Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is it abandon the blizz ship time?

"Hired Underbelly Guards should be much less likely to leave you."

Unless it's named 'Father'

Fucking finally. I get to change my battletag. Took them long enough.

Deleted
    Its because of Kalgan , he with his lame jokes and bad breath is chasing evrybody off .
    Hell i dont even know him personal and hes getting on my nerves all the time ;-) .
    One can only imagen the horrors his co workers must face . :-P

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    Fucking finally. I get to change my battletag. Took them long enough.
    You were able to change it for free since Overwatch launched or close to it.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    If that dude worked on the quest Mounting Made Easy I severely hope he trips and lands on a bucket of cancer. Fuck him.
    Lol, what a joke. How do you get a flaming infraction for flaming someone that's not even on the site? The wowhead comments for this quest have people literally giving death threats to whoever made that quest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vayle92 View Post
    I hope you trip and land on two perfectly places nails right into your eyes, idiot. Fuck you
    See, now this here is called flaming. I'm an actual user on this site and this lovely gentlemen is attacking me. Yet notice there is no infraction. That's just adorable.

I hope all the talented people leaving join the new studio.

It's great to see these old people leaving and hopefully new blood enters the ring. WoW really needs some NEW inspiration and put an end to this pointless recycling. Hopefully the next expansion they'll just skip out on zones and just focus on RAIDS - mythic raids for the elite players that have been playing since release. They really need to stop making these "normal" and "heroic" raids, what a joke. The second they stop catering to casuals the game will once again rise to the top.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderlust View Post
    Craig's #365gameideas posts were brilliant. In hindsight, you can tell that he wanted to do more as a game designer than just work in WoW for his whole life. So the decision makes sense.
    He describes himself as an "aspiring indie developer".

Reading between the lines, it seems he thought his imagination wasn't being adequately explored by Blizzard. For how long he's thought this, who knows?

Luckily for him, the failures of WoD, or any expansion for that matter, can't be leveled at his feet. So, indie or not, his ideas will very probably be given voice.

They could have put a max level on the enchantment like they did for every other enchant in the game... that would have been the obvious solution if they needed to restrict it. Too obvious?

People are burnt out after so many years...

Quote Originally Posted by Rissler-Dark- View Post
    Not worried just kind of sucks honestly. Like 10 employees from all different areas left.
    Fuuuuuck!!!! There are only 4990 employees left :-s

Deleted
    Maybe they just remove those employees who were responsible for WoD.

Am I the only person that hates that they are making voidform castable again... I thought it fit with the lore of the class EXTREMELY well to make it permanent and keep Holy spells from us! If people are pissed "They cant see their weapon" A) Dont play Spriest (our artifact looks like ass anyway) or B) make a Glyph for the spell that takes you out of the shadow...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dkakito View Post
    Am I the only person that hates that they are making voidform castable again... I thought it fit with the lore of the class EXTREMELY well to make it permanent and keep Holy spells from us! If people are pissed "They cant see their weapon" A) Dont play Spriest (our artifact looks like ass anyway) or B) make a Glyph for the spell that takes you out of the shadow...
    It's nice to be able to deactivate shadow form now and then.
    You don't have to use the skill if you don't want to, but I found it annoying to be "shadowy" all the friggin time.

Most of the people leaving are people who have worked in the same position (or really related one) for 10+ years. And regardless of how much passion you have, you end up getting bored of doing the same. In most jobs, Human Resources department avoid that by rotating job positions within their business, however in Blizzard, it seems most of their workers were stagnating in their positions.

Personally, I think the problem is that World of Warcraft is living for too long. Not only for the game's sake (they're pushing the lore and content to an extreme that's starting to get ridiculous, like creating pandaria or parallel universe traveling), but also for the sake of the company. If this game ended in WotLK or Cataclysm, Blizzard could have started a new project and therefore allow most workers to change their positions/what they did, or even start a completely new project with a complete different focus. If you think about it, they've never been working in the same game for 10+ years, with the exception of WoW (they've done in sagas, but not the same game). Warcraft 1, Diablo 1, Starcraft, Warcraft 2, Diablo 2, Warcraft 3... In none of their previous games have they ever worked for 10+ years. After 3, 4 or maybe 5 years, almost all workers would change the project they were working in with a new one, and doing so gave them the oportunity to "reset" their passion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huldu View Post
    It's great to see these old people leaving and hopefully new blood enters the ring. WoW really needs some NEW inspiration and put an end to this pointless recycling. Hopefully the next expansion they'll just skip out on zones and just focus on RAIDS - mythic raids for the elite players that have been playing since release. They really need to stop making these "normal" and "heroic" raids, what a joke. The second they stop catering to casuals the game will once again rise to the top.
    Mythic raids only is a good start, but certainly not enough. We need hard, grind-heavy attunements for each Raid, better yet, for each single wing of a raid. And mythic+8 should be the only Dungeon Difficulty - and remove that cancer lfr/lfd. Then we may have a chance.

At this point they are almost back at the teamsize before it "got bigger".

Quote Originally Posted by huldu View Post
    Lmfao you want them to not focus on leveling zones at all and only focus on raiding so that only a portion of the community is pleased. Yes the game will totally rise to the top if Blizzard focuses on catering to the no-life tryhard assholes like you. Yeah that totally makes sense, brotato chip.