, it was removed because it was too simple. One class getting one of the secret appearances within the first 16 days of release through a daily mission ticket and then chest luck should seem stupid as fuck to anyone who's looked at how many hoops you have to jump through for the other classes to obtain their secret spec skin.
    Your post would be funnier if, by any chance, you'd play a Hunter who can literally buy their hidden appearance after 30 seconds in the new Dalaran.

How many classes have bought them from vendors on live? Is it more than zero non bugged?

It's almost like they are making them all somewhat difficult to obtain and haven't put the quests for them in the game yet. So funny seeing little kids confirm things that aren't even finalized to live yet.

How many classes have bought them from vendors on live? Is it more than zero non bugged?

It's almost like they are making them all somewhat difficult to obtain and haven't put the quests for them in the game yet. So funny seeing little kids confirm things that aren't even finalized to live yet.
    Hunters buy 2 complete hidden appearances from a vendor, Balance druids buy half of theirs from a rep vendor, I haven't looked at all the other classes. Are you stupid or just a troll?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyppz View Post
    Your post would be funnier if, by any chance, you'd play a Hunter who can literally buy their hidden appearance after 30 seconds in the new Dalaran.
    Does that literally count as a hidden appearance? That mech bow is pure shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroso View Post
    Hunters buy 2 complete hidden appearances from a vendor, Balance druids buy half of theirs from a rep vendor, I haven't looked at all the other classes. Are you stupid or just a troll?
    All that means is that there will probably be more and those are just bonus skins. Why would they make most classes have actually hard to obtain skins while giving other classes all easy ones?

- - - Updated - - -

All that means is that there will probably be more and those are just bonus skins. Why would they make most classes have actually hard to obtain skins while giving other classes all easy ones?
    We already know there's going to be at least 1 other hidden appearance for everyone that's not even in the game yet. Rapiers for Outlaw rogues for instance. As for why some are easy and others aren't, who the fuck knows. It's all over the place in terms of difficulty to obtain. Some can't get them until raids are out even.

Deleted
    The sub daggers look like pure shit to me too, does it change the fact that it is a hidden appearance? Getting a ticket from pickpocketing/order hall missions and doing the ToT Scenario is as easy as doing the withered combat training which also rewards 2 hidden appearances (blood dk and prot paladin afaik), but I'm sure that will be removed too.

Well, a rogue just confirmed that he obtained the appearance since the keys got removed. He had in the bank 7 keys since Pandaria. So another way would be to farm rep with Kirin Tor Offensive and once you get exalted you can trade some charm coins for some boxes and there's a chance to get a Key to the palace of Lei Shen.

We already know there's going to be at least 1 other hidden appearance for everyone that's not even in the game yet. Rapiers for Outlaw rogues for instance. As for why some are easy and others aren't, who the fuck knows. It's all over the place in terms of difficulty to obtain. Some can't get them until raids are out even.
    So it's confirmed that outlaw has rapier and thunderfury (2 diff skins for one spec that haven't been added), so I'd expect maybe the classes that buy their skins might just have another skin coming where you actually have to work for it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkkz View Post
    Well, a rogue just confirmed that he obtained the appearance since the keys got removed. He had in the bank 7 keys since Pandaria. So another way would be to farm rep with Kirin Tor Offensive and once you get exalted you can trade some charm coins for some boxes and there's a chance to get a Key to the palace of Lei Shen.
    Nah, we should all forget that it's still in the game and listen to LiiLoSNK.

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK
    So it's confirmed that outlaw has rapier and thunderfury (2 diff skins for one spec that haven't been added), so I'd expect maybe the classes that buy their skins might just have another skin coming where you actually have to work for it?
    Who says you don't have to work for the rapier too? Who says that Hunters simply can't buy their second hidden skin too? Every class has different ways of obtaining their skins, some harder than others.

Atleast it's clear now that the skin is still obtainable, maybe you were just unlucky with keys.
    Last edited by mmoc1355d6f7d8; 2016-09-16 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkkz View Post
    I doubt it was intended, which is why they already removed the class hall mission rewards of the keys to that vault. In the same way that it wasn't intended for this person to have the thunderfury, but due to a bug, he has it.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...e/Cisky/simple

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyppz View Post
    Nah, we should all forget that it's still in the game and listen to LiiLoSNK.

Who says you don't have to work for the rapier too? Who says that Hunters simply can't buy their second hidden skin too? Every class has different ways of obtaining their skins, some harder than others.

Atleast it's clear now that the skin is still obtainable, maybe you were just unlucky with keys.
    I'm saying that they wouldn't remove a path to getting an item if they wanted it to be easy to get. If you can't understand that, then you're too dense to be helped. But yea, just forget that Tfury is in the game when it isn't supposed to be, as you should, genius.
    Last edited by LiiLoSNK; 2016-09-16 at 04:21 PM.

I doubt it was intended, which is why they already removed the class hall mission rewards of the keys to that vault. In the same way that it wasn't intended for this person to have the thunderfury, but due to a bug, he has it.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...e/Cisky/simple

- - - Updated - - -

I'm saying that they wouldn't remove a path to getting an item if they wanted it to be easy to get. If you can't understand that, then you're too dense to be helped. But yea, just forget that Tfury is in the game when it isn't supposed to be, as you should, genius.
    Are you really comparing 1 person having TF to a shit ton of people having Sub hidden artifact? The only dense one here is you.

Are you really comparing 1 person having TF to a shit ton of people having Sub hidden artifact? The only dense one here is you.
    A shit ton of people getting it only adds to my point of it being too simple to get. Which is why they are changing it. Like I said, dense one.

Please stop posting LiiLo. You're incorrect garbage is flooding this thread and making it hard to read.

On another note... Is the sub weapon still from Mop?
    Quote Originally Posted by Okard View Post
    they took out chill of the throne, if you havent looked. Youre going to do 30% less than youre used to.

It's not obtainable. Stop trying, kid.

Deleted
    It's not obtainable. Stop trying, kid.
    Seems pretty intended to me, the chain was straightforward, you get a vault ticket, you get to go to palace of lei shen, you get a chance at subtlety weapons.

It's either going to be a bug that the keys aren't showing up any more, or they're putting it behind the artifact knowledge wall like all the rest.

If you can't contribute to the thread why waste posts arguing?

Quote Originally Posted by Rastabearian View Post
    Seems pretty intended to me, the chain was straightforward, you get a vault ticket, you get to go to palace of lei shen, you get a chance at subtlety weapons.

It's either going to be a bug that the keys aren't showing up any more, or they're putting it behind the artifact knowledge wall like all the rest.

If you can't contribute to the thread why waste posts arguing?
    They had to go in and make changes for the keys to start not showing up. Clearly intended change because it was too simple. It's not that hard to understand dude.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2016-09-16 at 05:00 PM.

They had to go in and make changes for the keys to start not showing up. Clearly intended change because it was too simple. It's not that hard to understand dude.
    You have no basis to back that claim on. Could be a bug, could be intentional. They may have just severely reduced the chance of them showing up to make it more special when you can get the keys. Point is, you don't know, period. ALso, who cares about the difficulty of obtaining a skin? Just roll with the one you enjoy and let other people do the same. If you aren't going to use the 'easy to obtain skin' like everyone else, that makes you even more of the special snowflake you think you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by DETdream View Post
    Just enjoy the game folks, they're not making it for you specifically. When you were playing Super Mario Bros. you learned to jump over piranha plants, you didn't complain until they removed the damn thing.