Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Everyone is leaving Blizz

10+ Year Old Account
    One of the issues that we see is there’s a lot of friction in getting things setup. What we’ve seen in games like Diablo and Heroes of the Storm are systems where they just notify you that ‘Hey Eric just joined a queue’ and I click and request to join. Already we’re thinking about stuff to add to our content patches.
    Blegh. If the Call to Arms satchel still works if you accept the other person's request, great. If it doesn't, AND it alerts people other than your direct friends, like guildies... that's going to be annoying. "O u spammin heroics, can i come pls" and an invite request would get old pretty quick. A lot of the time I like to just solo queue : \.

Don't see an issue charging for it. You got one free near Overwatch launch and well if it's your first time make sure it's a name you want/like.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huldu View Post
    It's great to see these old people leaving and hopefully new blood enters the ring. WoW really needs some NEW inspiration and put an end to this pointless recycling. Hopefully the next expansion they'll just skip out on zones and just focus on RAIDS - mythic raids for the elite players that have been playing since release. They really need to stop making these "normal" and "heroic" raids, what a joke. The second they stop catering to casuals the game will once again rise to the top.
    LOL! You serious? "Casuals" are what makes this game in first place. What you are saying is: Blizzard should focus only on content that maybe 5-10% (my estimate) is doing...at best. Don't get me wrong...I am an "elite player" and I find your idea hilarious and just plain stupid. In fact the best time for raiding was back in WotLK with Ulduar where you had normal raids but with bosses which had certain hard modes you could activate/trigger during the fight if you fancied it. After that they added heroic mode and then mythic in Pandaland...basically they divided the same content into 4 different modes which I find ridiculous. I could understand normal and heroic but adding LFR and Mythic is just going overboard. 2

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Serissa View Post
    We will see if you can tell the same thing in 2 years

Remember everyone praised MOP for first month. And everyone praised WOD for first month. Do you remeber what happened next?
    That's what I said. I hated WOD in beta stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    What a coincidence on how many left right before and during WoD or a short while after.

"People who work at a place for 6 years want to move on".....well.....didn't happen during Wotlk/Cata/Mop) at such a frequency and at such high levels now did it?
    Yes it did.

Really, look at the names in the credits. Also, the end of an expansion is a good time to leave, they just finished a long project (Legion) and want to do something new. And frankly Legion is the most successful expansion yet, so it's nothing to do with the game not doing well.

Deleted

Remember everyone praised MOP for first month. And everyone praised WOD for first month. Do you remeber what happened next?
    No I don't, i was in beta and it was complete crap. Mop was not good either.

First month was done September 30th. Second month was done October 30th. The sky should have fallen by now.