Page 47 of 93 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaela View Post
    Here's what I'm using for my Tank demon hunter right now. I'm quite happy with how it turned out! It's decently skimpy while doing justice to the demon hunter fantasy I think.

Can you post the item list? This looks nice!
    Draenor EU: Archavious - Level 120 Warlock ; Loaen - Level 120 Demon Hunter ; Arathia - Level 120 Paladin ; Mitosis - Level 110 Priest ; Toreck - Level 110 Hunter ; Aeralinde - Level 110 Mage ; Crikey - Level 110 Warrior

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aevitas View Post
    Can you post the item list? This looks nice!
    The belt, boots, wrists and legs are from the Order Hall set you buy in the Fel Hammer, the chestpiece is normal/mythic Vest of Rupturing Diamonds. The gloves are Cardio-Extractor Gloves, but they only really fit this particular skin (because they have the same color). Aside from that, it's just the default tank warglaives! It's a very easy set to acquire, the chestpiece drops from multiple dungeons and the rest comes automatically with time

The belt, boots, wrists and legs are from the Order Hall set you buy in the Fel Hammer, the chestpiece is normal/mythic Vest of Rupturing Diamonds. The gloves are Cardio-Extractor Gloves, but they only really fit this particular skin (because they have the same color). Aside from that, it's just the default tank warglaives! It's a very easy set to acquire, the chestpiece drops from multiple dungeons and the rest comes automatically with time
    This is very close to my mog, and I just wanted you to know that the belt from mythic guldan if you acquire it matches it perfectly!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Love the mog dude. You look like a naruto character

Can someone tell me the name of those pants, and where to get them?

Here's what I'm using for my Tank demon hunter right now. I'm quite happy with how it turned out! It's decently skimpy while doing justice to the demon hunter fantasy I think.

that's something i've noticed with the order hall armor. if you don't wear the gloves, the legs and boots are this color. if you wear the gloves, they turn to the grey color.

i honestly prefer this color to the grey color, so idk if i'll use my gloves anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Reydan View Post
    I say the set in the other page:

Quote Originally Posted by Saso View Post
    Helm, shoulders and cape: none
    Chest: Warhide Jerkin
    Bracers: Illidari Bracers
    Gloves: Skystalker's Gloves
    Belt: Warmongering Gladiator's Belt of Prowess
    Legs: Nobleman's Pantaloons
    Feet: Warmongering Gladiator's Boots of Victory
    The pants are from the Darkmoon Faire.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    that's something i've noticed with the order hall armor. if you don't wear the gloves, the legs and boots are this color. if you wear the gloves, they turn to the grey color.

i honestly prefer this color to the grey color, so idk if i'll use my gloves anymore.
    The funny thing is, it works that way on all combos except male belf, it's stuck on the dull color.

Lel, I just realized that bug as well.

Guess I'll have to search for some other gloves, because the golden look is just awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trisse View Post
    Where are those shoulderpads from ?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=113661/d...ulders&bonus=0

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NMX- View Post
    Still trying to get the pants from Firelands...
    Can i know the names?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reydan View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=116133/noblemans-pantaloons

From the Darkmoon Faire

Deleted
    I'm desperately trying to find some glaives who do not make me look like some kind of cockroach when I'm walking around.
    So far, Shahraz' swords are the only other pair who still make me look like a proper DH and don't trigger any ocd with the way the belf holds anything.

Anyone has any heads up on how to grind the reps for the boots?
    I focused all my efforts on Nightfallen and as a result I have Farondis, Dreamweavers and Valarjar hanging anywhere between 4k and 6k.

Not the best picture cause im at work and pulling from the "export character image" from the offical forums, but this is my mog:

Last edited by Kazlehoff; 2016-09-20 at 08:04 PM.
    Till water is gone, Till shade is gone. Into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath. To spit in Sightblinders eye on the last day.

Deleted
    Made an account to post but cant post links yet.

Here's my current effort

i [dot] imgur [dot] com [forwardslash] u0evuGh [dot] jpg

There you go! ~Your friendly neighborhood Moderator
    Last edited by Orloth; 2016-09-20 at 09:49 PM.

Deleted
    Here we go Tank-DH

My take is a bit different. Not a huge fan of the giant warglaives, especially mounted on your back. Wanted to make something a little more agile or believable looking. What do you think? Also, this is a work in progress, I have a few things I want to change. There's some gloves that match the look better, I want to switch out the swords for something with black handles, also, I at least want the black recolored mask.

edit: oh yay, I can post images now!
    Last edited by bshoults; 2016-09-21 at 01:52 PM.

Deleted
    Nice take, I agree on the agility and the clumsiness of giant glaives.

Quote Originally Posted by iFool View Post
    Nice take, I agree on the agility and the clumsiness of giant glaives.
    That's the entire point of a Demon Hunter...

Deleted
    Is there http://www.wowhead.com/item=112454/illidari-robe this kind of chest but with black/grey/red colors. Any chest / robe without the actual "chestpiece"

Also is the only enchantment that actually shows anything on weapon Blood Draining. Everything else is so minimal it cant be shown
    Last edited by mmocc6fffc7f02; 2016-09-22 at 09:33 AM.