10+ Year Old Account

Ancient Mana farming spots?

So I've been watching a few videos on the best places to get ancient mana rather quick.

It seems like the Vineyard is the best place for farming the stuff but I was curious if anyone has found a spot that works will with them since the Vineyard on my realm is always over crowded.
    Selling myself out below

Deleted
    Get into a group and simply kill stuff. You can get easily a lot of mana by killing elites in a 5m group. Don't know about raid.

PS: That's my hint if farming solo is no option becuase of overpopulation.
    Last edited by mmoc4ec7d51a68; 2016-09-18 at 07:11 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I max out my ancient mana within 10 minutes skinning wolves in Suramar lol. Granted, that skinning alt only has 500 carrying capacity, but eh.

Well, still, vineyard is the best option, i think.

Deleted
    Don't forget the shoulder enchant from night fallen at honoured, was getting about 250 mana per bag, tho sometimes got enchant mats and potions

I only get a pitiful amount of mana from those bags most of the time. Bad luck?

i get 2k mana in about 15 minutes or so in vineyards

Quote Originally Posted by blackops2008 View Post
    i get 2k mana in about 15 minutes or so in vineyards
    Youre lucky. Usually half of my server is there every time that I am there. Getting 2k takes about an hour. Usually, Ill just go do other stuff for a while and come another time.

Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    Youre lucky. Usually half of my server is there every time that I am there. Getting 2k takes about an hour. Usually, Ill just go do other stuff for a while and come another time.
    just dont wait till withered army WQ resets. Go there in off-peak hours when there's like 1 or 2 days left to withered army reset.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxie View Post
    I only get a pitiful amount of mana from those bags most of the time. Bad luck?
    Other day was getting 30-40 then yesterday leapt up to 250ish, not sure if it's an unannounced hot fix or anything

Deleted
    Twilight Vineyards are the best option to me. You can loot all the Twice-Fortified Mana Wines that give 150+ mana each. You should also get the buff you get in Meredil that makes you open a "rift". While standing in it you can gain up to 30 mana just by killing mobs around it. Thats what I do to farm mana.