Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLoadbearer View Post
    There's no lore reason to preclude anyone from being a [insert class]. It's just that Blizzard doesn't wanna do it if there's no precedent for a large group from which they could come from.

Anyone can be a necromancer, we see that in Scholomance. It's just that there's no large group of Alliance and Horde-friendly necromancers from which that class could come from.

Maybe more NElves will follow Delas' footsteps, but personally, I hope not, because I prefer Night Elves to keep their own aesthetic, not just adopt a recolored human one.

Or at least that if they do, they add in more good Night Elf themed plate sets. Like the Black Rook Hold gear that guards have on there. I want that.
    The more races they allow to become Paladins, the more identity is lost from that race. Sunwalkers are a joke now, and NE Paladins would be the same.

Say no to Paladins until cosmetic identity is created!

Quote Originally Posted by Littlepwny View Post
    Turalyon was a priest.
    Forgot that. I will update my original post.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    The more races they allow to become Paladins, the more identity is lost from that race. Sunwalkers are a joke now, and NE Paladins would be the same.

Say no to Paladins until cosmetic identity is created!
    My feelings exactly. It's just that Blizzard doesn't think that way these days.

If they do add Night Elf paladins, make it like Blood Knights and Sunwalkers USED to be, where they were once distinct and unique in their approach to their vastly different disciplines from the Silver Hand paladins. Make the Night Elf "paladins" be something different lorewise, with identical paladin abilities for gameplay purposes.

But changing the colors of spell effects would go a long way toward bringing that unique feel back to each lorewise different class. They did it with Warlock green fire, shouldn't be too hard to do it to other classes too.

Deleted
    My feelings exactly. It's just that Blizzard doesn't think that way these days.

If they do add Night Elf paladins, make it like Blood Knights and Sunwalkers USED to be, where they were once distinct and unique in their approach to their vastly different disciplines from the Silver Hand paladins. Make the Night Elf "paladins" be something different lorewise, with identical paladin abilities for gameplay purposes.

But changing the colors of spell effects would go a long way toward bringing that unique feel back to each lorewise different class. They did it with Warlock green fire, shouldn't be too hard to do it to other classes too.
    Blood Knights used to be exactly that. It felt very different to play as a Blood Elf Paladin with all these Class Quests back then.

Sunwalkers on the other hand were never something different. Fuck, one of the Sunwalkers in Thunderbluff wears T6 with a Hammer of Naaru. Fucking T6 with a Hammer of Naaru! The Set that screamed "Silver Hand" the most until Legion with the by far most iconic Weapon of Draenei Culture!

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Blood Knights used to be exactly that. It felt very different to play as a Blood Elf Paladin with all these Class Quests back then.

Sunwalkers on the other hand were never something different. Fuck, one of the Sunwalkers in Thunderbluff wears T6 with a Hammer of Naaru. Fucking T6 with a Hammer of Naaru! The Set that screamed "Silver Hand" the most until Legion with the by far most iconic Weapon of Draenei Culture!
    Sunwalkers were the victims of only ever having the generic cookie-cutter level 20 and 50 class quests that have nothing to do with your class, that are just Garrosh/Vol'jin/Saurfang(?) or Varian/Anduin saying wow you're really cool, I'm having someone make something for you, then you get it from your trainer, and that's it.

They did have lore to them in stories and such, though. It's just that they had very little in-game.

Blood Knights were awesome pre-Cata, and their stuff is what I miss the most about the old world Azeroth. Just the aesthetic of the class was so vastly different from what it is today, which is to say, it's completely bland now. All current Blood Knights have is the generic cookie cutter 20 and 50 quests where they don't learn anything about their class, only that the warchief/high king wants to give them a weapon/helm. Then you go to Outland and see some blood knights on Kael'thas' team, but that's it. Then WotLK with no blood knights. Then Cata with no blood knights. Then MoP with a few blood knight NPCs, then WoD with a few more, but no meaningful story progression as was promised at BlizzCon, and Liadrin is just a generic boring human paladin in a blood elf body.

