Page 1 of 2
LastLast

10% Damage reduction for Veng

Who's quitting over this? We already were the worst off in terms of mitigation, this hits us harder than ANY other tank, making the prot/bear/war even more desirable.

What the hell was blizz thinking?

Prot paladins, were nerfed aswell.
    Get over it, or quit the game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Interesting. Maybe now mobs and players will be able to kill me.
    Taking on 10 7mil hp elites in Suramar city and surviving at only 850ilvl is a bit of an overkill.

Now I wonder how this compares to DKs. That's another tank class with a lot of self healing.

Blizzard however is probably trying to weed out all the DHs.
    I'm not quitting, not a chance. I probably won't even notice this change.

Since all tanks are nerfed by 10% it doesnt seem like it will shift anything that much dh will still be way better dps while tanking big packs than other classes.

Nice troll OP. Or if not, good riddance.

If you don't think a 10% hit to our dps and therefore tanking viability matters, you're the troll.

Damage wise? it doesnt, lol.

Your mitigation as DH doesn't come from damage, it comes from the amount of Pain you use your Soul Cleave with and Demon Spikes and Fiery Brand

I still don't understand why people think Tanks should be hitting hard. They're not fucking damage dealers, get over it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post
    Damage wise? it doesnt, lol.

Your mitigation as DH doesn't come from damage, it comes from the amount of Pain you use your Soul Cleave with and Demon Spikes and Fiery Brand

I still don't understand why people think Tanks should be hitting hard. They're not fucking damage dealers, get over it
    I believe he's referring to charred warblades healing us for 15% of the damage we do

Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post

You might be best not sticking your nose in vengeance issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Good.

Less leather the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    You might be best not sticking your nose in vengeance issues.
    To be fair, the amount of fire leech granted from Charred Warblades isn't enough to where the 10% nerf would really be that impactful. It hits the amount we heal while in Metamorphosis (with Soul Rending,) or when Demon Spikes are active with the legendary ring, but the amount even there that we would lose isn't that much. It's certainly beneficial but taking the 10% hit isn't going to put some big dent in our self healing like it will for say Blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Yes, we will survive. Thats not my main concern. The fact of the matter is that its a blanket nerf, and will inhibit us more than all but one other tank(DK). This is really a bit ridiculous. Comparatively to other tanks, this is a massive hit to us. No, idgaf what my numbers are to dick measure against DPS. I do care what this does for my ability to be a viable tank, compared to other tanks.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyros View Post
    Yes, we will survive. Thats not my main concern. The fact of the matter is that its a blanket nerf, and will inhibit us more than all but one other tank(DK). This is really a bit ridiculous. Comparatively to other tanks, this is a massive hit to us. No, idgaf what my numbers are to dick measure against DPS. I do care what this does for my ability to be a viable tank, compared to other tanks.
    ^ This ^

I don't care too much about a damage nerf. What I do care about is being an immovable wall of awesomeness, and I'm hoping this nerf doesn't have a huge negative impact on that!

Where is this documented? Because I've already thought compared to other tanks DH should of used a buff to our survivability. On this note, it's also so fucking dumb that they removed that spell to dodge 20% of attacks from vengeance altogether in a small AOE spot where you stand, and keep it on Havoc. Why is this dumb? Havoc literally revolves around moving the fuck around, HOW is that spell more useful for them then vengeance? It should of been the other way around.

^ Where is this documented? I can't seem to find it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uko View Post
    Since all tanks are nerfed by 10% it doesnt seem like it will shift anything that much dh will still be way better dps while tanking big packs than other classes.
    Way better? Blood dk says hi.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Way better? Blood dk says hi.
    I wouldn't say Veng dps way betther then bear either.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyros View Post
    Who's quitting over this?
    just you lol

The 10% damage nerd is actually around 14% total healing if you use the ring and soul rending or feed the demon.
    Heroes get remembered.... but legends never die!

Quote Originally Posted by scrappybristol View Post
    just you lol
    You can feel free to quote me where I said that. lol.