Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaganite View Post
    Could someone confirm if I can get the restoration appearance between level 100 - 110 Or do I need to be 110?
    It drops in all difficulties, for all levels, and all specs of shaman.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aT1C View Post
    So that ele Shaman Lost Codex of the Amani. Seems that no one knows where it is but not that many seems that intrested to find it.
    Well, a lot of people here and myself have been researching every bit of wow lore for the Atai´natha name and nothing. Also weve been searching in troll type areas and for now nothing, so instead of saying that help on the search

Deleted
    I have been doing all the cata dungens that are connecte with troll or the sundering. Idea came from the murlock that visit us :P Found nothing.

Done reaserh on who Ra got power from(aman'thul) and cant find a connection in the world beside ToT and end time dungone when we battle curropteed Nozdormu and its proven by sevral people there is nothing there.

Only thing i got for the moment is the temp 5min buff we have and we are missing the water one. Why do we have them and what for? nothing related to troll in broken iles as all of them became Night Elevs by the time as it was so close to the Well of Eternity.

Deleted
    I have been doing all the cata dungens that are connecte with troll or the sundering. Idea came from the murlock that visit us :P Found nothing.

Done reaserh on who Ra got power from(aman'thul) and cant find a connection in the world beside ToT and end time dungone when we battle curropteed Nozdormu and its proven by sevral people there is nothing there.

Only thing i got for the moment is the temp 5min buff we have and we are missing the water one. Why do we have them and what for? nothing related to troll in broken iles as all of them became Night Elevs by the time as it was so close to the Well of Eternity.
    It could simply be that it's unobtainable right now like a few others. It could be that it requires a higher AK level before you can obtain it like the Corrupted Ashbringer. It could also be that it's connected to either Nightmare Raid or Nighthold Raid. It could also be connected to the Suramar storyline or some other piece of content that most people (or all) have not finished yet. I'm still hedging my bets on it being Archaeology related though with a possibly AK requirement before hand.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rewn View Post
    It could simply be that it's unobtainable right now like a few others. It could be that it requires a higher AK level before you can obtain it like the Corrupted Ashbringer. It could also be that it's connected to either Nightmare Raid or Nighthold Raid. It could also be connected to the Suramar storyline or some other piece of content that most people (or all) have not finished yet. I'm still hedging my bets on it being Archaeology related though with a possibly AK requirement before hand.
    Its unobtainable for sure, but the problem is there are no hints available.... there´re no correlations of the item´s description and lore or nothing like that. It basically says it belonged to a troll

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rewn View Post
    One idea i had.

From wow wiki: In World of Warcraft: Legion, it is revealed that the leader of the Nightborne is in possession of an artifact called the Eye of Aman'thul, no doubt related to this titan.

Aman'thul is then one who gave powers to Ra.
    Could be drop from raids

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 7hos View Post
    Its unobtainable for sure, but the problem is there are no hints available.... there´re no correlations of the item´s description and lore or nothing like that. It basically says it belonged to a troll
    Yep, I know this That's one of the reasons why my theories involve around archaeology. There are almost no trolls whatsoever in the Broken Isles. And there appears to be even less Troll lore. And so we have to look at the other hints the item gives.
    - The item is a "lost codex" (of the Amani).
    - It's described as a long-lost text.
    - It appears to be a codex full of details about past leaders of the Amani tribe.
    - It focuses largely on one we know nothing about.

Based on that, all we actually know about the item is that it's about trolls and that it was lost ages past and we will somehow stumble upon it. How do we best stumble on old, lost things? Yup...

One idea i had.

From wow wiki: In World of Warcraft: Legion, it is revealed that the leader of the Nightborne is in possession of an artifact called the Eye of Aman'thul, no doubt related to this titan.

Aman'thul is then one who gave powers to Ra.
    Could be drop from raids
    I considered that, hence why I mentioned the Suramar storyline and even the Nighthold in my previous post. But it has no connection to trolls whatsoever and so far, pretty much all the hidden appearances have been connected to their description text at the very least, which makes it seem unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    I'll admit I'm disappointed that the resto and enhance drops are from bosses. It's pretty boring. I'm jealous looking at other classes artifact acquisition quests or adventures.

Not to mention the resto hidden artifact effect is SO lame compared to others..."standing still gives a water animation". BLAH...other people get bonus rep % or AP from doing cool things.

So far I'm at 15 EofA runs with no resto appearance. I wonder what the drop rate is? Wowhead has it listed as .01% and ONLY from Warlord Parjesh, not sure if that is accurate or not.

Can anyone confirm if they have received the drop from something other than Warlord Parjesh?
    Personally seen drop off Warlord Parjesh and Lady Hatecoil.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I don't think it's too much to ask people to give feedback based on actual abilities/testing, not hyperbole. (Celestalon)

Quote Originally Posted by Toolt View Post
    the resto hidden, is it farmable on the island aswell as the instance ? or is it instance only ?
    I've seen it drop atleast 4 times, 3 times from the 2nd Boss in Eye and 1 time from the 1st.

Deleted
    So far I'm at 15 EofA runs with no resto appearance. I wonder what the drop rate is? Wowhead has it listed as .01% and ONLY from Warlord Parjesh, not sure if that is accurate or not.
    0.01% will be for all classes & all specs.

If we assume (simplify) that all 12 classes are played equally then 8.3% of those are shamans.
    If we then also assume that 1/3rd of those shamans are resto then 2.75% of all players are resto shamans.

That means the drop rate is closer to 0.36% so not a whole lot better.

Truth is though that the sample size is unknown, I don't know when the data was taken (during beta? If so, was the hidden appearance even able to drop the whole time?).

Either way, I've got it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thxyoutoo View Post
    I did a ZG run and a Zul'Aman Bear run - no special loot drop. I did not explore for any lootable world object in the two instances though.

I did do a Throne of Thunder run on normal - no special loot. I did not do Ra-Den... I will need help running Ra-Den as I can't solo that shit.
    I did a heroic 25 Throne and checked out Ra-Den

There is no interactions
    Or anything to suggest a link.
    I was sad.

The elemental hidden appearance was found. It was from Underbelly rares and chests, you just need artifact knowledge 4 to obtain it.

That's sad as fuck. They said unlocking the hidden appearances required doing unique stuff related to the theme of the spec.

Currently on 26 normal EoA runs, 7 heroic, and 3 mythic. If we have 2 chances per instance that's 72 chances so far.....but no luck

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmatic View Post
    The elemental hidden appearance was found. It was from Underbelly rares and chests, you just need artifact knowledge 4 to obtain it.
    That's incredibly disappointing. On the bright side, I'll be able to get it in 15 hours...

Deleted
    Yet it was 1 drop so far.... could still be incredible rare instead of artifact research 4

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmatic View Post
    Has this been confirmed on the live version? I know it dropped in the Underbelly on the beta but I was not aware of any drops since then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arachnofiend View Post
    Has this been confirmed on the live version? I know it dropped in the Underbelly on the beta but I was not aware of any drops since then.
    Guy on WoW Forums said it and linked a screenshot.
    He killed Screek 9 times and got it, so it might not be that rare.

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...ge=12#post-240

Deleted
    im on like 20 now, artifact knowledge 4. Nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Platscha View Post
    Guy on WoW Forums said it and linked a screenshot.
    He killed Screek 9 times and got it, so it might not be that rare.

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...ge=12#post-240
    Welp, looks legit to me. I'm honestly pretty disappointed, I was expecting at least one of the appearances to have an interesting quest behind it.