Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by lateralsx5 View Post
    I think this design has to do with some of the developers in the WoW team, those two dudes from Everquest were pretty hardcore elitist pricks very keen on the "raid or die" mentality. Seems they plagued this game too with their wonderful lack of "creativity".
    I've gotten the impression since WoD that certain devs are trying to re-create the 'golden era' of MMOs and have increasingly seen what I consider developmental regressions creeping into the game. The answer to that is legacy servers as far as I'm concerned. I have often wondered if WoW wouldn't benefit from some fresh blood whose fond memories of MMOs aren't rooted in original EQ.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefroz View Post
    Would you enjoy a car with no engine? How about a pizza with no toppings? Raid's have and will always be an integral part of WoW's structure for PVE content. Stop doing those and you might as well just shut down the servers, hell the lack of raids in WOD damn near killed the game. It is an MMO, as in its majority of content requires grouped play, not just rando's all with the same target.
    The reason WoD caused so much decline was not because of raiding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?