Now in Legion, she's the same boring human paladin in the Order Hall. I hope she's cooler in Suramar, closer to her older self, like Vereesa suddenly is for no apparent reason.

Night elves should have never had the priest class, there priestesses have more in common with paladins than priests

Deleted
    Sunwalkers were the victims of only ever having the generic cookie-cutter level 20 and 50 class quests that have nothing to do with your class, that are just Garrosh/Vol'jin/Saurfang(?) or Varian/Anduin saying wow you're really cool, I'm having someone make something for you, then you get it from your trainer, and that's it.

They did have lore to them in stories and such, though. It's just that they had very little in-game.

Blood Knights were awesome pre-Cata, and their stuff is what I miss the most about the old world Azeroth. Just the aesthetic of the class was so vastly different from what it is today, which is to say, it's completely bland now. All current Blood Knights have is the generic cookie cutter 20 and 50 quests where they don't learn anything about their class, only that the warchief/high king wants to give them a weapon/helm. Then you go to Outland and see some blood knights on Kael'thas' team, but that's it. Then WotLK with no blood knights. Then Cata with no blood knights. Then MoP with a few blood knight NPCs, then WoD with a few more, but no meaningful story progression as was promised at BlizzCon, and Liadrin is just a generic boring human paladin in a blood elf body.

Now in Legion, she's the same boring human paladin in the Order Hall. I hope she's cooler in Suramar, closer to her older self, like Vereesa suddenly is for no apparent reason.
    What was also very special about the Blood Elves was the fact that they had a very unique tabard and uniform you could both obtain ingame. That can suck at times, because you want to use some other Armor for your RP Character but people expect that you were the uniform, but all in all it is also a great feeling to play in a Blood Knight Guild with everyone being in uniform, looking exactly like the NPCs. And the Quests were great. They were great for both side. You played them and you immediatly had the Idea what your Class is supposed to represent. I really miss that, because I saw how after Cataclysm, Paladin RP really began to suck. People lost the Idea what a Paladin should be.

And what I also hate about Liadrin is how everyone is hyping her. Especially the Silver Hand. Yeah, maybe the Vindicators really have forgiven her, but her people also destroyed the Alonsus Chapel, one of the most important and holy Places for the Knights of the Silver Hand and the last sacred Sanctuary in Stratholme. Forever gone. Why should we trust her? Why should we consider her a Paladin, someone worth of being called a Champion of the Silver Hand? We accept her help against the burning Legion, but even then it would have been consequent not allowing her and her men to wear the Symbol of the Silver Hand, but she has to prove herself. Is she worthy that the true Paladins should view her as a Equal? That would have been a by far better story and a situation where she has to earn her redemption, when she has to face the consequences of what she did.

After all, none of my Paladins would ever consider a Blood Knight a Paladin, not until they have proven themselves in front of him as true Servants of the Light.

And in the Case of the Sunwalkers, it was also the Armor thing.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Sunwalker_Jo%27hsu

http://wow.gamepedia.com/File:Sunwalker_Dezco.jpg

Everyone giving a Tauren Paladin T6 and crystallhammers should be fired. Look at them. They look like cosplaying Draenei.

What was also very special about the Blood Elves was the fact that they had a very unique tabard and uniform you could both obtain ingame. That can suck at times, because you want to use some other Armor for your RP Character but people expect that you were the uniform, but all in all it is also a great feeling to play in a Blood Knight Guild with everyone being in uniform, looking exactly like the NPCs. And the Quests were great. They were great for both side. You played them and you immediatly had the Idea what your Class is supposed to represent. I really miss that, because I saw how after Cataclysm, Paladin RP really began to suck. People lost the Idea what a Paladin should be.

