10+ Year Old Account
    Sad what Mourinho is doing. Makes Feyenoord's victory last thursday look mehh
    Man u spend on team on pitch: 350 million
    Feyenoord spendL 10 million

- - - Updated - - -

I have a solution: spend another 300 million
    Last edited by MCMLXXXII; 2016-09-18 at 03:05 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    I don't know what I can say without moderators insta-banning me but I just want everyone to know the size of the smile on my face.
    Funny that the Man Utd fans have become scarce on here all of a sudden.

I can't believe how bad Utd have been. It's almost as if they're being managed by a man who was sacked from his last club after landing them in 16th pla..... oh, wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Stop with the mythics guys

Derbi D'Italia time!

Deleted
    Decent away-day next Saturday.

Dundee United at Tannadice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FeaRForcE View Post
    Stop with the mythics guys

Derbi D'Italia time!
    Didn't realise Inter vs Juve was a derby...

Deleted
    Yea,you are right. Inter is humiliated by Juve in the last years, maybe today too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Didn't realise Inter vs Juve was a derby...
    They still call it a derby for whatever reason. Then again, the English language is not very well-spoken in Italy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Funny that the Man Utd fans have become scarce on here all of a sudden.
    Well, except the fact that there have been more United supporters on here since the match than any other club. Are you blind or something?

I count myself, laffing, northern, insano and Cren...United have been shit for the last 3 seasons yet we've been here week in week out unlike the scousers.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2016-09-18 at 03:49 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    They still call it a derby for whatever reason. Then again, the English language is not very well-spoken in Italy.
    I'm pretty sure I know Italians from watching Family Guy.

- - - Updated - - -

Inverness with a wee cheeky equalizer vs the green half of Glesga.

Deleted
    [QUOTE=draykorinee;42386629]Well, except the fact that there have been more United supporters on here since the match than any other club. Are you blind or something?

I count myself, laffing, northern, insano and Cren...United have been shit for the last 3 seasons yet we've been here week in week out unlike the scousers.[/QUOT

Yeah that's the United way blame it on the only other team in the prem Liverpool

Deleted
    It's kinda funny. Our rivals (St Mirren) often get beaten, but I never turn 'round and say "Ach well, at least St Mirren got beat". Weird mind-set.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is kind of funny indeed, because pretty much every sports fan finds solace in their rivals losing, thats what a rivalry is, if you don't then you have a pathetic rivalry.

(When that solace becomes your only solace is when you've hit rock bottom, as Liverpool fans know.)

Also has anyone actually said ach well, X lost so its okay?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by grizzuk View Post

Yeah that's the United way blame it on the only other team in the prem Liverpool
    This makes zero sense, I didn't blame anything on Liverpool, I just mocked their supporters, who believe me, gave us hell for the season they did well. They quickly sank in to obscurity afterward with only Puffler ever coming back.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't believe how bad Utd have been. It's almost as if they're being managed by a man who was sacked from his last club after landing them in 16th pla..... oh, wait.
    That reminds me...

If you finish 5th or higher I'll post a picture of myself in a manure shirt kissing the badge. Think I got a similar bet in this thread involving a John Terry shirt. Obviously that one won't be happening :>

We're waiting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    It is kind of funny indeed, because pretty much every sports fan finds solace in their rivals losing, thats what a rivalry is, if you don't then you have a pathetic rivalry.

(When that solace becomes your only solace is when you've hit rock bottom, as Liverpool fans know.)

Also has anyone actually said ach well, X lost so its okay?

- - - Updated - - -

This makes zero sense, I didn't blame anything on Liverpool, I just mocked their supporters, who believe me, gave us hell for the season they did well. They quickly sank in to obscurity afterward with only Puffler ever coming back.
    Yaldi.

Think you've just proven my point mate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    I count myself, laffing, northern, insano and Cren...United have been shit for the last 3 seasons yet we've been here week in week out unlike the scousers.
    Also Nerph.

If you want missing fans, the majority of Liverpool and City fans vanished under rocks. Puffler is the only one who sticks it out come rain or shine, which is why I give him a break.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Well Granit, bring it on. Kiss it like you mean it.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    That reminds me...

We're waiting.
    You also told me nobody gives a manure about that bet so I called it off
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    You also told me nobody gives a manure about that bet so I called it off
    No I didn't. Don't go backing out of this now.

Durtty should be banned from this thread until he makes good on his bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    No I didn't. Don't go backing out of this now.
    Ah yeah sorry, it was a different Man U fan. I get you mixed up because you're all flame baiters, my bad.

But yeah if you think I'm gonna follow through on the demands of a narcissistic, power hungry, petty person such as yourself then "LUL"

Oh yea nice job not banning RobertoCarlos for way worse than what you've banned me for. Guess you will still refuse to answer or acknowledge that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Durtty should be banned from this thread until he makes good on his bet.
    NG will surely ban me tonight regardless dw.