Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Demon Hunter - Illidian of course ...

Quote Originally Posted by Crawclaw View Post
    Drek'thar? What does he do? I haven't heard a thing about him and I'd be interested to learn what he's up to now.

Anyways, my list. Here's just a few standouts that I think could make it:
    Shandris Feathermoon for Hunters
    Yrel for Paladins (Or an MU version for Priests)
    R'Khem the Faceless One for Warlocks or Priests
    Trag Highmountain for Death Knights.

Seriously, I don't know shit about Trag but they literally introduced his clan properly for the first time and he doesn't even make a cameo. Why not?
    MU yrel died a looong time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Hunters need Swamplord Musel'Ek as a Combat Ally.

He will allow us to tame druids of opposing factions.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Grom? Varian? Uh they're dead. Not happening.
    The entire Death Knight order hall mission chain is about resurrecting dead heroes, and the Warriors' hall is where the greatest(currently only Vrykul) Warriors go when they die. Either class could get either character as a champion.

I mean, it would be incredibly stupid and be nothing but a ridiculous fan-service that would actively detract from the story, but it wouldn't be outside the realm of possibility for either class.

Since hunters already have Hemet they'll probably throw his son into the action. Though a part of me really wishes Nathanos Blightcaller would be added to the roster.

Quote Originally Posted by Cakka View Post
    No. It will only lead to another garrison. First it is "I want have all the champs active!", then you have so 8+ any new ones and run out of missions, then the new thing to cry is "I need more missions!".
    Many of us liked garrisons...so...

OT: As a pally main, I'd be good with Yrel. Rogue alt...I dunno, not sure what roguey-types are left.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    Many of us liked garrisons...so...

OT: As a pally main, I'd be good with Yrel. Rogue alt...I dunno, not sure what roguey-types are left.
    They said they wont brign AU characters into this expansion FOR THE 100TH TIME
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

For mages, I would love to see Chromie, Nielas Aran, and Jaina (this would require an uber quest to convince her to stop being such a see you next tuesday...).
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Your replies are the equivalent of a dog that farts then looks at the people in the room like they did something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Honest question, what for? Limit is 5. I'm sure as hell not going to deactivate an epic follower with high item level and gear for some random new follower that I would need to level and gear. Unless they increase the limit alongside introducing new followers it's pointless.
    Only thing I can think of is they want to you have a reason to rotate followers out based on counters or they're looking to smooth out some of the counters for various classes so you're free to pick from say 3 for each Spec/Counter, instead of feeling like you're forced to take 1 specific follower because it has highly desirable traits, such as mission reduction time or synergy with specific forces.

But yeah, considering it takes a ton of missions to level to Epic quality there's very little chance I'd swap out. Unless they make all followers bodyguards and let you have 5 with a designated bodyguard. At least then you could safely level up your extras through World Quests without having to worry about being able to counter everything.

There's already far too many (ie, all of them).

I would like to see Vandal appear sometime in the Demon Hunter Class Hall, or the unnamed female Demon Hunter in the Harbingers video.

Quote Originally Posted by MurlocDemonHunter View Post
    I want to have Tectus as a bodyguard for shaman, and he just screams at enemies to death.
    We really need more Tectus in our lives.

Dezco for sure. Maybe turalyon? Not sure about that one. But definitely Dezco.

I want the Eredar Twins on my warlock as a permanent bodyguard....

For academic purposes..

Obviously.. *cough*
    Born too late to explore the earth
    Born too soon to explore the galaxy
    Born just in time to browse dank memes

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    warlock=jaraxxus, so i can summon him in to help me out in the world and every time he appears he can yell "YOU FACE JARRAXUS, EREDAR LORD OF THE BURNING LEGION!
    Would love to see his reaction to Lulu Fizzlebang as she wanders about.

Quote Originally Posted by Deebe View Post
    Not alot of lore warlocks. Honestly, I have no idea who they could add if they arent creating new characters.
    Perhaps some of the old warlocks that gave you the quests to summon our demons such as Niby the Almighty and Impsy or Daio the Decrepit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Warlock: Aeda Brightdawn

She was my go-to bodyguard back in WoD.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    a pile of dust isnt a really powerful ally i think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    dont think we can make him a death knight, with whats left maybe hell be a good ring enchant /shrug
    But if you're a DK you could always revive his ghost.

Not like we haven't had ghosts following us before.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Somebody needs to get Varian, Warriors and DKs you guys fight it out.
    Woogitie boogity i'm commin' for the bodybag.

Also, Tirion for DK. Eventually the light will be on sick leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    I would rather they allow us to have all eight active, seems silly we unlock eight big champions, only to de activate three of them
    Adding anymore will just make it worse
    Yeah I agree. adding more just means either deactivating em right away or grinding them up to epic to compete with your other champions. Plus they turned many of the combat allies to shit so why even bother making more.

Priest:
    Tyrande
    Velen
    Anduin