And what I also hate about Liadrin is how everyone is hyping her. Especially the Silver Hand. Yeah, maybe the Vindicators really have forgiven her, but her people also destroyed the Alonsus Chapel, one of the most important and holy Places for the Knights of the Silver Hand and the last sacred Sanctuary in Stratholme. Forever gone. Why should we trust her? Why should we consider her a Paladin, someone worth of being called a Champion of the Silver Hand? We accept her help against the burning Legion, but even then it would have been consequent not allowing her and her men to wear the Symbol of the Silver Hand, but she has to prove herself. Is she worthy that the true Paladins should view her as a Equal? That would have been a by far better story and a situation where she has to earn her redemption, when she has to face the consequences of what she did.

After all, none of my Paladins would ever consider a Blood Knight a Paladin, not until they have proven themselves in front of him as true Servants of the Light.

Everyone giving a Tauren Paladin T6 and crystallhammers should be fired. Look at them. They look like cosplaying Draenei.
    Eh. Liadrin renounced Kael'thas and served A'dal to spearhead an assault against the Burning Legion. I'd say serving a Naaru trumps offending a bunch of humans by sending a blood knight to trash the already mostly trashed inside of a ruined chapel in a Scourge-infested city. The Argent Dawn and Scarlet Crusade obviously didn't care enough for it to keep it safe.

I don't see anything wrong with her being Silver Hand, but I'm glad she herself doesn't wear their tabard, keeping the Blood Knight tabard instead. I'd prefer the Blood Knight guards kept their tabards too, but guess you can't win everything.

Their treatment toward Sunwalkers is just filthy. You want to know where Sunwalkers got the majority of their lore? From an Easter Egg, unvoiced little snippet of dialogue between Aponi and the Druid trainer in TB PRE-CATACLYSM. They launch in Cata... And nothing. Dezco appears in MoP and suddenly gone again. And he didn't exactly scream Sunwalker or add anything to their lore, he's just there as a Mr. Anybody. But who cares right? If they aren't a Human in WoW they probably suck at whatever it is they do. Just give Humans Shaman and Druid already so they can start taking over Earthen Ring and Cenarion Circle lore.

Oh and speaking of Aponi Brightmane. You think Liadrins a victim of Paladin misidentity? Lol, what even is Aponi at this point?
    Last edited by Al Gorefiend; 2016-09-16 at 07:35 PM.

I've got no problem with opening classes up to more races, but it would be nice to see some aesthetic differences between the various groups re: spell effects, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most Blood Elves in the Order Hall(Npcs not players) seem to have more Red on their armor, which is fine. Blood Knights for a reason. I wouldn't look much into Delas Moonfang although it is an odd choice to have her there.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Their treatment toward Sunwalkers is just filthy. You want to know where Sunwalkers got the majority of their lore? From an Easter Egg, unvoiced little snippet of dialogue between Aponi and the Druid trainer in TB PRE-CATACLYSM. They launch in Cata... And nothing. Dezco appears in MoP and suddenly gone again. And he didn't exactly scream Sunwalker or add anything to their lore, he's just there as a Mr. Anybody. But who cares right? If they aren't a Human in WoW they probably suck at whatever it is they do. Just give Humans Shaman and Druid already so they can start taking over Earthen Ring and Cenarion Circle lore.

Oh and speaking of Aponi Brightmane. You think Liadrins a victim of Paladin misidentity? Lol, what even is Aponi at this point?
    You surely know that Dezco was the only named Paladin, originally Iconic Class of the Alliance and especially the Humans, in MoP (think about how people would be pissed if the only named Shaman in one entire expansion would be a Draenei) and Sunwalkers at least have their own Order. We Humans have to share our Order with the Horde and the Draenei, to the Alliance Humans and Dwarfs are since Wotlk the only once who don't have a own Paladin Order. The only once, despite the Fact that the Paladin is Humanities iconic Class.

Eh. Liadrin renounced Kael'thas and served A'dal to spearhead an assault against the Burning Legion. I'd say serving a Naaru trumps offending a bunch of humans by sending a blood knight to trash the already mostly trashed inside of a ruined chapel in a Scourge-infested city. The Argent Dawn and Scarlet Crusade obviously didn't care enough for it to keep it safe.

