Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oster View Post
    Thanks for the WA's! I got them set up but is there a way I can make them a bit smaller as a group or do I need to scale each one individually?
    I'm afraid you'll need to scale them individually. Alternatively you could change the scale of your whole UI (although this will obviously affect most other parts of your UI aswell).

Quote Originally Posted by Gebuz View Post
    I'm afraid you'll need to scale them individually. Alternatively you could change the scale of your whole UI (although this will obviously affect most other parts of your UI aswell).
    No worries, just thought I'd check to see if there was an easier way before I went the tedious route lol.

Cyous/Gebuz,

Could one of you send me a modified Weak Aura with the Astral Power bar vertical instead of horizontal? Tried doing it myself with Cyous's AP_ProBar but unfortunately i'm no the greatest with WA's and couldn't figure out how to change the orientation. I don't need anything else changed, just the Astral Power Bar.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    What's the easiest way to get rid of the Stellar Flare bar? When I try to disable it the other bar stays offset.

i have a problem with the dot trackers, for some reason the icons are always showing no matter what and i cant seem to find an option to change when to show and not

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kulviks View Post
    i have a problem with the dot trackers, for some reason the icons are always showing no matter what and i cant seem to find an option to change when to show and not
    That's intended. If you want to hide them, you can go to trigger and change it to when you want it to show (for instance when moonfire is on your target) or you can go to the load tab and check the "load in combat".

hey so i used your elvui set up and was wondering if theirs a way to make it so that my HP bar in the raid frames isnt permanently showing when im not in a group? the one right under the swiftmend icon

Deleted
    Go to UnitFrames > Raid Frames and change the visibility string from "[@raid21,exists] hide;show" to "[@raid6,noexists][@raid21,exists] hide;show"

thanks worked perfectly, now if only i could figure out how to set up the cooldowns for when i switch over to resto xD

Deleted
    Thx for the awesome setup, kinda bad at this stuff. But the default UI that Blizzard has for boomkin where it is a hp and astral power bar how do I disable it?

Deleted
    Interface -> Names -> Unit Nameplates -> untick Personal Resource Display

If you're using elvui:
    ElvUI settings nameplates > player nameplate > disable

Quote Originally Posted by Gebuz View Post
    It should have already been updated after the AsP change to SW/LS, but I updated it again just now to make sure.
    All right just wondering since it doesn't account for Blessing of Elune

Deleted
    Updated with Gnosis export.

Deleted
    I get the error "Error dekompressing: Unknown compression method (0)" when trying to import from either Wago or pastebin?

Nevermind. Apparently clicking "copy import string" was bugged
    Last edited by mmocb79d3675e5; 2016-10-17 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    All right just wondering since it doesn't account for Blessing of Elune
    Fixed it by editing the initial AP calculations in the number WA to 8 and 12 respectively.

hey, thanks for sharing this amazing WA.

just 1 issue when i use the dots tracker, there was NO bar showing, none of those four. I just copied and pasted, and did not change anything. have any idea what is going on?

Thanks.

Oh, btw, all other groups worked perfectly on me.

Deleted
    Thanks a lot for the WA too =) but there is a major problem with xavius. when you enter the dream the astral power bar fucks a lot (the value stay blocked when you enter the dream and unblock when you leave it)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erynies View Post
    Thanks a lot for the WA too =) but there is a major problem with xavius. when you enter the dream the astral power bar fucks a lot (the value stay blocked when you enter the dream and unblock when you leave it)
    I'm not having that issue, are you using a weakaura specifically for Xavius? If you have an old weakaura that tries to track distance to your sleeping body (code wont work in 7.1) that might be breaking other Weakauras aswell. Can't think of anything else that could cause this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erynies View Post
    i have that problem too and i really don't know which cause this

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldrock View Post
    i have that problem too and i really don't know which cause this
    I updated wago.io with the newest version of the bar, try using that and see if it helps (remember to delete the old one before importing the new).