10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    That's Twitter fanboi Joey Barton done & dusted.

3week suspension for having a meltdown after getting pumped off Celtic, then bets on Barca vs Celtic. THEN admits to joining Rangers as a mistake, as well as the Celtic chairman commenting that Barton actually wanted to sign for them.

What a monumental disaster of a human being.

- - - Updated - - -

My next door neighbour (back in the day) had a Megadrive. Used to swap my SNES for a day or two to get Sonic/Streets of Rage fix.

There were some decent games, but overall the SNES won IMO.
    I always wanted a football game the snes had, you viewed it from behind the goal.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    My dad has one. Kept all his little toys.
    damn, why do i feel so old all of a sudden?

--

EFL Cup today.. can they keep a sponsor? lol

Yet again a killer pass from David Luiz and all they can mention is how mistake prone he is and how Stones is the best thing since sliced bread.

Fucking cunts.

- - - Updated - - -

Cahill is utter shite without JT.

another screamer for Xhaka

haha haters

twice in a week boys

https://my.mixtape.moe/nhuofw.mp4
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    He'll be making it three on Saturday.
    We are shit.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    We are shit.
    Correct.

We'll still lose though.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

kek Chelsea down 2 now

Can't wait until November when Football Manager 2017 comes out.
    I can live in my alternate reality for another season where Chelsea are an all-attacking outfit, who prioritise youth and win back to back titles.

GET INNNN
    At least the second half will be worth watching now.

Good strike from Xhaka, keeper should be stronger though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aye, I thought the keeper should have done better. Still a nice hit.

Fucking screamer from Azpilicueta...

2-2.

Wonder when defenders will actually press xhaka. Both of his goals the mid field is more open than man uniteds

Yes yes start double marking Xhaka and leave Mesut open <3 <3 <3

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't need two defenders to press.

Zelalem in for Arsenal.

An American on the pitch. FeelsGoodMan

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Ozil gets double pressed all the time. Then people go to the forums and laugh about how invisible he is.

Looks like we'll be playing an extra 30 minutes.
    Arsenal must be delighted.

Costa should have had a couple goals at least. Despite his finishing, he has played really well since he came on

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    One provides the pressure, the 2nd wins the ball