I don't see anything wrong with her being Silver Hand, but I'm glad she herself doesn't wear their tabard, keeping the Blood Knight tabard instead. I'd prefer the Blood Knight guards kept their tabards too, but guess you can't win everything.
    She was a Priestess of their Church and betrayed them. Sure, the Draenei can say that she's a great person, but at least some bitterness and mistrust against her would be consequent. After all, the Silver Hand is humanities Paladin Order. The Blood Knights destroyed one of their most important Chapels, slaughtered the Ghosts of Knights of the Silver Hand. But I guess in this Case, it's also the Case how everything shall be forgiven and forgotten if a Horde Character does it, because Horde Character should never face the consequences of the evil stuff they do. I still think that Blood Knights should be the weakest Paladins on Faith Basis, after all they lost their Faith immediatly when something bad happened in their lifes. It's simply not believable that a person like Liadrin, who renounced her Faith immediatly after something bad happened, is supposed to be a Champion of the Paladins. Every Paladin from Stormwind who is older than 30 and every Paladin from Lordaeron saw Stuff like that and they remained believers. The Fact that Liadrin only remains faithfull as long as it is convenient proves how weak her faith is, thus her Powers in the Light are nothing more than pure plot as the Story proves how weak her Faith and Will, the main power sources of a Paladin, have to be.
    Last edited by mmocfbbaf337eb; 2016-09-16 at 07:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think M-Ra you are wrong and it's more likely Liadrin's lore has been pushed aside and ignored. Like how Metzen or whatever forgot about Gilneas. Same idea here, writers forgot that Lady Liadrin exists(And I kinda like her)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

You surely know that Dezco was the only named Paladin, originally Iconic Class of the Alliance and especially the Humans, in MoP (think about how people would be pissed if the only named Shaman in one entire expansion would be a Draenei) and Sunwalkers at least have their own Order. We Humans have to share our Order with the Horde and the Draenei, to the Alliance Humans and Dwarfs are since Wotlk the only once who don't have a own Paladin Order. The only once, despite the Fact that the Paladin is Humanities iconic Class.

She was a Priestess of their Church and betrayed them. Sure, the Draenei can say that she's a great person, but at least some bitterness and mistrust against her would be consequent. After all, the Silver Hand is humanities Paladin Order. The Blood Knights destroyed one of their most important Chapels, slaughtered the Ghosts of Knights of the Silver Hand. But I guess in this Case, it's also the Case how everything shall be forgiven and forgotten if a Horde Character does it, because Horde Character should never face the consequences of the evil stuff they do. I still think that Blood Knights should be the weakest Paladins on Faith Basis, after all they lost their Faith immediatly when something bad happened in their lifes. It's simply not believable that a person like Liadrin, who renounced her Faith immediatly after something bad happened, is supposed to be a Champion of the Paladins. Every Paladin from Stormwind who is older than 30 and every Paladin from Lordaeron saw Stuff like that and they remained believers. The Fact that Liadrin only remains faithfull as long as it is convenient proves how weak her faith is, thus her Powers in the Light are nothing more than pure plot as the Story proves how weak her Faith and Will, the main power sources of a Paladin, have to be.
    She was a priestess of the Light. That doesn't make her beholden to the humans/dwarves' church. Just because people worship the same being/force/whatever/Elune-without-knowing-it doesn't mean they're the same organization. By that same logic, the Highborne betrayed the humans and Silver Hand when they desecrated the Temple of Elune and turned it into a Legion portal, because they both worshiped Elune, whether the humans knew it or not.

"Slaughtered the ghosts of Knights of the Silver Hand." Ghosts. Ghosts who were only able to rise from the grave because the Blood Knight dissipated the protection around the inside of the chapel from the Scourge's taint, making it possible for their spirits to manifest and exact vengeance on the Blood Knight, who killed them and returned them to their eternal rest.

Don't hold the Blood Knights in a negative light for killing Scourge. The Scarlet Crusade and Argents and Silver Hand do that on a daily basis.

