Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Leetbeartank View Post
    Please stop posting LiiLo. You're incorrect garbage is flooding this thread and making it hard to read.

On another note... Is the sub weapon still from Mop?
    When you could obtain the keys, yes, it was. The artefact appearance was dropping from Lei Shen Vault scenario thingy.

I was able to get the sub hidden appearance last night. I had a number of keys stored up from the past few weeks though.

3 vault tickets and 4-5 coins (since last maintenance) - zero keys.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastabearian View Post
    Seems pretty intended to me, the chain was straightforward, you get a vault ticket, you get to go to palace of lei shen, you get a chance at subtlety weapons.

It's either going to be a bug that the keys aren't showing up any more, or they're putting it behind the artifact knowledge wall like all the rest.

If you can't contribute to the thread why waste posts arguing?
    By artifact knowledge you mean artifact research note?

I wouldn't be surprised if it was "fixed" since it was bugged before; you would get the keys on the wall with every coin/ticket, and you could take an infinite number of vault keys if you kept clicking. Since the reset I haven't seen a single key and in fact coins have returned to giving me nothing again.

I still have 50 vault keys sitting in my bank, it took 6 or 7 runs to get the appearance and I've unlocked 2 of the other colours also.

Got it yesterday morning on the first run, which lasted 5min, and I only did get 3 keys

Fucking easy, not fair, but well, I do welcome the appearance, sad I'll have to farm 1k kills with it ( the red color is ... oh my dog, so awesome )

Quote Originally Posted by skindown View Post

Fucking easy, not fair, but
    but other classes still buy their skins from vendors, yes?
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    but other classes still buy their skins from vendors, yes?
    I meant compared to the assassination/outlaw ones, but overall, yeah, a few you can buy from vendor :P

I can confirm that keys are still obtainable. I got a marin's ticket today used it and got a change of opening the satchel where I got 1 key. I got the hidden appearance 2 weeks ago tho so for me to still be able to get keys makes the obtaining the skin 100% possible still.

Definitively feels like its bugged or made extremely rare.

I've traded a few vault tickets plus a few lucky coins and every time it's the exact same items for the picking: coin purse, thistle tea and the sticky bombs. EVERY TIME!

They absolutely exist, obtained them 2 days ago.

Just got a key this morning, but I got my hidden appearance a while ago.

Deleted
    Damn, not a single keychain...only coin chest, poisons and tea...

10+ Year Old Account
    I just got my appearance yesterday, first time the keys have shown up for me all expansion. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ment#81:a10460

Confirming I got the key on the wall yesterday,

and I think it might drop more than 1 at a time, after completing the scenario, I found another key in my bag and i can run the scenario again, do not know where I get the second key from, maybe I looted two from the first vault ticket, or it might drop from the chest from the scenario, anyone might know?

Got a set of 3 keys this morning, probably my 5th ticket hand in or round abouts.

Ran the scenario and got 9 box keys but no skin.

Deleted
    I gave him about 10 coins and 2 tickets .. no key atm. I got nothing with 6 out of the 10 coins. I gave him the coin and nothin appeared/was lootable.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just got the keys this morning(13hours ago) which awarded me the hidden skin at the end.

got 3 keys today after turning in a vault ticket. as far as i understand no need to store them - i got three tries to farm chests >> get appearance am i right?

If this has already been mentioned and I just didn't see it, I'm sorry for repeating it, but anywho:
    Are you guys sure that it's not lockout-dependant on what can actually show up in the vault? So far, whenever I turned in a vault ticket and a coin right after, there were ALWAYS the exact same objects lootable. Handed both in yesterday, chose the keys to Lei Shen's Palace twice, both times had 2 actual keys in it.
    First time I went for the appearance, I also handed in one ticket and one coin, both times allowing me to grab they key's off the wall. Have yet to see a single instance of the possible choices changing during the day.

Now, IF that were to be the case, then there'd be no use in trying to get a different result by using coin after coin after coin. Just wait for the items to switch, you'll be able to grab the keys eventually anyways.