Deleted

What changes are coming for Guardians in next week's patch?(voice your opinion!)

The raid opens up on 21st of september and we are informed that throughout that time by 24th of september latest (confirmed by developers) we will see a balance overhauling. What do you think will change for Guardian druids? Give your opinion here. My belief is that

- We might get mastery nerf reverted back to 8% base master and mastery raiting readjusted. (would result in 15%-20% more health)
    - Bear form might increase armor by 250% instead of 200%

I personally really want guardians to have their mastery nerf reverted back.

Honestly I don't think Guardians need a defensive buff right now. But in either case its hard to tell without proper comparative data from raids - hence why Blizzard also decided to hold off on any changes until after the first week of raids.

Of course I wouldn't mind if Mastery gets buffed again slightly, just so that it pulls ahead of Versatility again like its meant to do, but that doesn't mean I see it happening.
    Last edited by Nevcairiel; 2016-09-17 at 10:14 AM.

I think they'll nerf the damage of trash or something.

They wanted to reduce tank damage output, which I completely understand.
    I hope they don't overnerf guardian, it's probably one of the weaker damage tanks. If you look at the damage DH or DK put out, it's completely insane.

As for survivability; I don't think bear druids are in a really bad spot. Would be nice if they bumped mastery up again slightly.

The only thing that worries me slightly is scaling into later content. Generally if versatility is your best stat, your other stats don't scale very well. That could be a bit of a problem in 7.2 and beyond. I hope they adjust in time.
    Last edited by Nythiz; 2016-09-17 at 10:23 AM.

Deleted
    Guardians are crying for a survivability buff. Bear form from 200% to 250% or mastery increased by 50% is desperate. We are on the top of damage taken and almost at bottom at self healing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by djambalaz View Post
    Guardians are crying for a survivability buff. Bear form from 200% to 250% or mastery increased by 50% is desperate. We are on the top of damage taken and almost at bottom at self healing.
    Bears are super easy to keep alive from a healers pov.
    Paladins snd demonhunters are crazy 1%to 100% jumpers.

Warrior single target dps is insane, cant keep boss aggro on me as a bear against a warrior though my weqpon and avg ilevel are higher
    Last edited by mmoc074c0f2a05; 2016-09-17 at 11:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt we'll get buffs, and we'll probably get hit with the same blanket 10% damage nerf as the other 5 tank specs, despite the disparity between leather and plate tank output atm.
    Last edited by Sar-; 2016-09-17 at 11:57 AM.

Deleted
    We need buffs to survivability. Not much but we need one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I'd like a FR buff, because I've always been a fan of self healing and self-sustain, but I seriously doubt we'll get one.

Personally I just want my self-heal cast back. The healers I've been with have been having some issues with keeping me topped, so anything to help take some of that burden off the healer would be nice to have again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sar The Space Laser Bear View Post
    Personally I'd like a FR buff, because I've always been a fan of self healing and self-sustain, but I seriously doubt we'll get one.
    They need to do a lot more to bring guardians into line if protection (ignore pain) warrior is the standard they are going for tho

10+ Year Old Account
    IP honestly needs a slight nerf, or even a mechanical change to even make Warrior tanking fun again.

It's OP atm, esp in solo content.

PS: Shh saga

Quote Originally Posted by Sar The Space Laser Bear View Post
    IP honestly needs a slight nerf, or even a mechanical change to even make Warrior tanking fun again.

It's OP atm, esp in solo content.

PS: Shh saga
    Random stumbled upon you here. small world

Quote Originally Posted by sagajin View Post
    They need to do a lot more to bring guardians into line if protection (ignore pain) warrior is the standard they are going for tho
    Honestly its more like IP is going to get nerfed at this point, its far too strong.

The loss of rage from GG is going to really sting, but we are still the second best tank around after warriors. And you can expect Warriors to get hit with a nerf to IP pretty soon. Healers absolutely love us for consistency. It would be nice if our Frenzied Regeneration did minimum 10% like DK instead of minimum 5%, or our healing received was increased slightly.

But honestly, now that Ursoc's Endurance/Guardian of Elune is working I feel like a beast.
    Last edited by Iry; 2016-09-17 at 02:09 PM.