At this point, what's the purpose of the Silver Hand persecuting a significant portion of their allies by seeking vengeance against them for something they did before a Naaru forgave them and redeemed them as members of the Army of Light?

If the Argents wanted the chapel to be safe, they should have made more of an effort to protect it themselves. The Chapel was already falling apart on the outside, it was only a matter of time before Aurius starved to death from being trapped within, and could no longer protect the chapel, before it fell to the Scourge anyway.

And if essentially God forgives someone because they have literally fully redeemed themselves and done much more than enough good to make up for the harm they caused, anyone who still wants to punish them is just petty and shortsighted. The Blood Knights regret what they did, and were amazed that the Light loved them anyway, so they changed their dubious ways.
    Last edited by Koryn123; 2016-09-16 at 08:12 PM.

Deleted
    I don't say that the Humans should hunt down the Blood Knights. I say it would have been consequence if the whole cooperation starts with bitterness and distrust on Human side, making Liadrin a later Champion of the Paladin Class Order and giving her some Character Arc were she proves herself and her Blood Knights as redeemed and worthy to be a Champion of the Silver Hand. That outcome it would have been by far more consequent, it would have given her character development, a moment where she has to face what her people did and prove that she has changed and it would have been a better story than simply saying "Yeah, the women who betrayed the Light once, raped a Naaru and defiled one of the last holy grounds in post-scourge Lordaeron is the best!!!

That's what I wanted to say. It would have been better to make this a little Character Arc, letting Liadrin earn the last part of her and her orders redemption herself and making her finally worthy to be a Champion of the silver Hand, instead of ignoring her sins, her mistakes and the shadows of her past.

Ours is the true way of utilizing the Light, <name>. To show others that would call themselves 'paladins' the folly of their ways, I intend to send an unmistakable message.

The Alonsus Chapel, where the Order of the Silver Hand was founded, seems immune to the destruction of Stratholme. The chapel's eternal flame affords it the Light's protection, but when you use this mixture to extinguish the flame, that protection will be no more. It will burn, and our dominion over the Light will be proven to the world.
    That's the Blood Knights past. Rather than ignoring it, they should have solved it finally.

And before Scarlet Crusade, Argent Dawn, Draenei and Blood Knights there was only the Church of Holy Light as an organisation that believed in the holy Light, so it's heavily to assume that the High Elf Priests were also part of it. Or where do you think she became a Priest?
    Last edited by mmocfbbaf337eb; 2016-09-16 at 08:37 PM.

I don't say that the Humans should hunt down the Blood Knights. I say it would have been consequence if the whole cooperation starts with bitterness and distrust on Human side, making Liadrin a later Champion of the Paladin Class Order and giving her some Character Arc were she proves herself and her Blood Knights as redeemed and worthy to be a Champion of the Silver Hand. That outcome it would have been by far more consequent, it would have given her character development, a moment where she has to face what her people did and prove that she has changed and it would have been a better story than simply saying "Yeah, the women who betrayed the Light once, raped a Naaru and defiled one of the last holy grounds in post-scourge Lordaeron is the best!!!

That's what I wanted to say. It would have been better to make this a little Character Arc, letting Liadrin earn the last part of her and her orders redemption herself and making her finally worthy to be a Champion of the silver Hand, instead of ignoring her sins, her mistakes and the shadows of her past.

That's the Blood Knights past. Rather than ignoring it, they should have solved it finally.

And before Scarlet Crusade, Argent Dawn, Draenei and Blood Knights there was only the Church of Holy Light as an organisation that believed in the holy Light, so it's heavily to assume that the High Elf Priests were also part of it. Or where do you think she became a Priest?
    Maybe if the Blood Knights were working with the Silver hand before patch 2.4. Then they might have still been suspicious, but after 2.4, they'd have heard the news that the Blood Knights renounced Kael'thas and joined the Draenei, and served A'dal, to defeat the Burning Legion, the foremost evil threatening Azeroth at that as well as the present time. Then the next major event for them despite not advancing their story in the slightest was that they freely went to help the AU Draenei, despite the Alliance trying to screw things up and make the AU Draenei not trust them.

