Poll: What's a good plan B for Thrall?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    I would say that he's more of a Monk than anything else, without the elements.
    It would be odd but it does seem to match his ideals. This is assuming Blizzard themselves want to continue Thrall's story.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It would be odd but it does seem to match his ideals. This is assuming Blizzard themselves want to continue Thrall's story.
    There's that and there's the fact that Thrall seems more like the type that just wants to settle down. Many Pandaren ideologies are relative to simply taking it easy and calming the stress that one has within one's self to achieve enlightenment and master the flow of chi.

However, yes, it is more likely that Thrall will simply retired much like Metzen, making the occasional appearance every so often, or so I would assume.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!