Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

the 3x 850 champions required for Kara attunement is false, right ?

http://blizzardwatch.com/2016/09/14/...850-followers/

it says so here, but after some more research this article seems to be false

the 850 mission just gives a quest for Kara like the current missions give quests for current dungeons

but it has nothing to do with attunement - is that correct ?

Also, what IS the actual attunement then ? Is it long/hard/gated behind something ? Can a fresh 110 complete it ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    Also, what IS the actual attunement then ? Is it long/hard/gated behind something ? Can a fresh 110 complete it ?
    I don't know what the exact attunement is, but I am pretty sure Watcher said in one of the 7.1 preview streams that the attunement is there so a fresh 110 character can not immediatly go into it (because it drops higher loot than the other mythics).

Seems like a reasonable requirement for me, 7.1 is still far away.

http://blizzardwatch.com/2016/09/14/...850-followers/

it says so here, but after some more research this article seems to be false

the 850 mission just gives a quest for Kara like the current missions give quests for current dungeons

but it has nothing to do with attunement - is that correct ?

Whats the problem with getting 3 followers to 850? I got 5 at 810 allready.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    I don't know what the exact attunement is, but I am pretty sure Watcher said in one of the 7.1 preview streams that the attunement is there so a fresh 110 character can not immediatly go into it (because it drops higher loot than the other mythics).
    Then why couldn't the attunement be "complete all other dungeons on Mythic difficulty"? Maybe except the Suramar ones.

Having to farm armor for your champions is annoying in many ways. Not only is it a timegate of WoD proportions, but it halts whatever else you would like to do in Order Halls. Every time you won't pick the Armor mission, you are slowing yourself down due to later Kara access, every time you will be picking it you are slowing yourself down due to less AP and such.

Whats the problem with getting 3 followers to 850?
    access to Kara on alts .. obviously

and gating very important stuff behind (optional) missions

so - is the blizzwatch article there false ? 850 mission not required for attunement ? confirmation needed

Even if it isn't false, it is not a big deal at all.

access to Kara on alts .. obviously

and gating very important stuff behind (optional) missions

so - is the blizzwatch article there false ? 850 mission not required for attunement ? confirmation needed
    Do you get to jump into CoS and Arc with your alts fresh at 110? Kara is 7.1's version of those. Regardless of whether or not it's 850 required, it's going to be something along those lines to where your alts are going to have a bit of trouble unless you're been actively using them all along.

I'm really sick of anything requiring you to use the misson table (looking at you, artifact/class campaign!). I don't want to do these bullshit missions, I don't want you "level" and gear up followers. -.-

It's false.
    My FC is 1177 - 6552 - 9842 PM with yours if you add.

Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    I'm really sick of anything requiring you to use the misson table (looking at you, artifact/class campaign!). I don't want to do these bullshit missions, I don't want you "level" and gear up followers. -.-
    i dont mind them giving some minor stuff, but Kara being locked behind 850 champions would be absurd

hopefully it isnt and we'll know the real attunement soon

It consumes roughly ~5 minutes of your playtime per day, you then leave it, and it does stuff for you while you go and do other things. The fact you hate it is just silly...

On-Topic: Arcway & Court of Stars require you to earn a certain level of reputation. That's an attunement (of sorts), and I think that locking the Attunment of Karazhan behind a Mission or something similar to a quest / reputation requirement is a good move. It stops people going in day 1 on a new alt, and means there is something else to work for.

Having 3 x iLevel 850 Followers is not hard, especially if you just focus on getting three of them to that iLevel. I'm nearing that on a few of them, and I'm just casually throwing iLevel boosts and gear onto whoever I feel like at that moment.
    Last edited by Hyve; 2016-09-18 at 01:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilthresa View Post
    It's false.
    thank you !

Quote Originally Posted by Gilthresa View Post
    It's false.
    Where is your evidence / proof?

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    It consumes roughly ~5 minutes of your playtime per day, you then leave it, and it does stuff for you while you go and do other things. The fact you hate it is just silly...
    It would be okay if it was optional.
    But unlocking the relic slot and attunement to a dungeon is not what I call optional if you want to play the game.

Deleted
    Not required by any means... you can get 85% succes chance with just normal troops:
    i.im gur.c om/A9 4mDzW.png
    Also 3x850 champions for 7.1 is not a bad "gating" since 7.1 will be out in November, or even December. You have 2-3 months to work on your followers.

Sorry for spaces in the link, MMO wont let me link an image until i have posted "a few times".

Deleted
    Gating stuff behind follower missions are really annoying. It is no challenge, just time consuming. Hated the wait part during my order hall campaign, and it just annoyed me more than it made me feel like I was doing anything.
    As Kara will be a mini raid it should be gated behind content of the same type, like mythic dungeons or a achievement for clearing the first raid tier (even in lfr).

It would be okay if it was optional.
    But unlocking the relic slot and attunement to a dungeon is not what I call optional if you want to play the game.
    Download the app and do it while you take a shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I've already got 5x 850s and working on gearing my bench. What's the problem?

The app makes having zero downtime in the class hall very easy. There's no way a person shouldn't have 3x 850 by the time 7.1 launches, with or without the app.
    Last edited by tyrindor; 2016-09-18 at 01:51 PM.

Even if that is the case you wont NEED 3 850 champions. There are so many % boosts you can get for missions. Most people should be able to do it at a decent %. And if it fails at say 40%, just try again.