The Argent Dawn/Crusade takes whoever has similar goals as them. They took the Ebon Blade. There's no reason why they'd still hate the Blood Knights for vastly smaller crimes, when the Blood Knights have already been forgiven and redeemed by the foremost authority of the Light that any denizen of Azeroth, Outland, or Draenor could ever interact with. It's like a lowly peasant disputing a king's fair judgment.

The Argent Dawn/Crusade aren't so full of blind hatred that they'd refuse the Blood Knights' assistance.

One of the key virtues of the Light is Compassion, their WoWPedia saying "In times of rivalries, it is easy to see differences at every turn. The challenge is in looking beyond appearances and understanding the similarities. Through this understanding, one can feel compassion for the losses others have suffered, even if the victim bears another banner."

The New Silver Hand have done just that. They've looked beyond their differences that haven't been a thing for 5 years in-lore and work together against the ultimate evil, the Legion, which the Blood Knights and Vindicators have the most experience with of the paladin orders.

The elves did derive their worship of the Light through their relations with humans, as did dwarves and gnomes, but the elves did not (as far as I can tell) belong to or serve the humans' Church of Holy Light.

From the Light's WoWPedia: "The high elves also had their own priesthood chapters back home in Quel'Thalas, though these were less prominent than their magic-users."

The only prominent elf priests I know of are Liadrin herself, and her mentor/adoptive father, neither of whom I can find anything about any involvement in the humans' Church. Neither she, nor his WoWPedia's have any mention of the Church in their affiliations, or biography, or anywhere else, and we know plenty of denizens of Azeroth use the Light without being members of the humans' church. Like Vrykul, for instance.

And the "Faith?" section of the High Elves' WoWPedia doesn't say anything about any formal relationship with the humans' church either.

Liadrin did something pretty mean to the Silver Hand, but she didn't "betray" them because she never belonged to they or their distant relation organization the Church, which the Silver Hand don't belong to either, and operate independently of it, as did the Scarlet Crusade, though they saw them as allies.

The humans may have been one of the first of the playable races to use the Light, but it in no way belongs to them, or binds other races who use it into an obligation to serve them.
    Last edited by Koryn123; 2016-09-16 at 10:06 PM.

M-Ra. Honestly, Blood Elves in BC were being written as lawful evil. Maybe @TheLoadbearer can help me with this since I don't actually play BE, but weren't they like completely evil/low-morals in BC and didn't really begin their path towards redemption until after the events of the Sunwell? They were like totally unhinged when they first came out, perhaps as bad as the Forsaken. Even all their old artwork has them looking menacing and pissed. I don't think they're being written that way anymore as Blizz is dropping the whole alliance is good, horde is evil vibe the original game had.

Deleted
    So, there is no way of discuss a weak written story because the Horde is allowed to defile, commit genocide and doing everything evil and it will be immediatly forgiven once they fight selfservingly a shared enemy with us? Like hell, Liadrin didn't even left Kael'thas and the former Path of the Blood Knights because she had some moral dilemmas, she did it because Kael'thas betrayed them to the burning Legion and stole M'uru. Like hell, why should we forgive them? Why should we forgive the Blood Knights and forget what they did because some Beings who don't have a problem with their followers being hunted down, tortured, raped and suffering genocide by the Hands as the Orcs who did all of this only because of religious fanatism and the sake of glory and conquest?

Like Hell, If this was a Pen & Paper and I had the choice to do what I want as Highlord, I would order Liadrin to teach us their Techniques so we can hunt the Naaru down, capture them and take their Light, after they don't deserve it for their lifework of doing shit and then teach us that we have to forgive everyone who doesn't even feels sorry for the sake of being a political correct asshole, while our brothers, sisters, parents or children are tortured, slaughtered, raped or corrupted by the burning Legion. Would be even worth forgiving the Blood Elves the whole Story with the Alonsus Chapel if this would mean being able to punish the Naaru for don't using their powers to help us.

IF I think about it, that would be a rather cool story. Hunting the Naaru down, stealing their powers and use it to become the Burning Legions worst Nightmare.

M-Ra. Honestly, Blood Elves in BC were being written as lawful evil. Maybe @TheLoadbearer can help me with this since I don't actually play BE, but weren't they like completely evil/low-morals in BC and didn't really begin their path towards redemption until after the events of the Sunwell? They were like totally unhinged when they first came out, perhaps as bad as the Forsaken. Even all their old artwork has them looking menacing and pissed. I don't think they're being written that way anymore as Blizz is dropping the whole alliance is good, horde is evil vibe the original game had.
    The Blood Elves did some bad stuff, but it was much more interesting than everyone being lawful good buddies with everyone like Stormwind.

Artwork is artwork, and if they're being menacing and such to Alliance, that's just them being glad at getting back at them for I guess Garithos (which Lordaeron, Khaz Modan, and Dalaran were working for), and for the Alliance's second betrayal in their starting zone where they're pretending they want to be friends again, but are only there to spy and screw things up for them (and that was at a point in the story that took place before the BEs had the Forsaken helping them out in the Ghostlands).

A few things of note (and keep in mind that Silvermoon is all still in patch 2.0-2.4, and 5.1 depending on the location):

1. There is some political unrest (or was in BC) where there are two Blood Elves speaking to fellow citizens about how they've betrayed the Alliance, and shouldn't join the Horde, and that Sylvanas is not the same person she once was (though at that point, she'd done nothing but good for them by sending tons of troops to aid them). The upper echelons of Silvermoon don't like people speaking out in this dire time, and two magisters in the crowd summon another magister, who charms the two Blood Elves speaking, who then immediately change their minds and talk about how Lor'themar and Kael'thas are doing great things and are great leaders.

2. The arcane guardians that march around the city emit pre-programmed political propaganda, such as :

"Remain strong. Kael'thas will lead you to power and glory!" (which was changed in 2.4 when Kael'thas betrayed them all to be "Remain strong. Kael'thas will—error -- Lor'themar will lead you to power and glory!")

the semi-humorous "Happiness is mandatory, citizen."

"Obey the laws of Silvermoon. Failure to do so will result in termination."

"Do not be disheartened. Silvermoon will remain strong through this course of events."

3. The Mana Loom (the shop housing the tailoring trainer and supplier) has a sweatshop in the basement where leper gnome servants are forced to work for them, and there's a succubus there supervising them.

4. At some point before BC, Kael'thas captured M'uru in Tempest Keep and sent it back to Quel'thalas with Rommath for his people to feed upon to sate their hunger. Nice of him to think of his people, but bad to enslave the Naaru and whatnot.

5. Rather than simply feed on it, Rommath had the idea of using it to wield the Light's power again. Apparently, this was a very painful process for M'uru, and Blood Knights would hear his weird Naaru screams in the back of their minds almost constantly. It gave them headaches sometimes, and even drove some with poor control over the powers completely insane.

6. Blood Knights do some other stuff, but really the only inherently bad thing I can think of was desecrating Alonsus Chapel in Stratholme (which was pretty much already completely trashed anyway) where the Silver Hand was founded during the Second War. They also attacked and stole some objects from the Scarlet Crusade in Tyr's Hand, but lots of people do that and everyone hates the Scarlets so I don't see anything wrong with it.

In 2.4, M'uru was removed from the Blood Knights' basement, replaced by woozy magi drunk off the energies, because Kael'thas had just broken in with his Felblood elves and stolen M'uru before running to Quel'danas.

In 5.1, those woozy magi were replaced by a Mogu box thing, I forget what it was, and Rommath and Aethas were working to study it and such.

Blizzard has made up excuses for so many ridiculous race/class combinations already, that it's a joke that some people still try to argue that X race can't be Y class. At this point, Blizzard has proven they can make new lore to justify anything. I liked strict racial/class identities too, but we're so far past that point now.